Frustration

All Or Nothing

The whole walk back to the dorm, the three men spoke in hushed tones about the current situation. Sungmin and Ryeowook were actually excited about this. Knowing that at least some one was happy for him, Leeteuk couldn't help but feel just a little bit excited as well. Although he was scared of how everyone else would react, it was still something that should be celebrated. Finally, the three arrived back at the dorm only to find a very strange and serious atmosphere had cosumed everyone within.

In the living room, everyone sat silently. As if waiting for them to return. Instantly, Leeteuk began to panic. Of course it was not obvious on the outside, but his mind was running a million miles a minute. Surely they were going to confront him about his "illness." Sungmin and Ryeowook stood at his side, supporting their leader in a subtle but meaningful way. Siwon stood from his spot and looked at the three standing by the doorway.

"Leeteuk...we are all very worried about you." Siwon said.

"What? Why? There is no reason to worry!" Leeteuk responded. He had to focus on remaining calm and thinking out each word before he spoke.

"You've been sick for quite a long time hyung, we think you should see a doctor." Kyuhyun said. Sungmin shot the maknae a glance in hopes of making him shut up, but alas the youngest of the group refused to stay quiet. "Avoiding it isn't going to make anything better. Either you go of your own free will or we force you to go."

"You already saw a doctor though right?" Sungmin said, looking at Leeteuk. Thank God he had some one to help him out here.

"Ah yeah I did! I'm fine! Really, just a bit of the flu." Leeteuk explained.

"The flu? Really? Oh how creative. You have been sick for weeks. No one is sick with the flu for that long." Heechul rolled his eyes.

"Honestly, I would tell you all if there was something seriously wrong with me! Just stop okay? I'm fine." Leeteuk was starting to get frustrated.

Kangin was also frustrated it seems. He walked over to Leeteuk and stood in front of him, looking at him with both concern and anger.

"We're just trying to help you Teuk. I don't see why you won't let us." Kangin said, biting back his anger.

"Maybe it's because I don't need help Kangin! There is nothing wrong with me! In fact, I've never been better!" Leeteuk shouted. At this point, he wasn't too sure if it was really him being angry, or if his hormones were just making him more irritable than usual.

"Bull! You're exhausted all the time and sick all the time! I'm just worried about you damn it! What the Hell is wrong with you?!" Kangin had completely snapped. Rage was consuming him.

"K-Kangin...stop..." Ryeowook said timidly only to recieve a death glare from the person he was talking to.

"Stay out of this Ryewook. This isn't about you." Kangin said bitterly.

"Yah! Don't talk to him like that!" Leeteuk snapped.

Kangin had reached his breaking point, surpassed it even. Yes, he did have a temper but normally Leeteuk was able to calm him. The two of them had never really fought before...if they were both angry who was going to calm Kangin down? Feed up with Leeteuk's defiance, Kangin placed his hands on Leeteuk's shoulders and pushed him back against the wall, causing him to hit his head on the drywall.

"Why do you have to be like this? What if something is wrong with you? What if I lose you?! Are you thinking about anyone other than yourself here?!" Kangin said in anger. His grip still on Leeteuk's shoulders tightened, causing the smaller man to cry out in pain.

"Kangin...stop...please." Leeteuk begged quietly, eyes filling with tears.

"After all we have been through you won't even trust me with this?! Am I not important to you?!" Kangin continued.

"Kangin! You're hurting me..." Leeteuk cried.

This had gone far enough. Siwon and several of the others ran over and pulled Kangin off of Leeteuk. The instant there was a distance between the two, Kangin's eyes widened as he looked upon his crying angel. He had slid down the wall and was now sitting with his knees to his chest, face hidden. How could he have just done that...? He had just hurt the person he loved so much. Sungmin and Ryeowook helped Leeteuk up and helped him to his bedroom, leaving Kangin to be consumed with his shame.

-------

Once Ryeowook and Sungmin had gotten Leeteuk safely to his room, the two started to verbally express their concerns.

"Hyung are you okay?" Sungmin asked, sitting beside the leader as Ryewook checked him over for injuries.

"I just...I don't know. This is why I am afraid to tell him...I don't want him to be angry with me..." Leeteuk managed to say through his tears.

"I know he acted out of line but...if you told him, I don't think he would lay a hand on you...He wouldn't hurt you, especially if he knew how...fragile you are right now." Ryeowook said, gently hugging Leeteuk.

For hours, the three remained in that room. Sungmin and Ryeowook comforting Leeteuk as best they could. They could only hope that things between Kangin and Leeteuk would be resolved. For both the sake of both of them, and the new, developing life that would depend on them in the future.