Chapter 5 - Work

Listen to Your Heart

“You are married! To Hwang Inseok!”

ToHwangInseok ToHwangInseok ToHwangInseok ToHwangInseok

Those words echoed in my head as Yoomi and I stared at Jooyeon in silence. Even though the cafe was bustling with activities but it seems like our table was invaded by silence and a cricket was placed there as the background music.

Perhaps that’s the cricket in Jaejin’s car before? Wonder how it gets here, should I look for it? I felt someone staring at me. Oh yeah, I’m married to Inseok. Wait, say what?!

Yoomi was looking from me to Jooyeon and back again, puzzled as whom to stare at. A cute waiter passed by with a tray of water. I grabbed a glass and chugged some of the liquid before doing a spit take, spraying water toward Jooyeon but not directly at her because I don’t want her to chew my head off on my first day meeting her. Seriously, I don’t know what that girl is capable of and I’m already scared of her death glare.

“WHAT!” I said in a silent scream.

“Eww... gross!” Jooyeon scooted away. Yoomi looked at me, Jooyeon and then back at me again.

“May I?” she asked.

“Oh, sure” I gladly handed her the half-filled glass of water and she too did the same to Jooyeon.

“YAH! Are you two out of your mind?!” Jooyeon yelled, not caring that she was attracting attention from people in the cafe. Some even clicked their tongue in annoyance.

“You’re the one who’s crazy” Yoomi and I exclaimed in unison. Man, I loving that girl.

“Say what? You told me that you’re married already Mi Na” Jooyeon glowered. Aishh... Now when she believed me, she got the wrong man T^T perhaps if Inseok is the husband a marriage life would be more fun?

-Off to Mi Na Land *insert flowery background*-

“Ah, yeobo! You’re awake. I cooked you breakfast” an Inseok in pink frilly apron greeted Mi Na with a pan in his hand and a oven mitt in the other. A smile so cute that it can melt your heart was plastered on his face. A sweet delicious smell wafted around the kitchen and Mi Na sits in her chair.

“Mmm... delicious” Mi Na sniffed as Inseok placed a plate of blueberry muffin on the already crowded table. There’s orange juice for Mi Na, cappuccino for Inseok, eggs and bacon, French toast, buttermilk biscuits, all you can imagine for a scrumptious breakfast to start your day blissfully.

After breakfast Inseok walked Mi Na to school instead of driving her to school the way like mad-driver Jaejin does. On the way to school, they passed by a park where Inseok stopped abruptly leaving Mi Na to walk few paces ahead because she didn’t notice he stopped walking by her side.

He then catches up and surprised Mi Na with a bunch of flowers in his hands. Mi Na beamed at the sight of the colourful flowers and Inseok turned his head away to hide his-pink coloured face. As Mi Na took the flo-

THWACK!

-Back to Earth-

“Ouch!” I snapped back to reality when Jooyeon flicked her finger on my forehead. That hurts :’(

“Yah, Mi Na, pay attention. Tell us the truth now, is Inseok your husband?” Jooyeon interrogated me.

“And are you really married?” Yoomi continued. All eyes are on me. They’re still on that subject?

“Well, no. He’s the best man so Inseok is not my husband and I really am married” I said defiantly. Jooyeon rolled her eyes at me and Yoomi look worried.

“Yah, you’re still in school Mi Na. Don’t talk nonsense” Yoomi touched my forehead as if feeling if I have a fever.

Pah! They don’t believe me. One minute they thought Inseok is my husband and then they think I’m delusional T~T *hic* *hic*

“Here are your drinks ladies” Inseok came with our drinks and smiled before walking off. Ahh! Inseok will tell them that I’m married and that’ll prove that I’m not crazy! Muahahaha! Okay that laugh is does sound crazy =.= never mind proving it to them, it does not do me any good anyway.

“Aww, Mi Na is pouting again. Quick! Yoomi, shoot her with your million watt smile” Jooyeon said in alarm.

Yoomi tried to smile but it came out differently and she gives another after the next. First, it was a cheesy smile, then a smile with a frown, a lopsided grin, awkward smile and some more silly expressions that have to do with smiling.

“Yah, babo! Those aren’t your million watt smile” Jooyeon whacked her head.

“mworago? A million watt smile needs a million won” Yoomi extend her hands out. Like kids, Jooyeon pretended to take money from her pocket and placed it in Yoomi’s hand. Satisfied, Yoomi turned her head at me and her lips curved upwards before she burst into roars of laughter.

“Kim Mi Na! I thought we were supposed to make you smile but you turned purple” Yoomi gasped between her laugh. I was busy trying to stop myself from laughing at them because I don’t want to give in but I guess I forgot breathing.

I laughed anyway in the end when Yoomi looked red from laughing too hard and Jooyeon pretended that she doesn’t know when she is in fact sitting in the same table as us.

After things had calmed down, I stood up and went to the washroom. As I made my way out from there towards my table, Inseok walked up to me and stood in front to block my path. I looked up to see Inseok with a smile sweeter than all the candies in the world as he peered closer to me. Woah~ close up on those adorable dimples. Dugeun~ dugeun~ Oh, there goes my heart.

“Mi Na-chi, I’m going over to your house tonight. You don’t mind if I intrude your love nest right?” Inseok joked.

“M.. mm.. mwo?” even though his tone is teasing but I couldn’t help to be starstrucked and puzzled at the same time. I shook my head to get rid of hearts background which I’m sure there is like those in the anime.

“Hahaha~ Mi Na-chi, you’re blushing, that’s cute. Jaejin called just now and since we ran into each other here, I’m telling you so that you wouldn’t be surprised later” he laughed as he move his shake his head left and right to imitate me but in a more cute way.

“Ne, I need to go back to work. See you later” he walked off. *o* I walked back to my table, more like I drifted. He just called me cute *o* Jaejin never calls me that, not that I care what he thinks about me.

Snap! Snap! Jooyeon snapped her fingers in front of me.

“Yah! Now don’t tell me that there’s nothing going on between the two of you. We saw that just now”

“Hh-huh?” I looked at Yoomi and Jooyeon in a daze.

“oh gee, it’s as if she got those starry eyes and hearts as her background” Yoomi teased. What? I thought I shook it off back there.

“Buddy, it’s affirmative. Mi Na lied to us” Wait what? I guess I looked confused now because Jooyeon looked at Yoomi and asked her to take out her ‘binoculars’ which is her hands shaped like an ‘O’.

“Close up, close up. On his fingers there” Jooyeon ordered as Yoomi closed up with her ‘binoculars’.

“Ahhh..” they both said. I feel like hitting both of their heads. What in the blue world are they talking about?

“Matching rings” they said in unison. Mwo? I ‘zoom’ my view too on Inseok as he serve behind the counter. People from nearby tables gave us this weird look.

Inseok wear rings too. But one of it is almost identical to mine. Almost.

“He’s not!” I blurted out immediately.

“Then I guess he’s your husband’s friend so that’s why he’s the best man instead of the groom and that ring was just identical to yours coincidently. Your husband is actually a guy who is way cuter and you two meet romantically like in those cheesy love dramas that Yoomi like to watch”

“Yah! They are not cheesy!”

“And then after that he proposed you on his knees with a ring and a hundred of red roses as the sun sets giving a very romantic vibe. Uh-huh uh-huh yeah we believed ya” Jooyeon babbled on. I stared at her as if she got two heads. I can’t believe she guessed the first part right and then things really got wild and wrong. I mean a hundred of red roses? Pfffttt... I prefer white roses.

“O-right, o-right, we’re just teasing you” Yoomi said as we stood up to leave the cafe. Although they still didn’t believe that I am married, I’m glad that they didn’t misunderstand that Inseok and I were married but when we reached the door Inseok shouted

“Mi Na-chi! See you at home”

Home. Jooyeon and Yoomi’s expression when they heard that word. Home. Oh crap, here we go again.

---

[Yoomi’s POV]

“Mi Na, are you done in there? I’m sure the shirt suits you well” I called out to her. Jooyeon who looks moody there in the corner are scaring other customers with her glare.

Well you see, we passed by a store and as much as Mi Na wanted to go in, Jooyeon wants to stay out. Why? Hint, the store’s name is Pink Berry. Organi food store eh? Nope, it’s just your normal clothing store except that in here they sell 90% pink stuffs and Jooyeon, I warn you, is not a friend of pink.

“I’m almost done” I heard Mi Na’s muffled voice. That girl is cute. She tried hard to convince us that she and Inseok-sshi are not married. Either she’s married or not, I find it hard to believe but who knows. I spotted a pink fluffy bunny ears hair band and smirked.

“Yah, Jooyeon. Wear this for a while eh?” I put the hair band and quickly took out my iPhone.

Click!

“Baka, don’t take pictures as you like” Jooyeon reach out for my phone to look at the picture but instead of giving to her I just showed it.

“Yah! Pink bunny ears!” She yanked it off.

“Oww... this thing is cute” I picked it up and wear it.

“Lee Yoomi, delete it” Jooyeon glowered. I snapped another picture and took off. You’ll see a poor pink eared bunny rabbit being chased by an angry wolf in Pink Berry. I’d say, poor bunny *sobs* *sobs*

“What are you two doing?” Mi Na half shrieked as she was shoved back into the fitting room when I pushed her so that both of us went into that little room. I locked it so that the angry Jooyeon wouldn’t crush my iPhone to pulp T.T

“Jooyeon, if you wanna leave this PINK store calm down and let Mi Na pay for her clothes ok” I told her hopefully. Beads of sweat formed on my forehead as silence continued on.

“Fine” she finally replied.

We got out and Mi Na went to the cash register while Jooyeon waited outside.

*beep*

“I’m sorry miss. That card is not valid” the cashier’s soft voice told Mi Na. Her eyes went wide.

“Mwo? That can’t be! Try again”

*beep*

“I’m sorry miss. Do you have cash?”

“Impossible. It can’t be” Mi Na murmured.

 

[Mi Na’s POV]

“I just bought these using that card” I said in disbelief and shook the shopping bags from other stores.

“I’m sorry miss” the cashier who is in her mid 20 bowed. I can’t believe this. What’s wrong with my card? Did appa cut me off? He better not >:[ or gasp! The company went bankrupt? I don’t remember any problem in the company. What about Jaejin’s family company? Don’t tell me.... double gasp! Both of ours? Omo, I feel faint.

“Miss, are you alright? Do you want to purchase it with cash?” Aigoo, I don’t bring much cash with me. That’s the purpose of the credit card =.= so that you can use cute small purse XD

“I don’t think she has any” I heard Yoomi’s voice as she dragged me away. Wait! I haven’t bought those shirt and skirt yet. Noooooo... it seems like they’re getting farther and I can’t reach them. Come back! Come back my precious!

“Boh?! We waited for her and she came out empty handed?” Jooyeon scoffed.

“Shhh...I think she’s having a seizure. The ‘my-card-has-been-denied’ seizure”

“There’s no such thing, babo”

“Really, look at her bulging eyes and how stiff she is”

“Kim Mi Na! Are you there? Gwaenchanayo?” Jooyeon waved her hands in front of my eyes. I ignored her. There’s nothing serious right? I’ll ask appa and he’ll say everything ok, right? He’ll fix this.

“I think she’ll respond if we poke her eyes”

“Yah! Jung Jooyeon! What good will that be?”

“Well, her eyes need to be close. They’re getting dry. That’s why we blink our eyes” Jooyeon said in a serious tone. All I need to do is call appa and everything will be alright like always.

*PIAK*

“This is serious” I hit Jooyeon’s hand and fumbled for my phone. I pressed on #1 speed dial.

♪♫ You got the wrong number~ ♪♫

Appa’s caller ringtone -.- if this is a normal situation where a daughter is calling her father to ask for his well being I would crack up laughing right now.

♪♫ I’m sorry you got the wrong number so don’t call me no more~ ♪♫

-Phone conversation-
{A-Appa ll MN-Mi Na}

A: Yy-yeoboseyo?
MN: Appa!
A: Ww-who’s this cccalling?
MN: appa, how could you? *frown*
A: Aa-ani! It’s your umma
MN: Why would umma do that to her own daughter *frowns more*
A: No. No. No. It’s both of our decision
MN: Mwo? How could a parent decide to pretend to not know their own daughter when she’s calling? *eyebrows become a unibrow* l:[
A: ahhh! Appa was just joking. Aha.. haha.. hahahaha... *nervous laugh*
MN: wait.. appa, why do you sound so nervous?
A: *gulp*
MN: *silence. Please be patience. Thinking*
A: *cough* Mi Na-chan, are you there? *cough*
MN: APPA!! WAAAA~~ DID YOU DO IT?! WAAAA~~~ *sob sob*
A: Mi Na, don’t cry. It’s for your own good. Wethinkthisisthebestsinceyou’regrowingupalready *mumbles really fast*
MN: waa~ wud? *sniff sniff*
A: youseewemetJaejin’sparentsjustnowduringlunchforbondingbetweenin-lawsandtheytoldusthatJaejinisearninghisownmoneysinceheenteredhighschool *inhale* Sowethoughtyoushouldlearntobeindependenttoosinceyou’reabiggirlnow *inhale* besidesyou’realreadymarriedandhaveyourownfamilynow *panting*
MN: Mworago? You talk too fast appa. What’s this about Jaejin, since high school, independent, married and something something got to do with this?
A: *inhales deeply for courage* we decided to let you work to earn your own money *hangs up*

Tuut.... tuuutt... tuuuuutt...

What language is appa speaking again? Japanese? Korean? French? Or is it Chinese? I can’t understand what he’s talking about.

{A/N: I’m sorry about this, dear readers. Mi Na has to think for a while to sort it all out. Please come back after taking a 5 minutes break}

1 minute.

2 minutes . .

3 minutes . . .

4 minutes . . . .

5 minutes . . . . .

WHAT?! ! HOLYPUCKINGMOLLYPATOOTIES!!! To be independent they say?! They want me to work to earn my own money?! No offense but that’s for poor people! I mean I’m rich that I could hire a maid to work for my maid! Rich people don’t do the works, poor people do for them! ARGHHH!! This can’t be happening!!

I dialled appa’s number again.

“The number you have dialled cannot be reached at the moment. Please tr-”

Darn it!

I tried umma’s number and I get the same operator’s voice saying those same cursed words. As I tried again I got a message.

♪♫ Girl, you’re my lollipop, oh girl, you’re my lolli lolli~ ♪♫

‘We’ll answer your calls after you calmed down. Btw, happy job hunting! Hwaiting o(^u^)o Love, mom & dad’

It felt as if the world turned pitch black. Wait. What? Huh? Who’s there? Are you calling me Goddess of Shopping? Wait~ chotto matte~

“Bwahahahaha! What’s wrong with her now? Should we call the big white men with big needles?” that was Yoomi. Oh yeah, where are they anyway? I scanned the mall 360° before I saw them sitting on a bench near the candy shop, stuffing themselves with popcorns.

I stomped towards them and they quickly stuff all the popcorn into their mouths and throw away the popcorn bag. Too late, I saw that already.

“Yah! Why are you guys here?” I glared at them.

“You dare glare at me?” Jooyeon glowered. Okay I glared at Yoomi.

“You dare glare at me too?” Yoomi said, obviously trying to stifle her laugh. I narrowed my eyes at her.

“Okay. You started frowning, crying and then you were angry, mumbling and stomping your feet. Then you went delusional and tried to reach for something. So we stay far away for you so that people wouldn’t think that we’re with you. Although it’s amusing and entertaining to watch you so we bought popcorns. Want some?” Yoomi offered a new bag of popcorn.

Ouch. I knew they were doing that. I would have done the same too but Yoomi don’t have to be straightforward. Wait aishh... I did those just now? How embarrassing! Just swallow me whole now you darn floor!

“And excuse me? I’m a POOR working student” Jooyeon scoffed. Oh my G-Dragon, she heard me say those stuff? Aren’t those in my thoughts earlier? Is Jooyeon a mind reader? I stared at Jooyeon and thought hard about Kim Jaejoong, anticipating her angry reaction.

“Yah! Why are you staring at me?”

“Eh? You can’t read my mind? Then how come you heard what I said about poor people?”

“Omo... this kid needs a smacking. Yah! Of course I heard you. So does people within 5 meter radius around you. That’s how loud you were when you’re mumbling in frustration” Jooyeon scolded me.

Mr. Floor, are you opening up now? Quick! Or else I’ll die from embarrassment here. I stared at the marble floor, looking for cracks to swallow me. Even if it’s a small one, I’ll just squeeze through!

“So what happened?” Yoomi asked as we trudged our way out from the mall towards Yoomi’s car.

“My parents cut my card and they wanted me to” I inhaled deeply “w.o.r.k.” I cringed as I whispered the tormenting four lettered word.

[Yoomi’s POV]

Say wud?

All those fuss about is because her parents wanted her to earn her own money? Unbelievable. I have to beg my parents to let me work. They thought that we’re very rich so I don’t need to work. There are a whole lot of other reasons as to why I wanted to work besides the money.

“Mi Na, it’s not that bad you know. I mean working. It’s quite fun actually right Jooyeon?” I reassured her. Jooyeon just grunted in reply and shifted in her seat to make herself comfortable. A gesture I knew well enough that Jooyeon is sleepy.

“What’s good about it? It’s tiring, you get ordered around, scolded if you make a mistake and... and.. gah!” Mi Na yelled in frustration.

“That’s the downside of it. Just think about it as a way to gain new experience. You know, sooner or later you’re gonna have to work as you grow up”

“But... but I’m still young! I should enjoy my youthful days when I’m still am. I don’t know why I should start earning my own dough just because he does too” Mi Na whined and crossed her arms.

“He?” I questioned.

“Arghhh... if I knew it would end up like this I wouldn’t even agree in the first place. That’s what I get for being a good girl? I don’t understand why they would even think about this. Don’t they know shopping is like breathing to me” Mi Na babbled, ignoring my question. I guess she’s really upset right now.

 

[Mi Na’s POV]

The sun slowly disappears down the horizon and the moon and stars decorated the blanket of darkness above. I asked Yoomi to drop me off at the nearby park to collect my thoughts. I guess I’m still upset. Who wouldn’t be? To think that my dear parents cut my card and forced me to work! They don’t love me anymore~! T^T first they put me in an arranged marriage and now I can’t go shopping like I used to. Isn’t that enough evidence? Waaa~ sobs!

I slump my shoulders as I walked down the empty street that led towards my apartment. ‘Mi Na-chan! A real lady doesn’t slump’ umma’s words crossed my mind. Hmph! I’ll slump as much as I want to. I’ll even walk like a guy; talk roughly in a loud voice, burp in front of other and all sorts of things that are very unladylike. That’s for abandoning me T^T

I saw a pebble on the road and kicked it in frustration. I walked a few steps towards it and kicked it again. And again. And again. Opps! I passed by it when I kicked it less hard and went the other way. I walked backwards and kicked it again all the way to my destination.

I looked at the little rock, feeling a bit sad that I have to leave it now. It did somehow lessen my frustration by taking my kicks just now. I stared at it for a moment before picking it up as a keepsake the day Kim Mi Na have to learn to be ‘independent’. I’ll call it Rocky so that I’ll be as strong and tough when facing this cruel life as a rock.

----

“Inseok hyung, just keep an eye on her please? Think of it as a favour from me”

“B-but . It’s like you’re asking me to stalk Han Gajin. Furthermore, we don’t know each other”

“Keep an eye on her. That’s what I said, don’t think about stalking. I’m worried about her. I want to make sure she’s alright. That she’s doing fine”

“Then you go stalk her, chingu”

“But she hates me now”

“You should have explained it to her. That way she’ll at least try to understand and you won’t be asking me this crazy favour”

“I can’t bear to hurt her. I don’t have the courage to face her”

“Do you think she’s not hurt right now? It’s the least you could do for her”

“...”

“Aishh... araso araso. You owe me one, understand? To think that I’d do this for little pabo and..... Mi Na-chi! You’re home!”

Jaejin and Inseok jumped in surprise when they finally noticed that I’m home. They were in a deep discussion which I guess that have something to do with that Gajin girl and didn’t hear me.

They looked around awkwardly, waiting for my response. I looked at Jaejin and raised my hand.

“You!” I said in frustration as I point my finger at him.

“You must heard all of it just now. It’s better if you know I guess. Even though we’re married but mianhe I -”

“Arghh! Not that! Do whatever you want, I don’t care. But... but... Grrrr!! It’s all because of you” I barked. Jaejin stared at me in confusion while Inseok sits in a corner like a kid who’s afraid that his parents will scold him when he sensed my foul mood. Smart kid.

“Mworago? What do you mean it’s all because of me?”

“Why did you freaking have to work?! Why did your parents freaking tell my parents about?! Why do I freaking have to follow your steps and work too?! Why am I freaking married to you?!” I finally exploded.

Silence. (Caw! Caw! Caw! A crow fly by)

“Pffff...... bwahahaha~!” Jaejin burst into laughter. The nerve of him to laugh at me when he’s the cause of my misfortune! At least that’s what I believe.

“Working? Haha... it won’t pfff... kill you... pffff hahaha... ya know bwahahahah” he gasped between laughter.

“You... you...” unable to retort back at him and stop his heinous laughter, I kicked his shin.

“Hmph!” I dashed into my room quickly before he recovers from my attack and locked it. Is that how you respond when a person is angry at you? So rude! I guessed Mina helped too since she loves shopping as much as I do.

I wonder what happened to that Gaji girl. Did Jaejin met her again? What is she like? She must be a great girl since Jaejin really loves her that he doesn’t really want to let go of her.

I waited for ten minutes but no one pounded on my door. Huh? Jaejin is ignoring me? I opened the door a few inches slowly and peeked. Jaejin and Inseok were sitting on the couch like when I entered and talked in a hushed tone. I felt a twinge of sadness being ignored here .___.

I closed the door and sat on my bed. If Jaejin and I divorced, will he pursue Gajin? What if Gajin accept him and... and... they’ll get married right? Gahh!! I’m Mrs. Lee! But... it’s actually Gajin originally right? I’m just a temporary Mrs. Lee and Jaejin thinks I’m a kid.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Yeh? Jaejin is not ignoring me? He’s gonna get me for kicking him right?

“Mi Na-chi, can I come in?” I heard Inseok’s muffled voice. Sigh~ it’s only him. Wait, why am I disappointed? It’s good right that it’s not Jaejin because that means he’s not getting his revenge.

Yeah right Mi Na, if you say so.

“Mi Na-chi?”

Shut up Mina, I told my other self before opening the door.

“ahh... finally. My hand is hurting from all the knocking. Gwaenchanayo Mi Na-chi?” Inseok asked after he sat on the bean bag near my study table.

“Mmmm” I went my bed and hugged my Mickey Mouse pillow. I left the door opened because it seems unpleasant that a guy and a girl alone in a room even though the husband is just in the living room. Umma raised me up well you know. Wait, I’m supposed to be mad at them.

“You didn’t change the decor. I’m glad” Inseok looked around. “I did your room you know. Jaejin don’t know what to do and that brat wants me to help him. But we both don’t know what kind of girl Mi Na-chi is”

I looked around the lavender coloured room. Mickey Mouse stuff toys are almost everywhere. There are some Mickey figurines on my table. A Nemo doll and Doraemon doll somewhere. I looked at the pillow in my embrace. It Mickey Mouse -.- My blanket is Mickey too. Now that I observe carefully, my room is flooded with Mickey. Where’s Minnie?

“So I guess I’ll decorate you room with something I like. Do you like Mickey?” Inseok took a Mickey doll and hugged it like a little kid. Aww, how can you say no when someone looked at you that way. I nodded. I don’t really mind the decor, it’s quite cute actually.

“Don’t be so upset about it” Inseok started.

“Hmmm?”

“About just now” oh, he meant Jaejin and Gajin?

“Who says I’m upset about them?” yes you are. No I’m not. It’s obvious you know Mi Na. No way.

“Huh? You’re not? But you were yelling at Jaejin just now about working”

Oh.... he means that one. I nodded instead of saying anything because I felt embarrassed for thinking he was talking about Jaejin and Gajin.

“It’s not as bad as you think. Consider it like a hobby or an interest. What is your hobby?” Inseok persuaded.

“errmm... shopping? Daydreaming, sleeping, reading, playing the piano” I listed.

“Hmmm... I doubt there’s any job related to daydreaming but you could be a piano tutor” Inseok suggested hopefully.

“ehh?”

“Not good? What’s your interest?” he persuade on.

“Singing, my Bunni, chibis and erm... cute guys” I hid my face behind my stuffed bunny. Did I just blurted that out? Ugh... there’s too much humiliation for one day and floor, when are you opening up? Please swallow me and my bed together.

“Cute guys? Kekekeke~ that’s a very straight forward answer Mi Na-chi” Inseok laughed.

“I think I got it. Let’s be co-worker!” Inseok jumped from his place and look at me. His eyes sparked in excitement.

Star struck alert *o*

“The cafe I worked this evening, there’s a vacancy. Although the owner prefers guys but I’m sure she’ll accept Mi Na-chi”

Uh-huh uh-huh, I nodded. Wait... mworago?!

“ooohhh.. It’ll be fun to have Mi Na-chi around! You’ll like the others too” by this time, Inseok really got excited by the idea of me working together with him.

I recalled my visit to the cafe this evening. Others eh? Cute guys~ *o* eye candy heaven ♥w♥ if it’s like that then I think I could get used to the idea of me working Kekekekeke~