Chapter 21

Lover in Tokyo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m back!!!!!

Sorry for my absent. I really miss my lovely subscriber and my precious reader.

Okay.. because I made you wait that long, I’ll give you a long chapter too… ^_^

Hope you like it…

Please Enjoy the ShoWW!!!

---  

 

After 3 days since the unwanted guest comes, Sungmin & Eunhyuk’s really feel uncomfortable.

You can imagine it.

- Day One -

At the first night of the welcoming, he wants to sleep together with his lovely cousin. Then Granny let him to chose between Kyumin’s room and EunHae’s room, but her maknae grandson wants both. So, she asked Sungmin and Eunhyuk to do paper, rock, scissors. At the end, sungmin got lost. Eunhyuk seems happy, but then suddenly..

“Granny! I want to sleep with the winner tonight! Hyukkie let's sleep together!!” sang the milky skin boy cheerfully.

Blame the unlucky night, Donghae and Eunhyuk can’t cuddle and do their own thing at night. Y_Y

“Henry! What are you doing?” scold the blonde when suddenly his evil cousin slid his body between them.

“Sleeping~ hehehehe” He really acts like a kid.

Eunhyuk want to push him down, but Donghae give him his puppy eyes.

“Haah!” he can’t do nothing except got suffer for one night without Donghae beside him. Poor Hyukkie, he can’t cuddle with his lover.

Meanwhile, Donghae really enjoy the moment. It’s feel like he sleep with his kid and his wifey. So.. warm.

5 minutes later..

Eunhyuk wakes because he can’t sleep. And the two got into quarrel when Eunhyuk found that his hubby's hug Henry. He’s a jealousy wife. So..  Henry give him a hug, he really want to sleep and he don’t like to make his sleep got annoyed just because Hyukkie mad. And then the Fish won’t lose, he hug the both of them. At first Eunhyuk don’t like it, because he only can touch Donghae's hands, while Henry got his lover’s body behind his back. As the time ticking, the lead dancer start to smile. Actually it’s not that bad having a big baby between them.

~~

- Day Two -

In the morning, Henry already leave them. He prepare the new prank by put a black pepper powder in Sungmin’s food. Such a evil cousin! XD

When they were having breakfast.

“Ahhh! Why it’s spicy?” grumble Sungmin, because he can’t eat spicy stuff.

In minutes all of his face got red because the spicy from the pepper powder. He got allergic with spicy thing.

Granny really sad when she saw this, but Henry still seventeen. It’s normal for him to do those prank.

“Minnie, you’re okay right?” asked the Granny full of worried.

“Mmm” he only humming while drink a glass of water from Hyukkie.

As the oldest grandson, his Granny hope that Sungmin will understand it and he got it very well.

“Hyung, maybe you need your medicine?” said the dongsaeng after his Hyung looks calm.

“No, I just need a fresh air” then, he leave the dinning room and calm himself in their garden. Because he afraid that he can’t control his emotion when he saw the innocent of the son of his mother’s sister.

Kyuhyun POV

What just happen here?

He has allergic to spicy food? Then why this little evil deliberately put it on his food?

Haaah.. I should help him. He must be sad.

“I’m full! Thanks for the delicious breakfast” slowly I try to sneak out when they start to discuss about Sungmin’s allergic. Henry seems feel regret for his prank.

I walk out and try to find my cute housemate.

“Where’s him?” I mumbling while looking for him.

“UGH! It’s so red!!! What should I do now? I look like a crab~~” I heard some voice from the garden beside the house.

“Here you are!” I greet him with my best smile, but..

“What do you want from me?”

Heeh?

Why he asked this question when I just want to help him?

Okay, maybe I should make him angry to me, so he could kick me and let his anger blow up or let him laughing until his stomach got cram. “Hmmm.. I want you to do a crab dance! Hehehe.. your face is red like a crab, it’s suit you!” I laugh so hard.

He only glaring without saying anything.

“Sorry.. but you have to laugh or scream out. It’s can help you to relax” now I put my hand on his shoulder and tap it.

“Haaah~~ can you just let me alone?”

“Waeyo? I’m your housemate!”

“So, if you are my housemate, do you will always stick together with me?” I grin widely and nodding.

“But you already ignored me in such a long days before. So what’s that mean?”

Ah.. I already forgot about that sorrow days.

“It’s only a bad days for us just forget it and let’s be friends! I think we’ll be a great match for best friend forever!” I said full of energy. 

“Haaah..” he sighing then leave me.

What did I do? Why he’s gone?  

End of Kyuhyun POV

It’s not the right time for Sungmin. He was still upset because of Henry and also Hyorin. Since the morning, he can’t called her and that’s make him worried. Kyuhyun’s request will only make him burden. It’s not like he hate to have friend like Kyuhyun, but his heart and mind was still busy with all of matter.

~~

All day long, Henry never stop play prank with them. The morning accident is only a past for him and he need to do more fun thing for the holiday. Donghae who likes a kid like him, sometimes help him too and it makes his lover upset. While Kyuhyun, he became quite and always company Sungmin with Granny and Min’s parent.

Somehow he got attracted by Sungmin’s charm. He don’t want get far away like when he mad with him without any reason. Now he wonder, why did he do that? Sungmin didn’t do anything wrong. He was the one who set the date and Donghae had the lucky to be with him. Then could it be he jealous over his cousin?

From a far, Donghae always keep his eyes toward his evil cousin. Everything’s change. Kyuhyun be someone new without he realized but he did.

Donghae POV

I think this holiday will bring much love to all of us.

I hope everything’s going well and when we going back to Tokyo, I hope both of them already be a couple! Hehehe…

“Hae! Help me! Henry stop it!” ah, my baby.. he looks happy play with our kid, Henry.

Hmm.. maybe we should adopted him. XD

~~

On that night, Henry come to KyuMin’s bed and sleep between them like what he did to the other couple.

Firstly, Kyuhyun just ignored it and enjoy the moment until… Henry hug his housemate and humming something like a romantic words. Then Kyuhyun start to feel anxious. His heart beating so fast and his blood pressure getting high. He like a bomb that will explode soon. Henry could feel the dark aura from his back, then with playful tone he call Kyuhyun by name, then Sungmin who become mad, he scold Henry and told him to called him with hyung, because he only 17. His words make Kyuhyun heart drowned to love.

It’s the first time in his live he fall in love with a cute man.

It’s seems wrong for him, but he don’t know why he want to ignore it and keep accepted his feeling for love. Sungmin is a nice person and he never hurt him, not like his ex-girlfriend.

In other side, Sungmin didn’t realize about Kyuhyun hearts. He keeps worried about his girlfriend.

~~

- Day Three -

Next morning, it’s seems Henry having fun to thrown a prank. Again, he makes Sungmin angry because he put salt in his pumpkin soup. It’s his favorite food and he tried to calm himself by ate it, then it turns that his sweet snack became salty. He can’t keep still and got angry. All of people in there, never expect that the lovely Sungmin could be that scary when he explode, ah, but except two person. Eunhyuk always saw that  side of Sungmin when they live together, and Kyuhyun too. After all he was his housemate now.

“Minnie.. he just a kid” his Mom try to calm him down.

“He will forever a kid in your eyes, but not MINE! I try to endure for anything he done to me, but not my pumpkin soup!! It’s my only treasure!! And respect your hyung, Eunhyuk is older than you. No, but all of us is older than you. Could you called them Hyung, Maknae? You’re seventeen and it’s not an age for a kid anymore. You’re mature soon, so behave like the one”

He take a long breath before continue his words, “I don’t want to eat. Please enjoy your meal”  then he leave to upstairs.

“I agree! This time, you are unreasonable. You can do your prank with all the foods except to his favorite pumpkin. You should know that Henry-ah!” Eunhyuk feel agitated too and follow Sungmin who already leave the table.

After the two gone, Granny smiles. She really glad that now Sungmin could showing his emotion. She sad everytime Sungmin hold his anger and do the cute thing to hide it all.

Henry? Somehow he feel guilty b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter