trust

Arranged- Sequel- PART 2

Taecyeon's POV

After the party, we decided to go and walk around the streets of Hongdae. There were a lot of people roaming around.
"Remember when you and Oppa brought me to one of your games, back in US?"
"Yeah, why?"
"I remember that time when i got hit by a ball."
"Well, we told you no to go near the court."
She grinned. I looked at her clothes. I noticed her shiver.
I took off my coat and placed it around her.
"Thanks, Taecyeon."
"Wow, you called me with my real name!"
"Unnie?"
"YA~!" I tickled her.
"Stop it!" She was laughing now.

After our little walk, she went home.

Your POV

I woke up around 7 AM. After eating breakfast, i showered and went to work.

As i entered my office i was shocked to see gramps inside. He looked angry.
"Gramps?"
He dropped a newspaper on the table, i picked it up.

Kim Junhee of KJ Co, has another man? Is it Mr.Ok Taecyeon now?
Below there was a picture of me and Taec....this was taken last night! At Hongdae.
"Gramps this is not what you think, we just~"
"You dont need to explain, just fix this young lady."He went out of my office.

I sat on my chair. I sighed. I the flat screen. I was on the news! Sh.t sh.t sh.t

I went down the company and half ran to my car. Good thing there were no reporters. I went to Khun's office.
"Khun, about that article, its not true." I said.
He was sitting down, he looked up at me.
"Not true? But there are photos."
"I attended his mom's birthday party last night, thats why we were together."
"I dont think Mrs.Ok would celebrate her birthday at Hongdae, she is a society lady."
"What are you trying to say?"
"Nothing."
"You dont trust me, do you?"
"Look, Junhee its not like that~"
"You know that Taec is a good friend, youre even tight with him, and now you ask me these stupid questions?...What are you trying to point out? I have another man?" I sighed.
"Junhee, i trust you okay? Its just that the news just shocked me." He said. He was standing up now.

Khun's POV

Why did Taec come back? Does he want her back? But she's mine.
Junhee looked at me.
"I understand, that youre mad at me right now, i'll be leaving." She said. I grabbed her arm.
"Dont leave." I hugged her from behind.
I feel like...Taec's going to get her from me.
"What are we going to do? It might destroy the company image,,,your company too." She said.
"We can just release an article." I replied.

Taecyeon's POV

I saw the newspaper. My phone was ringing endlessly. I took a shower.

A lot of reporters were waiting outside the company. I decided not to go to work.
I wanted to call Junhee but,, i dont know what to say to her.

Jaejoong's POV

I was still asleep, when i heard Soojin's shout. I went down.
"Whats happening?" I asked.
She gave me the newspaper.
"Kim Junhee?!"
"Its Taecyeon." Soojin said.
My sister's in trouble.

After eating breakfast i went to the hospital, while i was walking at the lobby, i heard some nurses murmuring.
"How could she do that?...playing with two men? Just because she's pretty and rich, doesnt mean she can do that...she's a total player...two timer...poor Mr.Ho...Mr.Ok isnt that bad at all..nice body..."
I sighed and went up to my office.

Im sure that by now, gramps has already scolded her.