Chapter 20

Lover in Tokyo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone!!!

Welcome to my lovely new subscriber!! And thank you for the comment for the prev chapter..

I hope I won't dissapointed you..

Enjoy the Showww!!!
----

First Night in Mokpo

Granny home really brightly because of her grandson and their friends comes. They play together and talk comfortably with her. Everyone’s happy, except one. Lee Sungmin.

“Hufht.. I should stay at Tokyo and spend the Chusok with Hyori” said Sungmin alone at the rooftop.

Ddrrtt.. ddrrtt..

“Oh? She can hear me?” sang Sungmin with a bright smile. 

“Hyorin-ah! I miss you so much!!!” greet Sungmin full of aegyo.

“Na do Oppa. How’s there? Did you have fun?”

“Not anymore” Sungmin sighing heavily.

“What happen? Granny’s fine, right?” Hyorin sound a little worried.

“Yeah, perfectly fine. She found the new grandson and then she forgot about me”

“Ah, that’s good”

“Which one? She found the new grandson or she ignored me?” Sungmin pouting while stare at the bright night sky.

“Oppa, you’re the hyung. Don’t act like this. Granny will sad if she found out about this. I can make sure, she didn’t ignored you. She just happy because you brought some friends” slowly Sungmin smile.

“Hyorin-ah, why you can’t came here? Granny will be more happy than today”

“Oh, really? But I already told you, Oppa” his smile disappears again.

Work. He always lose to beat it. He only her number two.

“Okay, why you called me?”

“Ah! This about the audition logo. Did you already sent to my mail? I should give it by tomorrow”

Sungmin POV

I should knew it. It’s a rare thing that she called me when we’re not in the same country. It’s expensive. It’s must be her work.

“Okay, I’ll sent it soon”

“Do you have it now? Can you just send it now? I should check it first”

Hufht.. sure.

“Yeah, wait a minute”

Did I just talk with a client? Or with my girlfriend?

Yes, we did some project together. Her company is one of my biggest client. Thanks to Heechul Hyung who introduce me to them. But..

“Okay, I got your mail” good for you babe.

A  minute later..

I only talk in silent with the stars.

“Perfect! Thanks Oppa! I’ll call you later if they have another project” yeah.. I’ll be happy for you too, babe.

“Sure, anything for you Hyorin-ah”

“Oppa, say my greets to Granny and Omonim. Hope they’re well and healthy. See you soon in Tokyo”

“Okay, take care and eat well” finally I should let her end the sweet conversation.

Hufht.. I’m alone again, stars.

“I found you!”

“Aigoo!” I jump in shock and glaring at the prankster.

“Mianhe, Hyung. hehehe.. you’re so cute!”

“YA! FISH! Come here! I’ll kill you!”

“NOOOO!!!” he scream out while run to downstairs.

Fiuh… just let him for today. Tomorrow I promise to my self, I’ll make him suffer! It’s my castle. I’m the prince and I’m going to do some welcoming party special for that newly married couple.

Hahahaha.. *evil laugh Sungmin version*

~~
Eunhyuk POV

What should I do? Granny asked about my girl again.

“You broke with her, did you?” guess Omma. Oh, yeah. Omma is the best!

“Sorry Granny. She really can’t cook and it’s frustrated me. You know that I’m picky with food” another lie.

“Good move Son! A wife must have skill to cook just like your Omma” yeah, Appa is on my side!

“Really? It’s the only reason?” Granny, can you believe me for once?

“Actually cook is not the important thing in married. You can order food from the restaurant. But love? You only can get the love from the person that you love not from the restaurant or shopping mall” suddenly Donghae’s cousin get into my personal talk with my family.

“Sorry, it’s not your business. Mr. Stranger!”

“Ya! Don’t talk like that to Kyuhyunie. He’s my grandson too!” said Granny and she hug him? It’s not fair! First, she loves Sungmin Hyung more than me. And now?

“NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!” why that Fish scream like that?

“Aigoya, what happen? Why you scream like that, Donghae-ya?” we have the same question Omma-ya.

“Ah, Sungmin Hyung want to kill me! Save me Omma!” and my Hubby just hug my mom.

Then, who’s gonna hug me? I glance to my Appa, but he’s too busy with his soccer game.

Damn! Blame that to the Stranger who brought his game to this house.

“Minnie can’t kill people. He’s a nice kid”

See? Granny loves him that much! Even his housemate too.

Donghae POV

Aigoo.. Sungmin Hyung really scared me to the death! Eh, why my baby look so sad? Maybe I should give him my hot kiss. But… I guess it won’t work since all the family is here.

“Omma, I want to sleep” I told her with my rare aegyo. I could caught the dazed expression from Kyuhyun. Hahaha.. he never see my aegyo before.

“Oh.. then you can go upstairs and take a rest. Tomorrow we’ll have many thing to do” said Omma while my hair. 

“Which room?”

“Of course mine. Sungmin Hyung will kill you if you dare to sleep at his room. Come on!” I smile widely

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter