Chapter 30

Lover in Tokyo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello my precious reader and lovely subscriber~~

 

I'm back again!!

 

and thank you for new subscriber!!

 

Now.. let's enJoy the shOwwWww...

 

 

~~

 

“Finally.. we meet again, Lee Sungmin”

 

The cute guy, only glaring at the taller one.

 

“Oppa, why are you here?” asked Hyorin, she hope that the two will stop glaring each other.

“Is this the artist that you’ve talked about?” without looking at the girl, Sungmin give her the cold question for her.

“Yes, it’s Changmin Oppa and I hope you’ll be profesional. It’s about work” Hyorin who sense the fight aura between the two, try to hold it.

“He’s the one who hurt you, Hyorin-ah! He’s the one who leave you and make you suffered! Why you did this?” suddenly Sungmin burst his anger out.

“OPPA! I told you that I want to be profesional in here. So please…” she was plead with the teary eyes.

“Professional? Then why you hide him from me? It’s been months and if I didn’t found this out, I bet you will never told me”

“It’s time to face the reality, Sungmin Hyung” said the taller guy.

“Don’t call me Hyung!” shout Sungmin who got his face red in anger.

“Wae? You’re not the only one that supposed to be mad in here. Hyorin is mine, now and in the past, it’s still the same. You are the one who mess up my

relationship with her. You stole her from me!”

 

BUGGGH!

 

Sungmin can’t hold it and throw his punch to Changmin’s face.

 

“I didn’t stole anything from you. She’s not a thing! She had a heart too!”

 

Hyorin got touched by Sungmin’s words. But.. seems like everything was late.

 

“If you know that I have a heart, then you’ve should not come here Oppa” Sungmin was upset with her words.

“I’m doing my work. He should do his practise and you just punch his face, he’s my artist. I got my responsible to take care of him until the audition’s end.

But..” she’s crying.

“See? Just face the truth and let her go, Sungmin-ssi” Changmin thrown his sharp words again.

“Stop it, Changmin Oppa! Please, Sungmin Oppa.. I told you before”

 

He close his eyes, trying his best to hold all the anger inside him.

 

“Fine, we’ll talk about this later” it’s the last thing he said before leave the two.

~~

 

Kyuhyun POV

 

Haaah..

He must be sad.

What should I do to cheer him up?

 

“Hey, Kyuhyun-ssi! Why you look so miserable? Did something bad happen?” I only sigh to answer his question.

“Oh I guess, I’m right. Then if you want to be happy, just ask My Sungminie out! Go have fun with him! Celebrate this deal, just the two of you!” I got startled.

 

What did he just said to me?

Asked my Bunny out?

Did he mean.. a date with my Bunny Minnie?

 

“NO! NO! NO! NO! You have the wrong idea!” oh, what should I do now?

 

Am I that obvious?

 

“What’s wrong with a simple date? You have my back, Kyuhyun-ssi. I’ll give you my full support to take Sungminie’s heart! Go! Go! Go!” my mood suddenly

goes up.

“Thank you, Heechul-ssi”

“Hey, just call me Heenim. We’re one family now. The deal make us one!”

 

What a funny description of family? 

 

“Alright, Heenim. You’re my Hyung, then?”

 

PLAK!


Ouch! Why did he hit my head?

 

“No Hyung! Just Heenim. I’m pretty, not handsome. So.. it’s Heenim, okay?”

“Yeah.. then should I call you Heenim Noona?” he looks uncertain.

“It’s sound nice, but just Heenim. I prefer Heenim” I only nodding my head.

Ah.. I don’t know that this person had this kind of personality.

 

It’s strange.

 

“Are you just called me strange?”

 

Eh?

Did he heard me?

 

“Nope! I like Heenim too! It’s a great name! Heenim?”

“Oh.. you’re so cute! Hope you will date my Sungminie, soon!” he pat my shoulder before saying good bye.

 

Yeah.. Ameeen.

God, did you hear that?

Can you makes this wish come true?

 

~~

 

“Nope! We don’t have much time, Hyukkie. We have the morning flight” said Donghae while packing their clothes.

“But I want to say something to your Evil cousin, Hae~” whine Eunhyuk cutely.

“Alright, just call him”

“NO! I want to meet him not calling him!”

“Wae? Do you miss him that much?”

“No, I don’t. I just want to talk to him to protect my brother while I’m not around” he give the prefect excuse.

“…really?” Donghae feels so happy when he heard it from his baby.

“Hmm.. if I only call him, it’s looks like I’m not serious, soo~ I need to meet him face to face”

Chu~

“I love you, Lee Hyukjae! Sungmin Hyung must be happy!” Eunhyuk was blushing after the sudden kiss.

“Ehmm..yeah. He will, then..” Eunhyuk still shy when his Baby Hae hug him.

“You can meet him. I’ll call him”

“Thank you, Hae!”

Chu~

 

~~

 

Three hours still make him eager to win again and again.

 

“Arrghhh! I should kill that stupid robot. Damn!” grumble the cute guy in the middle of game center.

 

Yeah, he was upset after the small fight with someone that he hates so much.

He needs to calm down himself before back home.

At first he thought of having sake or get drunk with soju, but then he doesn’t want to make another people uncomfortab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter