Chapter 42

Lover in Tokyo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello~ my precious reader and lovely subscriber~~ *smile smile*

Fiuh... finally I'm back in my track of update.. hope you don't wait too long.. kekeke...

so..

Let's..enJOY the..sHoww...

 

~~

 

Everything’s not the same anymore.

Seems like they’re switch soul after the first date. It’s something that makes Kyuhyun happy but somehow Sungmin still… considering about what he had been

did in the past months to take care of him.

 

“Wow! You make this all?” greet the taller boy who just walk out from his room with his pajama’s pants.

“Ya! You broke the rule!” shout Sungmin while closing his eyes when he turn around to greet his housemate.

“Ups~ sumimassen~” with full speed, Kyuhyun run to his room to wear a t-shirt.

“Haah~ not again…” whisper Sungmin after he heard the door get slam.

Strike two in the morning.

 

Sungmin POV

 

What’s that?

Why he behave like this after the date?

Haaaah~

 

“I’m really sorry, okay?” he’s back with full of clothes and show me those innocent smiles.

 

Great~

Now.. why I become weak to him?

 

“Ne, let’s eat. We’ll be late” I told him at lose.

 

It’s getting awkward again.

Everytime he broke the rule and I scold him, there will be this freaking silent for the whole breakfast.

 

“Mmm.. this is new menu?” I almost got choke when he asked me about the kare that I made.

“Oh.. not really. Eunhyukie used to eat that for breakfast” he nodded to my answer and then continue to enjoy the food.

 

God~ it’s frustated!

 

“What’s your favorite food for breakfast?”

“Eung?” all of sudden he asked me this kind of question?

“Do you have any favorite food? I mean only for breakfast. I know you like pumpkin so damn much, but for breakfast…hmmm… do you like bread, sandwich,

friedrice, or..”

“I’m not a food picker, so I eat them all as long as it’s eadible” I finish my breakfast first and walk to the kitchen to wash it.

“Let me do the wash~” I don’t know since when he stand behind me with his own plates.

“But you had the meeting this morning” ups~ why I sound like his personal assistant.

He smiles to me then shoo me away smoothly from the kitchen.

“Ryeowookie will cover for me if I’m late”

“But..”

“Just go~ Heenim is more scary than Manager Kim” ah, right. He made the point!

I have appointment with him.

Hufht..

“Thank you, Kyuhyun-ah~”

“Hmm.. Bunny~ see you tonight~”

 

*blush*

 

Oh.. thanks God, he already busy with those plates, so he couldn’t see my burning face.

 

Ah!

Heenim!

Right..

I should be hurry~

 

Kyuhyun POV

 

I sigh when he left.

No morning kiss?

It’s been week since our first date and there’s no kiss at all.

What is this?

If we already date then we’re in relationship, right?

I confessed to him that day and he said no…

...

Ah!

I remember… Y_Y

 

He didn’t said no or yes, he only looks shy after my blunt confession for the nth time.

 

Damn!

It’s so frustated!

Should I ask Donghae Hyung or his Monkey Wife?

 

Hmmm..

NO! NO! NO! NO!

That’s Fish Cousin will tease me endlessly while his wife won’t stop scold me and nagged at me.

Hufht..

No…

 

~~

 

“Yes! It’s a date! So you and him were official in relationship!”

“Then I should be in official relatinship too with Donghae”

“Yeah, he’s your soon to be brother in law, right?”

“No~ I mean.. look, do you remember that double date with Donghae and Eunhyuk? It’s the same like k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter