The Truth Is Revealed

All Or Nothing

Tonight, Super Junior had yet another performance and honestly Leeteuk didn't know if he could handle it. All day long he had been feeling lightheaded and dizzy. Almost passed out a few times even. However, the scariest part of all this was that he'd been having frequent bouts of pain around his abdomen and lower back. He was scared, terrified even. But what was he supposed to do? The pain had stopped for a good hour or so now so he imagined he was okay. A quick glass of water and he was ready to go out and perform with everyone else.

Things were going fine at first. He was taking it easy on the dancing, but no one really noticed. He was probably just worrying over nothing. As they came to the end of the song, the pain started up again. The group finished their performance and went off stage. Leeteuk was just not getting any better. The pain was intensfying and he felt even more faint than usual. He placed one hand against the wall for support and stood their hoping the moment would pass. 

"Leeteuk...? Are you okay?" Kangin asked as he paused to stand by his lover. 

The leader could only simply shake his head before the world started going black and he felt himself fall into the darkness of unconciousness. 

________________

Kangin instantly caught Leeteuk, keeping him from falling. Within seconds the rest of the group had sprung into action. Everyone was panicked and worried over this sudden incident. No one had seen this coming, not at all. One of the workers called an ambulance who were there within a matter of moments. As Leeteuk was loaded into the ambulance, Sungmin quickly whispered something to one of the EMT's, who began to rush his co-workers even faster.

"We'll meet them at the hospital. They want as a few people in the ambulance as possible." Siwon said grimly.

Right away, everyone piled into the van and they drove to the hospital. There was not a single person in that van who was not worried out of their mind. How could they have let him perform? They'd all seen how sick he had been all day long...and yet, they believed him when he insisted he was fine. Worried and guilt-ridden, the remaining members arrived at the hospital only to be placed in a waiting room. 

The hours seemed to last forever as they sat in the waiting room, deprived of any knowledge of their leaders situation. Not one doctor had been in here to talk to them, which only caused them to worried further. Kangin couldn't stop pacing back an forth; from one end of the room to the other. Yes, it was probably annoying to other people, but he just could not bring himself to sit still.

"Kangin, you're going to wear a rut in the floor if you keep that up. Just sit for a few seconds okay? Stressing yourself out isn't going to help." Sungmin said in a soft voice.

The man in question opened his mouth to refute the offer, but he found the logic in it and reluctantly took a seat in one of the free chairs. 

"I can't believe this is happening..." Donghae mumbled.

"I know it's just...I knew he was stressed out and not well but I didn't think this would happen. We should have helped more." Shindong said in agreement.

"We can't just blame ourselves though. Blame doesn't make things better. All we can do is pray and hope for the best." Siwon said. 

Once again, silence fell upon the room. All that could be heard were the busy sounds of the doctors and nurses outside in the hallway. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, a doctor entered the room.

"You're all here with Park Jungsu correct?" The doctor asked.

"Yes we are. Is he okay...?" Kyuhyun responded.

"He was just under a lot of stress. However, there is no need to worry. Both he and the baby are alright." The doctor said with a soft smile. Kangin looked up at the doctor with wide eyes.

"...B-baby?" Kangin asked. 

"Yes. He is about 13 weeks pregnant. I take it this is news to the majority of you." The doctor inquired.

Kangin sat there silently in complete and total shock. Was this really happening? He just wanted this to all be a dream. He wanted to wake up and for this all to be just a stupid nightmare that had no truth behind it. Deciding that the group needed time to be alone, the doctor left.

"This can't be happening. He can't be...We we're careful! I am not ready for this at all..." Kangin rested his elbows on his knees and covered his face with his hands.

"Kangin...I know this is a bit of a shock but..." Sungmin tried placing a hand reassuringly on the other man's shoulder only to have it quickly swatted away.

"A bit?! No way. This is much more than a bit of a shock." Kangin was angry now.

"You need to calm down. Now." Siwon said sternly.

"Don't talk to me like that! I will act however I damn well feel like right now!" Kangin shouted.

"This is exactly why he didn't want to tell you...He knew you would freak out." said Ryeowook, who was usually one to stay out of these fights.

"Of course I am going to freak out! I'm not ready to be a dad, this is way too much to handle." Kangin said bitterly.

"Seriously Kangin? Grow the up. How do you think Leeteuk feels? He is the one actually having the kid and he took the news a thousand times better than you! You have a responsibility now so stop your ing and just accept it." Heechul shot a death glare at Kangin.

For a few moments, there was a heavy silence in the room as Kangin and Heechul glared eachother down. Before too long, Kangin his heel and walked towards the door and left the room, slamming the door behind him. The others starred in shock. Had he really just walked out on them? Yes. Kangin, who usually claimed to be a manly man, could not accept the fact that he was going to be a father. And so, like a child he ran away from the problem.

"He'll be back right...? He probably just has to cool down a little..." Sungmin said, reassuring himself just as much as the others.

"I hope so Minnie..." Kyuhyun wrapped an arm around Sungmin and sighed in frustration.

Now they had to face the hardest task. Telling Leeteuk what had just happened.