Say Kimchi!

Listen to Your Heart

 

Hey~ This is my last update before going off. This is as to say goodbye and thank you. mostly thank you for spending your time reading my fanfic and I love you, my readers :D Neomu saranghae~ So please enjoy ^^

--------------------

 

Mi Na followed Jaejoong’s instruction quietly. They were going to prepare a simple dish to suit her level. Once in a while Mi Na would glance at Gajin, confused what was her relation with Jaejoong.

 

Gajin, on the other hand, was burning holes onto Mi Na’s back. How did her oppa knew this girl and why did he brought her here? She finally left the kitchen after she couldn’t stand the long awkward silence.

 

“Are you two related? Cousins? Siblings? But her surname is Han while yours is Kim” Mi Na tilted her head in confusion.

 

“We’re not related by blood but close enough though. We’re step-siblings actually” Jaejoong explained while he was kneading the dough.

 

“Wha- huh?”

 

“My dad remarried when I was ten” he smiled bitterly.

 

----------

 

Mi Na returned home later that evening. She asked Jaejoong if he would want to visit Jaejin since they haven’t meet for a while.

 

“Jaejin is my friend and even though we’re not biologically related, Gajin is still a sister to me” he declined.

 

“Although I swore that I won’t get involve in their relationship I just can’t help it. That’s why you shouldn't let your sibling date your friend,” he chuckled “It’s not the time for me to meet him” he shrugged, sadness painted all over his face.

 

“Mianhe... if only I didn't agree in-“

 

“I’m supposed to hate you since you’re his wife” Jaejoong cut her with a serious tone. Mi Na’s eyes went huge.

 

“But it’s not your fault; you’re just a victim caught in the crossfire. We all are. So don’t be sorry,” he finished and walked away. He waved his hand goodbye without turning back.

 

Why am I in such a complicated situation? Mi Na wondered as she flipped the television on, bright colours danced on the screen when a music show was played on. She just stared at the television as her mind couldn’t stop thinking about the day's event. Jaejin walked out from his room and noticed that Mi Na had finally returned.

 

“Yah, you must apologise to her!” Inseok warned him when he searched for her in the cafe.

 

“ermm... you’re already home? Have you already eaten?” he asked from the kitchen doorway.

 

Mi Na didn’t answer for she was too preoccupied with her thoughts that she didn’t heard him.

 

Jaejin scratched his head as his questions hung in the air, unanswered. Perhaps she was still angry with him. He was a bit mean after all.

 

He walked closer and stood stood behind the sofa, Mi Na’s back facing him.

 

“Mi Na, about the other day... I’m sorry for yelling at you” still no response from her. Jaejin walked back to him room with slumped shoulders.

 

 

[Mi Na’s POV]

 

If only I hadn’t appeared in the picture, Jaejin and Gajin would be smiling instead of being sad and unhappy. He still loved her and she too loved him. It was obvious after what happened just now.

 

-flashback-

 

“Oh! A snow globe. Omo, this is cute” I picked up a snow globe the size of my palm and shook it causing the ‘snowflakes’ to dance around.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

The snow globe slipped between my hands and crashed onto the hard unforgiving floor. Water splashed around me.

 

“Omo! Mianhe! Mianhe! Cheongmal mianhe! I was looking at it and I didn’t mean to drop it”

 

“It’s ok, I should have thrown this a long time ago” she picked up the broken pieces.

 

“I’ll clean this up” Jaejoong grabbed her wrist and took the pieces that she had collected.

 

“It was her first present from Jaejin” Jaejoong told me.

 

-end of flashback-

 

Ani.. I shouldn’t have come over to their place. I should have stayed home and starve myself to death.

 

SLAM!

 

I gasped in surprise as Jaejin’s room slammed close. He’s home. He must be still angry at me. Who wouldn’t? I kinda ruined his life. I won’t be surprised if we stayed like this until forever.

 

[Third POV]

 

Mi Na was lost again in her train of thoughts. Jaejin went out of his room again and stood in front of Mi Na. Mi Na’s finally noticing Jaejin, was flabbergasted. He was wearing this weird outfit that seemed all too familiar, wore eyeliner (gasp!) and worst of all, his hair was downed with... powder?!

 

What’s more shocking was he started singing singing G-Dragon’s Heartbreaker and even dancing to. At the same time, the real original heartbreaker was playing on tv.

 

Jaejin noticed it, “Oh! Hey!” then he just lip-synced it and danced his own ‘improvised’ choreography.

 

Watching how silly and ridiculous he looked like, with powder flying off everywhere as he did some hair flips, Mi Na roared into laughter with her tears streaming down her face. He really look that preposterous.

 

“No.. hahaha... more... please... haha!” she gasped between laughter.

 

“Yah... this is a special, once in a lifetime, will never be seen again, performance you know. At least appreciate it.” Jaejin sulked, his arms crossed.

 

“Ja.. ja.. ja.. stop trying to be.. haha... Jaedragon!” Mi Na smirked and off in a laughing fit again.

 

“Then, do you want to be Mindragon?” Jaejin took out a bottle powder and approached Mi Na. Her eyes widened in realisation of what he was going to do. She tried to escape but too late! He got her in a headlock and started pouring the powder onto her hair.

 

“See.. you don’t look that bad” he smirked.

 

“Yah!! Now I have to wash my hair!” she pouted but didn’t try to puff off the powder.

 

“Did you hear that?” Jaejin placed an open palm hand at his ear.

 

“Huh?”

 

“The screaming... our fans say... Encore!”

 

After a while, both of them were lying on the floor, tummy pain due to too much laughter and gasping for air due to the lack of oxygen.

 

“Mianhe for yelling at you” he started after finished laughing,

 

“Mhmm.. gwaenchana. I’m sorry too”

 

“For what?” Jaejin looked at her in confusion.

 

“Everything” he continued to stare at her, more confused than before.

 

“Let’s just forget it. Oh, we never took any picture together except for the wedding photos right? Let’s take one now, this would be hilarious” Jaejin suggested and took his phone out.

 

“One, two, three... Kimchi!” as they posed and laughed into the camera, all of Mi Na’s worries were forgotten, for now.