Last one :)

Arranged- Sequel- PART 2

Khun's POV

I was sleeping when i felt someone jumping up and down on the bed. I looked at the time, 6 AM.
"Appa~, wake up."
I opened my eyes, i saw two brown eyes looking back at me,Jihae looking at me.
"Why are you up so early princess?" I said.
"Eomma and you promised me yesterday that we'd go visit Jaewon oppa today then we'll go swimming."
"Wake mommy up first." I smiled.
She then went over to Junhee.
"Eomma..wake up~~!!"
"Hello darling." Junhee said groggily.
Jihae got off from our bed and went down. I heard her shout, "Its breakfast time~~~!!" I laughed.
I looked at Junhee. I smiled. I scooted beside her.
"Good morning Mrs.Ho."
She hugged me. She kissed my forehead.
"Just on the forehead?" I asked.
"What are you up to Mr.Ho?" She smiled. I kissed her.

Your POV

I woke up and found an angel looking at me, my daughter, our daughter, Jihae.
"Did you tell her to wake up early?" I asked Khun, he was already standing up. I was still on the bed, lazy.
"No, i guess she's just excited."
Well, our little 4 year old. I smiled to myself. Amazing how Jihae looks like me at the same time looks like Khun.

After eating breakfast, i went back to our room to shower. Khun was already done, Jihae was watching the television with him. I chose a beige mini dress and black coat.
"So, lets go?"
I looked at the two. Jihae has my lips and lashes. She has Khun's nose and eyes also, the face shape and the height, she was tall for her age.
"Eomma~!"
"yes?" I sat beside them.
"Lets get going~~"
Khun laughed.
"Okay, lets go." I replied and kissed her cheek.
Khun lifted her up and we went down.

We went to Gramps' house. I saw oppa and Soojin by the outdoor pool with Gramps.
"Jaewon Oppa~~!!" Jihae greeted her cousin.
"Is that you and Jae before?" Soojin asked while laughing.
I hugged her.
"I miss you sister." She said.
My brother was talking with Khun by the little bar. Gramps was playing with the kids. I looked at them. My family, no matter what they say or do, i'll always love them.
I walked up to Khun and my brother.
"Hey there, dongsaeng." He hugged me.

Im glad that nothing's wrong, everything's in place. Maybe it was fate that made me meet Khun, no matter what kind of circumstance that was. And how my Oppa fell for Soojin.