Chapter 28

Lover in Tokyo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WELCOME BACK OUR HEENIM!!!!!

And for this Chapter I will make your wish come true... kekekeke

 

and for my precious reader and lovely subscriber...

please.. enJoy the shOwww...

 

~~

 

Kyuhyun was in deep trouble in his office while in another place... someone just get trouble because of his own wish.

 

Sungmin POV


“Just watch! It’s the first step before you do the next” sang this Fish.

Ah.. why did I asked him?

But I have no option. Kyuhyun must cancel the presentation because of me. So,  I should do my best for the next presentation.

“By the way, how much you drank last night? Three bottles? More?” I shake my head while do my observation.

“Two bottles?”

“What bottles? I only drank two and half glass of mix sake and beer” I tell him the truth but he’s laughing at me.

Badly!

“YA! How rude that?”

“Hahaha..so..ha..hahahah..sorry Hyung! It’s Kyuhyunie who told me if you were drunk and pass out when you’re home”

“I’m not pass out, okay? I’m sleepy and tired. If I drank in bottles I won’t back home safely. I’ve must be fainted in that café”

Oh yeah, that’s a harsh reality of mine. My tolerance of alcohol really bad. But it’s different for any kind of alcohol. My big enemy is Soju. That’s why I can’t drink soju well. Wine? Ah.. I can endure it for a bottle and half... maybe.

Two hours later.

“Why they looks so happy? While I am here feel damn boring!” I was mumbling to my self.

“Right, then we go to the next level!”

“Jinca? What’s level?”

I’m so speechless.

Now he put me in the middle of gamers.

“Just play, if you need a help I’m here, Hyung” sang Donghae who stand behind me.

Yeah.

Just play!

What’s a great day?

Playing game with this Fish in game center?

 

~~

 

He already try to run and run but..

“You’re late! I almost giving up and leave” said the beauty man who got sulky.

“Oh come on, Chull-ah. Sorry, Eunhyuk-ssi. Please take a seat” sang the other man who looks more mature than his couple.

“Haaah.. if it’s not you who asked me to wait for him, I will take my leave and never see his face for the rest of my life!” threaten Heechul in his scary tone.

 

Eunhyuk POV

 

Oh God!

I think I just saw the real Devil in this real world.

“I’m very sorry Heenim and Hankyung Hyung. I’m late because Sungmin Hyung~”

“See? It won’t happen if you didn’t do your stupid plans, Hyukkie!” oh, now he changes into the caring person.

His Devil aura was gone and now he turn into an Angel.

Is that possible?

“What do you mean?”

Really, I don’t get it. What’s plan?

Is this about me win over his lover at the competition or..

“Hey, maybe you should told him first about the thing that you just talk about. He looks confused. Hehehe.. he’s so cute” I smile to Hankyung Hyung, oh.. he really nice and sweet.

I guess I found the reason why Heenim love him and never want to leave him. Forever!

“Oh yeah, I forgot that you’re not as smart as my Ming”

Eh? What’s that suppose to mean? Am I an idiot?

No!

As you know, I win the competition. I’ll go to Seoul for the final.

I am NOT idiot!

I just.. not at the same level with my brother.

Huuffht..

“Heenim? Don’t be like that. I’m sorry again, Eunhyuk-ssi. Sometimes he did his old habit”

“Oh, it’s fine Hyung. Ah, you can call me Hyukkie. It’s too formal everytime you called me like that” again, his words really make me calm.

They’re a perfect couple. The other one loves to burn you with the hot fire but within minutes the other showering you with cold ices. Ah.. Heenim should be with him forever, if not maybe I won’t see him again. I will suffering if Hankyung Hyung's not beside him.

“Ya! Are you flirting with my Hannie? Do you want to die?”

GOD!

He changes again!

The Devil is back!

“Chull-ah?”

“NO, Heenim. I..I..” aigooo.. now I’m stuttering.

“See? I caught you little Monkey! If you dare to do that, I really kill you!”

Oh Hae… I need you to protect me right now!!

Y_Y

“Are you sure want to kill him? You’ve said to me that he was your cutest dongsaeng that always follows your words” again, Hankyung Hyung safe me from the wild cat.

“Hufht.. but he didn’t do that lately. Especially last night. It’s a fatal! If you’re not there with me, I guess I will schrew everything that he had plan” I frowned. 

Last night?

My smart monkey brain start to replay everything about last night and..

AHA!

Sungmin Hyung and Hyorin?

Café?

That café?

Did he was there too?

He saw me with Sungmin Hyung and Hyorin?

“Do you already recall the thing that happen last night, Hyukkie?” I nodding with my guilty feeling.

Ah.. I forgot that he only in Donghae’s side. He wants Hyorin leave my Hyung. I oppose that but still.. they didn’t budge at all. That’s why I take my own way.

Haah.. it’s remind me of my fail bet with that Evil!

I’ve should not challenge him with the thing that he’s good at.

Oh wait a minute!

Suddenly I got an idea.

“Hehehe..”

I smile in victory. 

“YA! Are you laughing at me? Seriously?” ups! *slap slap*

I should not do that!

“Sorry Heenim” again.. I got trapped.

“You should be sorry for your Hyung. You make him more suffering! Did you know that the Hyorin girl just dumped your Hyung last night?”

What?

Is that true?

Is that the reason why he got drunk?

“He already be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter