Come here

Arranged- Sequel- PART 2

Your POV

I was in the office, reading some of the files Oppa's secretary submitted when my phone rang.
"Hello?"
"Junhee this is Uncle Ho."
"Oh, how are you doing?"
"Fine, my child,,but have you seen Khun lately?"
"Uh..last time i saw him was last night, but this morning he called and said that he had a meeting with Ilsan."
"He didnt appear at the meeting. And he cant be contacted."
"Really? Then, i'll try looking for him."
Where is he? I tried calling him, his phone was off. I went out of the office and drove my car to his company.

I arrive at the lobby and went up to his office. He wasnt there. I went down again. Then i saw his car still outside. I went near the car. Its still locked, then i stepped on something. The key. Why is the key on the ground?
I called Mr.Ho.
"Uncle, i found his car but he's not here. And the key i found it on the ground."
"What?! Junhee, stay put, okay? I'll ask people to come and get you."
Come and get me? Why? I stood by the car for a few minutes then three men in black suits approached me.
"Miss Kim, please come with us."
I was escorted to a black SUV. Later i found out it had convoys behind. What the hell is happening?!
"Uhmm, if you didnt mind my asking...whats happening?"
"Mr.Ho Nichkhun's been kidnapped." One of them stated.
"What?!" My phone slipped from my fingers. This cannot be happening.

A few minutes later, we arrived at the Ho mansion. The men escorted me inside. I was brought to the living room. Mr.Ho and a few people were inside. They had badges on their coats. KNPA,Korean National Police Agency. Mr.Ho approached me.
"Junhee-ya, im sorry i had to pick you up like that."
"No, its okay, but Khun...?"
"Thats why i sent them to pick you up, this fax was sent to me earlier."
He handed me a piece of paper. There was blurry photo of Khun and a note saying.

Kim Junhee, come here.

Me? Why did they kidnap Khun if they wanted me?! I dropped the paper and sat down. Why is this happening to him!? I felt tears b my eyes. Mr.Ho offered me a glass of water. Then my phone rang.
"Oppa...."
"Junhee-ya, are you okay? I heard about it."
"Oppa, I dont know what to do..."

Mr.Ho brought me to the library and told me that i should relax for a while. I sat down on one of the couches. I remembered the time when Khun and I hung put here. We drank tea and messed with the bookshelves. I sighed. I hope those people wont hurt him. But what do they need? Money? They didnt even ask for ransom.

I heard the doors opened. Then three people entered.
"Junhee-ssi."
I looked up. The man was wearing an all black double ed trench coat with black jeans.
"Changmin-ssi." I stood up.
"Im the one who's assigned in this investigation, would you like to talk for a while?..thats if its okay with you.."
"Sure."
Yunho oppa said just law enforcement, he belongs to the intelligence agency!

We walked to the library's veranda.