Now That's Just Strange

All Or Nothing

It was a calm and quiet morning in the Super Junior dorms. All was normal, with the exception of one thing. Just what was Leeteuk eating? Sungmin and Ryeoowook just ignored it; they were already used to these strange cravings. Yesung however, simply stared in shock. Completely unaware of the stare, Leeteuk ate happily. 

"Leeteuk...what are you eating?" Yesung asked slowly.

"Bacon with syrup, ketchup and peanut butter. Why?" Leeteuk responded casually as he swallowed another bite.

"That's kinda weird...and that's saying a lot coming from me! Cuz I'm pretty strange myself." Yesung said.

"It's not that weird. It's got a lot of protein in it. So it's kind of a health thing I guess." Leeteuk shrugged.

"Is it really? Hmmm...my turtles could use some of that~ Thanks Leeteuk hyung~!" Yesung said. He quickly stood from his chair and grabbed what little remained on Leetuek's plate and ran upstairs to his room. 

"Sometimes I think he loves his turtles more than he loves me." Ryeowook said with a sigh.

"Awh Wookie~ You know that's not true...he's just..." Sungmin said. Finding one word to describe Yesung was not an easy task.

"He's just Yesung. Simple as that." Leeteuk said with a chuckle.

Leeteuk stood and started cleaning up the kitchen as he did every morning after breakfast. Instantly, Ryewook and Sungmin were assisting him with the clean up. He was really glad to have these two to support him. They were always constantly making sure he had everything he needed and tried to lessen his work load as much as they could. However, their schedules were going to start being more overwhelming. And there was not much any of them could do about that. 

"Hyung...I really think you should tell him. And everyone else too! It's not that we mind helping you...it's just that there isn't too much that we can do." Ryeowook said.

"Yeah, I think it would probably be easier on you if you didn't have to keep it a secret." Sungmin nodded in agreement.

"Can we not talk about this right now? I'm in a good mood and I don't want to ruin it." Leeteuk said.

And with that, their conversation had ceased. Silence now filled the air while the leader enjoyed his happy mood while he could. The timing could not have been better, as Kangin walked in not 2 minutes afterwards. 

"Teukie...come lay down for a few minutes okay? Please?" Kangin pleaded. Leeteuk was still looking quite tired, so he was trying to get him to rest as much as possible.

"Alright alright, I guess I could use a nap." Leeteuk reluctantly followed Kangin to their shared bedroom.

______________

 

Schedules lately had been really stressful. Everyone was extremely emotional, but none more so than Leeteuk. Everything seemed to bother him now. It was just becoming far too difficult to relax and be happy. In fact, trying to relax was almost more stressful than anything else. And unfortunately, his frustrations were being taken out on the other members of Super Junior.

 

"HEECHUL!"

No response.

"KIM HEECHUL I AM TALKING TO YOU."

Just then, the man in question walked up to the doorway of the laundry room. For a brief few seconds, the leader and the diva held a glare between them. Neither were all that impressed with the others behavior at the moment. 

"Well? What is it?" Heechul asked, clearly annoyed.

"What's wrong with this picture?" Leeteuk asked and motioned to the laundry basket on the floor beside him. 

Heechul shrugged which earned only another glare from the other man. 

"The least you can do is actually put your laundry in the basket, not beside it. It only takes two seconds to do that." Leeteuk said with a frustrated sigh as he picked up the clothing and tossed it in the basket.

"Alright I'm sorry okay?! I won't do it again...You're so damn moody...I'm gonna kill Kangin for getting you knocked up." Heechul said, the last part mumbled under his breath.

"What did you say?" Leeteuk asked quickly.

"You heard me. I know." Heechul said. And with that, tears started welling up in the leaders eyes. "Seriously...? Aish..." Heechul closed the laundry room door and moved to console the other person.

"I-I'm sorry...I shouldn't be crying." Leeteuk said, attempting to wipe away his tears.

"No it's fine. I should have known better than to make you up set." Heechul said with a sigh. "I know you have probably heard this already, but you have to tell everyone. No offense, but it's starting to become pretty obvious."

"I know...I'll do it tonight. I promise." Leeteuk said with a nod.

"Good. Now pull yourself together okay? We have to go get ready to perform right away." Heechul said. 

And with that, Leeteuk was left alone in the laundry room to collect himself and calm down. Tonight, one way or another, he was going to come clean and tell everyone what he had been so selfishly hiding from them.