Watch Out

Arranged- Sequel- PART 2

Your POV

Everyone greeted Mr.Ho a happy birthday. I was sitting down alone. Oppa and Soojin left early, Jaewon had a school presentation tomorrow, which he wanted me and Khun to attend. I saw a few people at the bar, drinking martinis.

Khun sat beside me.
"So, hows my hon~"
"Ya, i swam already."
"Just kidding, dad wants to meet you."
"Really? okay."
We went up to Mr.Ho.
"Happy Birthday Mr.Ho." I kissed his cheek.
"Thank you, my child, just call me Uncle okay? We're almost family now."
"Yes." I smiled at him. I felt Khun's arm around my waist.
"Uhmm, so dad, are you enjoying the party?"
"Of course, son." He winked at Khun.
At 54, Mr.Ho looks like 40. I looked at the father and son. I realized where Khun got his looks. I dont know about the angel mode which turns off sometimes though.

Khun was talking with a few of his friends. So i decided to go back to my seat and grab something to eat. Suddenly i felt a hand on my shoulder. It cant be Taec, right? I froze in place. Then the person made me turn.
"Ya, why are you so stiff?" A grinning Yunho oppa was looking down at me. WHY IS EVERYONE SO TALL?!
I sighed.
"Dont do that again, scared me to death." I grinned back.
"Are you planning to raid the dessert table?"
"Well,,are you?"
He nodded. We walked to the table. There were French pastries, Korean cakes and strawberries dipped in chocolate.
"But, Junhee-ya, how are you lately?"
"Me? Ive been...well..doing good."
"Dont lie to me."
He saw the scandals.I sighed.
"Well, i need to lay low for a while and if possible not communicate with Taec."
"Okay." He nodded. Then his phone rang. He excused himself and went out.

I made my way back to my seat.

Then I saw him, its not that i hate him, i just dont think this is the best time to talk..or interact with him. He saw me. He walked towards me. I stood up and frantically searched for Khun, I saw him. He was standing on the other corner of the room. It was a bit far from where I was. I turned to look at him. He was getting closer now. I walked to Khun.He was talking with a few female business partners. I had two choices, pull him out from them or hide myself behind him. Ive got to admit, the second one seem childish. So, i chose the first one. I know im being rude.
"Jun~" I pulled his arm, so that he was facing the wall, I hugged him.
"Dont turn."
He was shocked at first. But he hugged me back.
After a few seconds of staying like that, i broke free from the hug.

Khun's POV

I was shocked when she pulled me. Its not that i dont want her to hug me, i'd do anything just for her to hug me, its just that the look in her eyes, she looked....frantic.
"Whats wrong?" I asked.
She looked up at me and smiled. "Nothing, i just missed you."
I still had my arms around her. I just felt like i needed to protect her..from something or someone.
"Really?"
She nodded. People were looking at us. Some of them were smiling sweetly. Maybe this will kill all those rumors going around. I saw Junhee look around us. She grinned. I dont mind them looking as long as she's with me.

Taecyeon's POV

I saw the two of them in a tight embrace. It feels as if a ten wheeler truck ran over my chest. Before going out, I greeted Mr.Ho a happy birthday and left.

This time, you win Khun. But im not giving up. I went home and called my secretary.
"Cancel my flight to Macau next week, and contact Jong Yoon for me."
"Okay, Sir."

After a few minutes, my phone rang.
"Young Master, this is Jongyoon."
"Jong yoon-ah, can you come to Seoul for a bit? I have some things i wich you could take care of."
"Yes, sir."
Ho Nichkhun, watch out.

Your POV

I woke up around 3 AM, i tried to go to sleep again but i couldnt. So i changed into black training pants and a black sweater and drove to the firing range. I needed to relieve my stress. I went in. There were only a few people around, mostly the police or detectives. Detectives cant shoot, they go for the martial arts training on the third floor. The ranged was on the 4th and 5th floor. I swiped my card on the machine by the lobby and entered the elevator. I was on my 2nd year of college when Oppa brought me here and registered me here, i remember that time i was on spring break so i came home from Yale. The reason why gramps wanted us to learn how to defend ourselves,was Jae Oppa almost got kidnapped when he was 12.

I arrived at the third floor. The lockers were located there. My locker number was 5213. I saw it and unloaded my bag there. The only things left with me where my earmuffs and Iphone. I changed into a pair of sneakers and walked towards the elevator. Then a pair of nun chucks flew right over my head. I turned back.
"Oh, im so sorry Miss." A tall man walked towards me. He was wearing a pair of black jeans and a bullet proof vest. I picked the nun chucks up and handed it to him.
"Its okay, just be careful with these."
He smiled. Then i heard someone running.
"Ya, did you hit anybody?" The voice said. It was a bit dark so, i didnt see his face.
Finally the person came into view.
"No, hyung, i just almost hit her." The guy said.
I looked at the other guy.
"Yunho Oppa?" I looked at him.
"Dongsaeng-ah, what are you doing here?"
I held my pistol up. And said, "Firing."
Yunho nodded, we used to train together.
The other guy looked at me.
"You can shoot?" He asked.
I nodded.
"Oh, by the way, Junhee this is Changmin, Min this is Junhee my younger cousin."
"Hey, sorry about the nun chucks." He said while offering his hand.
I shook hands with him.
"its okay." I said.
"What are you doing here, alone?" Yunho oppa asked.
"I just felt like i needed to..you know..shoot."
"We were on our way too. lets go together."

I was in the range with Yunho Oppa and Changmin O~ Wait is he older than me?
"Oppa, is he older than me?" I asked Yunho oppa, Changmin was shooting at the target sheet.
"Yeah, by a year."
I nodded. The sheet went closer to us. All of the bullets were on the head part. Nice.
"What does he do?" I asked.
"He's on law enforcement,,, but do you know GM Daewoo?"
"Car company and finance?"
"Yeah. They own it."
I nodded.
It was my turn now. I got my earmuffs and started to shoot. After the round, my target sheet went near me, two shots on the chest ad three on the head. I smiled.
"Youre good at it, Junhee-ssi." Changmin said.
"Thanks, but youre better, all head shots."
He handed me a cup of coffee. My phone rang.
"Hello?"
"Where are you?"
"Oh, Jaejoong Oppa, im at the range, why?"
"Oh, okay, gramps was looking for you, he called me earlier, he expects you at breakfast."
"Okay."
I looked at the time 6:30 AM.
"Oppa, Changmin-ssi, i need to go. I'll see you two around."
"We'll come with you downstairs, there arent a lot of people inside." Yunho said.
"Cool."
The three of us walked to the elevator and went down. While on the elevator, i tried to stand on tippy toes. I was getting height conscious nowadays. I looked at Yunho Oppa, he must be around 6' or so..Chnagmin-ssi, never mind, he was taller than Yunho Oppa.maybe 6'2..
We arrived at the lobby and i walked to my car.

Khun's POV

I was scheduled for a meeting with Ilsan Construction today. So,i went down to the lobby and to the parking lot. I was about to get my key when i felt something hit me at the back of my head. Then everything went black.