Sungmin and Ryeowook

All Or Nothing

When morning came, the usual sequence of events occured. Leeteuk awoke earlier than most of the others and ran straight to the bathroom. In that room, he was sick as he was every morning for the past month and a half or so. While the rest of Super Junior worried about him and wondered what was wrong, he knew exactly what it was. And he had known for quite a while. He knew he should tell the others, but he was afraid. How would they react? Would they shun him or embrace him? Then of course there were questions directed at Kangin. Was he ready to be a father? Would he even want the kid? Would he leave him when he found out? Leeteuk really had no idea anymore.

Once he was finishing emptying his stomach, Leeteuk sat back on the floor and leaned against the wall. What was he going to do? There were so many things that could go wrong...and he could only keep this a secret for so long before it became painfully obvious. But this would interfere with his career, and the entire groups career for that matter. Maybe he should just get rid of it...

No. He couldn't do that. He wouldn't do that! He rested one hand over his stomach and sighed. Today, it was a month and three weeks exactly. He had been lucky enough that no one had caught on for the first month so they probably had no idea what was wrong. Suddenly, there was a knock at the bathroom door. 

"Leeteuk hyung? Are you okay?" Sungmin's soft voice asked from the other side of the door.

Out of all of them, he figured Sungmin and Ryeowook would be the most likely to keep quiet and calm about this...He would tell them first, see how they reacted. And then from there he would know how to tell the rest of them, if he was going to tell them at all. 

Leeteuk got up from his spot and opened the door, smiling at Sungmin. The worry in the younger man's eyes was painful to see. He hated that he was making them worry, it was the last thing he wanted to do. 

"I'm fine, don't worry okay?" Leeteuk said, ruffling Sunmin's hair.

"But hyung..." Sungmin began.

"Seriously. I'm fine!" Leeteuk said. He then leaned forward to whisper in the others ear. "I want you and Ryeowook to meet me at the park at noon. Come alone please. I'll tell you what's going on."

Sungmin simply nodded, a little confused at the leader's sudden request. Leeteuk flashed him yet another smile which seemed to ease the younger's mind just a little. With that, the two of them walked down the hall and into the kitchen where everyone was already eating breakfast which Ryeowook had cooked.

"Mmm~ Smells good in here!" Leeteuk said as he walked in and took his usual spot beside Kangin. 

"Awh thanks! Eat up everyone!" Ryeowook said and handed a plate to the leader.

Leeteuk did just that. He ate his meal quietly, despite the many worried eyes that were watching him.

------------

As noon came closer and closer, Leeteuk became more and more anxious. Thankfully there were no schedules today since it was the day after a concert. Not even their managment would do that to them. So they had the day off. Honestly, it couldn't have come at a better time. Ten minutes before noon, Leeteuk began his walk to the park. It was such a nice day outside! Fresh air was exactly what he needede right now. It was so calm and relaxing...much better than the stress he had become accoustomed to. When he finally arrived at the park, he went to the picnic table hidden amongst the trees where he had told Sungmin to meet him. And now he waited. 

At exactly noon, Ryeowook and Sungmin showed up and took a seat on the opposite side of the table. 

"So ah...what's wrong with you?" Ryeowook asked with a frown.

"Well, there's nothing wrong really. Just...different I guess!" Leeteuk said with a nervous laugh. "You two have to promise that you won't tell anyone okay?"

"We won't tell anyone! Promise!" Sungmin said, Ryeowook nodded.

"Alright...how to say this...Ummm...basically, Kangin and I are going to be parents." Leeteuk said. He looked up at the other two for their reaction. Both of their jaws had droped.

"You mean you're....?" Ryeowook asked. Leeteuk nodded.

For a few minutes, there was a silence between the three of them. They needed time to let the news sink in. It wasn't every day that they heard this kind of thing. After a while, Sungmin spoke.

"Does Kangin know?"

"No, you two are the only people who know. Well, other than my doctor of course." Leeteuk said with a sigh. 

"How long has it been?" 

"7 weeks." 

"Teukie...you really need to tell Kangin." Ryeowook said. He gently placed his hand on top of one of Leeteuk's and smiled softly. "Don't rush yourself though. Sungmin and I will keep it a secret and help you for as long as you need, but you should really tell him soon. He deserves to know." 

"I know...I'm working on it. Thanks though. I don't know what I would do without you guys." Leeteuk said with a soft smile.

He was really grateful to have these two. It was a good choice to tell them first. This way, if anyone reacted negatively, he knew at least he would have Ryeowook and Sungmin who would help to support him. With a weight slightly lifted off his shoulders, Leeteuk, Sungmin and Ryeowook began walking back to the dorm. Completely unaware of what was waiting for them at home.