Chaper 35

Lover in Tokyo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here~ back again to update... 

Hello my precious reader and lovely subscriber~ 

I guess I'll try to update everyweek..

And now... prepare your heart for the meeting of KyuMin and the scene of KyuMin rollercoaster emotion.. XD

Alright..enJoY the shOwwww..

~~

 

 

“Minnie Bee.. I’m a bad guy, right?” mumble Sungmin while hugging his pink Bunny plushie who always there for him.

“Just when I needed you the most~ you’re not here… haaaah~”

Out of the blue, the cute living Bunny start to sing the song randomly and he smiles when Lucky was the song that he sang while looking at his Minnie Bee eyes, pretend that the big pink Bunny plushie is someone that on his mind.

“Lucky I’m in love with my best friend..”

CLACK!

The song was stop for a moment then he wakes up with a big smile on his face.

“He’s here!” like a young teenager, he got excited and check himself on the mirror before left his room.


 

~~


 

Kyuhyun POV

 

I’m back again~

“Hufhhht… so empty~” I frowned and pout.

“You’re back?” I startled when suddenly the pink door that always keep locked, now open widely with the person that I… hiks…miss…hiks…so…hiks…

*Slappp!*

Wake up Cho Kyu! It’s not time to play with yourself, he’s here and he’s real!

“You’re here?” I run to him and embrace him so tight.

Yeah.. it’s him… his fragance.

“Kekekeke… I am here, why you’re being like this?”

He laughed?

He didn’t push me?

Wait!

I should told him about that cheater!

“Hyung!” “Kyuhyun-ah!”

I smile when he called me like that.

“You first!” “You first!” we’re so compatible and have the same thought at the same time and said the same words just like a couple~

Uuuhuuu!

“Then how about me, first? This is important and you should kow!” he give me a nod while smiling.

Damn!

He’s soo cute!

My Bunny…. Oh… I fall in love again~

“Tell me, what is it?” his voice wakes me up from my BunnyLand.

“Eung! Right!” I clap my hand and take a deep breath.

It will be okay, right?

“It’s about Hyorin” I pause for a moment to see his reaction. He still smile but not that wide, maybe he’s confused. “A few days ago I met her and she’s cheat with one of my co-worker. Shim Changmin. They’re making out when I caught them and I…”

“Why you did you do this to me? I thought your feeling is sincere… Hyorin won’t do that! I know you love me, but this is not right! How could you?” I was gasped.

It’s unexpected!

Why he mad at me?

I told the truth!

“Bunny! I don’t lie and I do love you and what I’ve told you, that’s real! Why don’t you believe me?”

“Don’t call me Bunny! You’re not even my boyfriend!”

My mind got blank.

“Now, it’s my turn to talk. This… haaaah.. I can’t believe it. Kyuhyun-ssi, you’re amazing, just amazing… because you really do anything to get what you wants. I admit it that I remember about that crazy night and… that night I was made a mistake, no.. a big mistake because I drunked. But right now, this time, I’m perfectly sober and I can think clearly with my conscious brain” I don’t know how to react, I only standing there with my blank expression.

“Me, Lee Sungmin, I do not love you and… never. Because loving someone like you is just like forcing you to swim in the ocean. The fear that you can’t handle, even with all the practice that you’ve done, never.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter