Wrong

Arranged- Sequel- PART 2

Your POV

After the talk with Changmin, he introduced the bodyguards to me. Gramps and Mr.Ho assigned them to me, i have 4 bodyguards with me each time i go out, Changmin was also included, that makes 5 of them. Mr.Ho was talking with them. I sighed. Now, i have bodyguards. Still, Khun..where is he?

"We traced the fax but, it was passed through different routes, in the end....no place was found." Changmin said.
I sighed and placed my head on the table.
"Junhee-ya, Changmin will bring you home." Mr.Ho said.
I nodded and got the car key from my bag. Is stood up. I felt someone hold my arm.
"We cant use the car, its not safe." Changmin said.
"So, what are we gonna use?" I asked.
He along with the other bodyguards guided me to the back of the house, there was a helicopter waiting.
"Lets go." Changmin said.
I was inside the flying machine, then i remembered the time when i rode a helicopter with Khun, it was the day when we were forced to fake date. I smiled to myself, i felt a tear escape. I tried to wipe it away but it wont stop.
"Here." Changmin handed me a handkerchief.
"Thanks." I whispered.

We landed a few minutes later. Gramps was waiting for me at the veranda. I went up to him and hugged him.
"Gramps,,i dont know what to do..he~"
"Stop crying, my child." He was trying to comfort me. My heart felt like it was going to burst. I went up to my room.
I sat on my bed. I looked at my bedside table. There was a photo of me and Khun at Greece and another one we took at Incheon. I felt tears flowing again. I stood up and showered. I stood under the shower for a long time, by the time i was done it was already lunch time. I changed into a pair of jeans and a black shirt. I heard someone knock.
"Come in."
"Young Miss, its time to eat." It was butler Jang.
"okay." I said. I went out of the room.
I entered the living room, my bodyguards were there, gramps wasnt around.
"President left already young miss, he had to fix some things at the office."
I simply nodded. I looked at the food. I sighed. I looked at the guards.
"Uhmm, take a seat. Butler Jang, serve them food."
The guards looked at me in surprise. They were all wearing there badges,KNPA. Changmin-ssi was the first one to talk.
"Its okay, we~"
"Lets just eat together, i dont feel comfortable eating alone."
They all sat down. Butler Jang came back with the maids and they served the food.

After eating, i went up to my room.

Jaejoong's POV

I called home, i was expecting Butler Jang to answer but instead a guard answered.
"May i ask who's calling?" He asked.
"This is Kim Jaejoong, i would like to speak to my sister."
"Okay."
I heard him call over to someone.
"Hello, this is Shim Changminhead of KNPA, im currently assigned to~"
"Just hand the phone to her, she needs me right now."
What is wrong? Bodyguards? KNPA?
"Oppa?" I heard her voice. She sounds so..frail.
"Why is KNPA at home?"
"Its gotten serious Oppa, gramps and Mr.Ho asked for them."
"No clues about Khun yet?"
"None."
I heard her sigh.
"Want me to come over?"
"No, im okay."
She put down the phone.

Your POV

I was about to open the front door when someone stopped me. It was one of the guards.
"I just want to walk around the garden." I said.
"But young miss~" Someone cut him.
"Let her go, i'll go with her."
Changmin opened the door for me.

"Why did they kidnap Khun if there target was me?" I said.
"Thats what ive been pondering on, did you..hurt someone in any way before this happened?"
I shook my head.
"Did Khun have a love rival?"
"Love rival?"
"Uhmmmm, someone who likes you other than him?"
"None."
We were both walking around the garden, we stopped by the fish pond.
"I dont like being house arrested." I muttered.
"Its for your safety." He said.
I sighed. Then i saw a figure approaching us. Taec.
"Who's he?" Changmin asked.
"A pal." I said.
Taecyeon was standing in front of us.
"Hey.Can i talk to you for a bit?" He said to me.. He was looking at Changmin.
Changmin turned and started to walk away.
"Wait, Changmin-ssi."
He looked at me.
"Taec, i cant talk right now.I need to go."
Taec looked at me. He held my hand.
"I know youre suffering right now, i just want you to know that i'll always be here for you."
I took my hand away and said, "Thanks."
I walked back to Changmin.
"I think youre wrong." He said to me.

Changmin's POV

As we turned to walk away, I saw that guy who talked with Junhee glare at me. His fists were curled. He walked away while talking to his phone. I made a mental note to call the guard house by the gate. Entrance to the mansion must be controlled. I looked at Junhee.
"I think youre wrong." I said to her.
"What do you mean?" She asked.
"Love rival."
"What?"
"I'll tell you later."
Somehow, i have the feeling that i should check on that guy.
"Whats his name again, that guy?" I asked her as we entered the house.
"Ok Taecyeon, why?"
"He looks familiar."
She nodded and went inside the library.

I went inside the office Mr.Kim arranged for us. We already set up some computers inside. I typed Ok Taecyeon on the search bar. A photo of him appeared. Hotel Chain and Mall Chain, lived in Macau for a long time. Currently handling all their businesses in Seoul. Clean record. Another Chaebol (term for a son from a rich family.)
I heard someone knock, one of my colleagues.
"Sir, i saw this in miss'es library."
It was a paper, it was faxed.

If you want him alive, come to me.
6PM Insadong,06-1 Warehouse #2

I went out of the office and went to Junhee's room. I knocked at her door. No answer. I opened the door. She wasnt inside. I looked around her room. I walked towards the window. I saw a black Ferrari careening away from the house.