Yakuza and Spy?!

Listen to Your Heart

 

Hey all~ Hahaha~ Did I left you hanging with my previous chapter? cliffhanger? XD or not enough suspense? (.__.) anyway, I'm gonna be a bad author and leave you hanging for a while there Muahahaha! Heh~ actually I have been missing MinHeexJungshin and InseokxGajin action. So that's why a wrote this chapter >_< also there's someone who haven't appear yet! Argh! (I was listening to TOP's Oh Mom when I told my friend abt his MIA then the 'oh my god' part of the song came. yes TOP, Oh my god...mianhe T^T).

Kyaa~ Don't give me that look >_<

 

I'm sorry if this chapter is terrible, bear with me kudasai~!

Sorry for my rambling up there. Here's the update :D

---------------------------------------------------- 

 

A thunder boomed in a distant, a warning of the upcoming storm that’ll visit the run-down district in Osaka. Despite the serene look of the neighbourhood, the thunderous calamity appeared to be present in a broken down house at the abandoned corner of the street.

 

The loan sharks rammed against the thin wooden door, their patience running out. The man who owed them had run away leaving his wife and son to fend for themselves. They were huddled together at a corner of the house. The mother gently hushed her crying child in her embrace, repeating comforting words that they’ll survive this ordeal even though she knew what’ll befall on them.

 

It’s better to take a chance on fate instead of sitting there like dead ducks, the thought fleeted across the young woman’s conscience. Strengthen with motherly instinct to protect her only child; she wrapped both of them in a shawl. They crept quietly to their back door, hoping that the deathly men wouldn’t realise and escaped into the dark night.

 

Unfortunately for them, luck was not on their side. One of the henchmen saw their frightened shadows and soon they were chased by hell’s hound.

 

She looked around furtively for any refuge. All of the houses shunned them with cold looks of shut windows and doors. They continued running as the houses grew smaller.

 

One of the men managed to catch them. Refusing to give in to fate, she struggled with all her might to escape from his clutch. After what seems like futile attempts, she managed to punch the man’s throat and he doubled over with pain.

 

She carried her son, an impossible act for her current condition for in the middle of the struggle, she was stabbed but determination, hope and adrenaline has conquered her entire system.

 

They ran away for what seems like a million miles but they were still at their tails. The mother and son soon met a dead end.

 

Out from nowhere, fierce looking people emerged from the shadows. They wore yukata, their visible skin on their chest scarred with intricate tattoos of the same design and artwork, stern face decorated with scars of past fights. Each of them has Katana on their back. They had entered the Yakuza’s territory.

 

Behind them, the footsteps became heavier. They slumped down onto the cold pavement. Game over.

 

The loan sharks demanded to hand over the woman and child to them. Insulted but the self authority the loan sharks claim in their territory, a fight broke out. In the middle of the chaos, she covered her son’s eyes to spare him from watching the massacre that was happening around them. She could do nothing about the sound of death.

 

Thick stench of death engulfed them as the leader of the yakuza, from the looks of it, stood in front of her. Trying to put her son behind, her body as shield but her son had enough of his mother suffering to protect him. He stood up with his arms spread open, his eyes burned with hatred.

 

The leader chuckled, not interested in taking their life, but amazed at the boy’s courage to protect his mother at the face of death. They walked away, calling it a night. But when he turned, something grabbed his legs. He looked down to see the woman holding on, words of gratitude flowed ceaselessly out of her lips. He wanted to shook her off but quickly saw that she was bleeding really badly in her abdomen.

 

The boy finally noticed it too and quickly kneeled at his mother’s side. Salty tears coursed down his tear stained face once again. The leader, recalled the painful memory of his daughter calling out to his dying wife, felt a stab of empathy towards the boy.

 

He kneeled next to the boy, trying to listen to the raspy voice. The woman pleaded for a favour, to take care of her child. Both of them knew that she wouldn’t make it, too much blood had lost. He nodded a silent promise as she kissed her precious child’s forehead and uttered her last word,

 

“His name is Lee Jungshin.”

 

======

 

“Min Hee-ah, this is Jungshin,” Min Hee’s otosan pushed his little girl towards the boy “be good friends ne?”

 

Min Hee squirmed and ran behind her father. All the kids around her can’t be trusted. Kids would either ran away in fear or laugh, mock and look down on her when they knew who was her father. And the boy her father brought home is not an exceptional. He’ll soon run away like the other kids.

 

He left the two of them alone to attend to one of his affair brought by the yakuza leader from the west.

 

Min Hee stared at the silent boys for what seems like forever before he finally tore his gaze from the floor and looked at her. A pair of round brown eyes observed him like a hawk, waiting for his next move.

 

Jungshin shook away the awkward atmosphere and introduced himself. He held his hand out, offering his friendship.

 

Min Hee slapped his hand away, refusing to fall into his trap, “I don’t know why obasan brought you here but I won’t let you take my otosan away from me!” she stuck out her tongue and ran away.

 

====

 

“Yah, why are you following me around?” Min Hee yelled at him. It’s been like this ever since the day he arrived. No matter how much she pushed him away he still followed her around like a lost puppy. Min Hee clearly stated that she hated his presence but deep inside she was relieve to have someone accompanying her.

 

Jungshin felt deeply in debt to Min Hee’s father. Though his mother passed away, he honoured his omma’s last wish and took Jungshin under his refuge. On the way to the yakuza leader’s residence, he told as much stories as he can about his beloved daughter. Her mother was a Korean and passed away two years ago when she was six years old.

 

The death of her mother and the profession if her father made Min Hee withdrew from the people surrounding her. Not trusting anyone except her father and his right hand men, Min Hee formed a barrier around her.

 

The first time Jungshin stared into her eyes, he saw the lost soul behind that window, longing at the same time loathing. He immediately decided that he wanted to break that wall that had surrounded her and become her chingu.

 

Jungshin looked around the backyard, noticed finally that Min Hee left him while he was tending to his thought. The sound of crunching leaves and urgent whispers caught his attention. He saw two burly men and crept closer to them, hiding behind trees that could cover his small body. He knew that eavesdropping was a bad thing to do but overhearing the men’s conversation made him relieved of his doing.

 

He saw Min Hee near the lonely abandoned corner of the garden and started towards her, worried that she might venture farther than the safety of the resident.

 

Min Hee glared at him in annoyance but he seemed distracted, like someone was following him from behind that he kept on glancing sideways towards the wild bushes.

 

Jungshin leaned towards Min Hee and whispered, “play along with me.”

 

“Yah! Are you a stupid little girl! Don’t you know that my father is the Yakuza leader?!  Get out of my sight or you’ll be sorry!” he suddenly scolded her. She was about to retort back and beat the crap out of Jungshin for the treating her ridiculously but she saw his eyes were pleading him to just play along. She harrumphed and stormed of in angry.

 

The men saw two little kids in the backyard, not sure which one is the child of the yakuza, even confused whether his child was a girl or a boy. But luck had grazed upon them, they thought as they heard the boy scolding the girl.

 

After she left, the men approached him. Min Hee was about to storm back towards Jungshin when she saw two strange man carried him, he was thrashing about. She ran back into her house, calling help from her father’s henchmen. 

 

“Yah! Neo paboya? They could easily kidnap you” Min Hee knocked hit head with her little fist when they were back inside the house safely.

 

“They would kidnap you first if I didn’t do that” Jungshin pouted.

 

“In times like these you should have pow! Wow! Kick! Beat those guys to death!” Min Hee said sternly. Jungshin stared at her incredulously, thinking that she has a violent imagination.

 

“Where did you get those stuffs from?”

 

“From my otosan of course” she smiled for the first time at Jungshin.

 

=====

 

“Yah... that was such a long time ago!” Min Hee giggled, looking at their pictures of the past. Some brought back great memories and some jogged back lost moments.

 

“deh...” Jungshin wiped his hands on his shirt after finished washing the dishes and sat next to Min Hee on the floor, flipping old photos album together.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

yesh! My turn XD

 

INSEOK’S SPY STORY

 

[Inseok’s POV]

 

It was a rainy day and I, Agent H, was stalking, no following, nahh that doesn’t sound cool, spying my target. From a distance you asked? No, I’m actually right behind her. Both of us were waiting under shelter of the bus stop with a few people. She was staring up to the heaven, grumbling who had cried up there that had caused it to rain.

 

She sighed and pouted. I’m sure that person up there would smile if they saw her cute expression and then the rain would stop.

 

As if reading my thoughts, the rain became lighter. It was a drizzle, good enough to walk through the rain.

 

Gajin glanced at her watch, realising that it was late already she decided to walk to her destination. Agent H will be walking too.

 

As I tried to match my pace with her, I wondered what’s the use of following her? She’s alright as far as I could tell, separation is a normal thing in relationship (most of them) and most importantly, I am not paid to do this =.= darn that Jaejin. I should tell him that I’d quit doing this. It’s not right.

 

We’re arrived in a busy street with muddy sidewalk. I grumbled silently as I dodge the mud traps. People hustled by when someone accidentally knocked into Gajin. She fell right in front of me and landed on her . Before I could react and help her, she was back on her feet. The man didn’t eve bother to apologise and hurried on.

 

“Yah ahjusshi, you should apologise” I grabbed hold onto the man’s arm.

 

“Wha- why should I?”

 

“You. Knocked. Her. Down.” I glared at him, at the corner of my eye I saw her continue to walk.

 

“W.. what?” the man stuttered a bit.

 

“aish...” I let go of him and ran after her.

 

“Stalker nowadays... sheesh” now I really am a stalker ey? =.=”

 

 

[Gajin POV]

 

Aish... that ahjusshi. Knock people down and don’t even bother to apologise. How am I supposed to do in this mess? I glanced the back of pants from the mirror in the public loo. Yeap, pretty view there -.- my pants got really dirty with mud cake.

 

After futile attempts to make it look ‘cleaner’, I gave up. I’ll just go home with my looking like this >_<

 

Sighing, I stepped outside when something was shoved into my face. I almost yelped in surprise.

 

“wear this, I guesses your size” a deep voice said.

 

I took the something, which is a bag, and a guy appeared in my view. Omo! It’s that stalker guy.

 

“Yah! Are you stalking me?!” I tried to give him the bag.

 

“Yes. Yes, I am” with that he just walked away.

 

I was dumbfounded with his straightforward answer and before I could think of anything to retort back, I was left staring at his disappearing figure. Compared to his ‘stalker’ shirt the other day, he’s wearing a simple black tee with drawn wings.

 

Is he really stalking me, I wondered. I glanced into the bag, I don’t know but with that drawn wings, he’s a guardian angel.

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

a/n: hey, it's me again XD I have baaaaddd news. I'm going hiatus starting tomorrow until 13th March. I have to go for National Service (yes, in case you're wondering, girls in my country have to go too ><). So I guess this might be my last chapter before I go but don't stop crossing those fingers, I might have another last update :D

p/s: If you guys remember from Chapter 2 about MinHee mentioning the Yakuzas

“Listen here Jaejin-sshi. You do any harm to Mi Na or hurt her, I swear Jungshin and I gonna fly to Korea with the yakuza and kick your sorry ” she stepped towards him and said it in an I-mean-it voice, cracking her knuckles. Although she seems aggressive, she meant well and Min Hee did it for my own well being. Oh how I love them at that moment so I hugged both of them.

yea... I wasn't kidding about that XD

 

Sayonara~ lets meet again in 3 months time, don't disappear okay *teary eyes* 

BeautifulColours.