Grilled

Arranged- Sequel- PART 2

Soojin's POV

Khun and Junhee dropped me at our house. Our house, i sighed. I wonder how's Jaewon doing...

I walked around the garden. I felt a bit relieved that Jae wasnt around, i dont feel like talking to him. I mean, someone just appeared on our doorstep today claiming that the kid is his. I sat down on one of the benches. I was having flashbacks. The child.The woman. "Appa~!"

"Soojin-ah! Soojin-ah!"
I looked up, i saw Jaejoong running towards me, his hair was wet.
Why is he wet?
I felt my clothes getting soaked. Its raining. I looked at him. He took off his coat and placed it around me.
"Lets go inside." He said. He pulled us both into the house.

I went up to our room, he followed. I wordlessly took off his coat and went inside my walk-in closet. I know how heavy the situation is right now, i am disappointed at him, but why cant i say anything? Like a simple, "What is happening, or is he really your kid?".

I changed into a pair of sweats and went out. I saw sitting on a couch, he already changed but his hair was still wet.He was wearing a black and white stripey cardigan and black jeans. He was looking at me.

Kang Soojin,react! I looked at him, i walked to my dresser and got my cellphone.
"Soojin-ah." He took both of my hands. I looked at him.
"I know, youre mad right now, but i promise,i'll fix this mess im in right now. The truth will come out."
"Truth?" I asked.
"I know he's not mine." He said.
I shrugged and went out of the room. I found Jaewon watching the television.
"Eomma~" He hugged me.
"Hello dear." I sat beside him. He looks so much like Jae. The eyes, nose,cheeks, lips and even food preferences. I felt my eyes getting wet.
"Eomma, are you crying?"
"No." I smiled at him.

Jaejoong's POV

Earlier, i had a talk with her. The visitor we had earlier.
I looked at person in front of me. Im Yoona. We used to be classmates at Oxford.
"Yoona, i know that..that kid is not mine."
She looked at me, no glared at me.
"He is your child,Jae."
"Im sure nothing happened between us."
"Why are you insisting that?!"
"Because it is the truth!"
I walked out of the room.

Khun's POV

I was signing a few papers when a sudden thought hit me. The woman. Its Yoona! From my Oxford days. I heard the doors open.
"Im here for the meeting." Junhee said.
"That woman.."
She looked at me.
"I know her." I said.
"Really?"
"Yoona, Im Yoona, we went to Oxford together."
"WHAT?!" She looked shocked.
"Why?" I walked towards her.
"The higher the possibility that the child is my brother's!"
She was panicking...a bit.
"I dont think so..her and Jae were just..friends...they were like platonic."
She looked up at me. I took off my coat and made her wear it.
"Ya, why?"
She was wearing a white sleeveless dress.
"I dont like others looking at you."
"But~"
"Let's go out. Theyre waiting already."
I grabbed her by the waist and walked to the elevator.
"Khun,let go." She said.
"Sorry." I said.
She grinned. "Ahwww~"
I rolled my eyes. We entered the conference room.

The meeting was all about the resort, we were planning on expanding it. I noticed that Junhee kept on checking her phone. A few minutes later, she stood up and excused herself.

Your POV

I went out of the conference room. I picked up my call.
"Changmin-ssi, thank you for calling me back."
"Its okay, but..is there anything you need?"
"yeah..i know its sounds weird but..can you like..research or do a background check on a person for me?"
"Hmm..it depends on what purposes you'll need it."
"Its about this woman,,she suddenly appeared at my brother's doorstep with a child saying that the kid is his...and..i just need to~"
"You want to know about her and the truth?"
"Yeah."
There was silence for a while, i heard someone typing, must be him.
"Whats her name?"
"Im Yoona. Graduate form Oxford."
"Okay, i'll call you back when i found out something."
"Thank you Changmin-ssi."

"Ya, where were you?" Khun asked as he went out of the conference room.
"I had a call to answer." I replied, apparently the meeting was done, i saw the BOD exit the room as well.
Khun and i went to his office.
"Lets eat outside." I said.
He was typing something on his laptop.
"Uh..Junhee..you might want to see this."
"What?"
I walked over to him and leaned on his chair. I was holding my phone, he turned the screen to me. I heard my phone fell on the floor.
"No way."
Whatever the screen was showing made my phone ring instantly, i looked at my cell. GRAMPS, incoming call.
"I'll drive you home."Khun said.
"No, its okay. I brought my car." I got my bag. I felt Khun's hand on my wrist.
"Let me walk you downstairs."
I nodded.
But, in my mind, i was yelling, GET ME KIM JAEJOONG, NOW!

I arrived home. My brother was there, as well as gramps, we were in the living room.
"Would you like to explain?" Gramps asked.
"Gramps, its not true~" Oppa said.
"Then why is there a child?! Kim Jaejoong i didnt let you go to such a prestigious school so that you could just~"
"Gramps, look, whatever is happening right now, just let the PR team handle it first okay, sooner or later the truth will come out, whatever the truth is." I said, i got really annoyed.
Oppa was looking at me.
"I'll be going up to my room."

Khun's POV

As soon as i saw the article on the internet, i knew that Jae was going to get grilled not by Mr.Kim alone, by Junhee too.

I sighed, my phone was ringing, i picked it up.
"Junhee-ya?"
"Can you come over?" She sounded like she was crying.
"Of course,i'll be going now."