The Secret Isn't Such A Secret Anymore

All Or Nothing

Leeteuk wasn't sure when it happened, but over the course of about a week, he noticed something that hadn't been there before. On his lower abdomen there was a small bump that was beginning to develop. Luckily, it wasn't something one could notice unless they were looking for it. Somehow, one of the stylists had figured it out as well. But much to Leeteuk's advantage, the kind woman decided to help him out rather than go and tell everyone.

"Leeteuk honey it's barely even noticable, stop freaking out." He-Ran said with a sigh.

"But it is! He's going to find out I just know it!" Leeteuk said, covering his face with his hands as he tried to blink back the tears.

"Aish...Listen to me okay? Even if he does find out, it's not such a bad thing. He needs to know eventually anyways. Besides, it's not that bad. You're just overly emotional right now." The older woman said, hugging Leeteuk.

"I guess you're right... Thanks." Leeteuk said. He was really glad that they had become such fast friends. At least he now knew some one who had been through this whole child thing.

"I'm always right! Now, let's get you out there with the others. You have a show to do." He-Ran said and led Leeteuk back out to the green room where everyone was.

Upon seeing Leeteuk's watery eyes, Kangin instantly stood from where he was and pulled the other into a hug. For a brief second, the leader tensed up but then relaxed into the hug. As much as he was afraid of Kangin finding out, he really did need a hug from him.

"What's wrong Teukie?" Kangin asked softly. Ever since that incident a few weeks ago, he'd made sure to be even more careful with Leeteuk. He didn't want to ruin their relationship over anything, so he'd even dropped the subject of his lovers strange behavior.

"It's nothing, just a bit stressed out I guess." Leeteuk responded, savoring the warm embrace for as long as he could.

"Super Junior you're on in 5!" One of the stage workers said, peeking their head into the green room. With that, the members slowly started to flood out of the room.

"Are you sure you're okay to perform? You look kind of pale." Kangin said, looking down at Leeteuk with worried eyes.

"I'm fine, don't worry about me okay?" Leeteuk smiled up at the other man and kissed his cheek quickly. That seemed to relieve a little bit of the worry, but only a small portion. He knew that no matter what he said, Kangin would always worry about him.

Throughout the performance, Leeteuk managed to keep his same stage presence. Smiling, happy and energetic. Although he felt tired he worked through it and gave it all he could. There was nothing about his performance that would make is seem like anything was different about him.

After they had performed, they retreated from the stage and back to their room to wait for the van to arrive and take them back. Leeteuk sat on one of the many plush couches and sighed contently. That had went really well! The groups chemistry on stage was always amazing. He closed his eyes and leaned his head against the back of the couch. Suddenly, there was a shift in the couch indicating some one had sat down beside him.

"Hyung, you probably shouldn't work so hard on stage." Said the familiar voice of the game addicted maknae.

Leeteuk opened his eyes and looked at Kyuhyun questioningly. Why would he say something like that? Had he accidently upstaged him today or was he singing too loud again?

"Why would you say that?" Leeteuk asked, raising an eyebrow.

Kyuhyun moved his face a little closer to Leeteuk's so that he could hear his hushed whisper despite all the noise from the other people in the room.

"Because, working that hard might be harmful to your baby." Kyuhyun said, being sure to keep his voice quiet.

He knew. How did he know?! Leeteuk's eyes widened as he stared at the maknae. Was it obvious? He-Ran said it wasn't...

"H-How do you...?" Leeteuk asked.

"Relax hyung, Minnie told me." Kyuhyun said with a small laugh. "But seriously, take it easy." 

Leeteuk nodded slightly and sighed in relief. Of course Sungmin would have told Kyuhyun. Those two told eachother everything so he wasn't really mad at all. Kyuhyun'sempty place on the couch was then filled by Kangin who put his arm around Leeteuk's shoulder and kissed the side of his head. 

"You did really well today, as usual." Kangin said.

"Thanks, you weren't so bad yourself." Leeteuk teased.

Kangin simply chuckled and wrapped his other arm around Leeteuks waist. Once again, he tensed up slightly, afraid of what might happen. Luckily, the arm was at such an angle that there was no way he could notice the small change in his body. Leeteuk sighed and relaxed, resting his head on Kangin's shoulder. He really needed to tell him...maybe now was the time?

"Kangin..." Leeteuk began hesitantly.

"Yeah? What is it Teukie?" Kangin asked.

"Ummm...nevermind. I forgot." Leeteuk said. He pressed his ear against Kangin's chest and listened to the steady  heartbeat. For a few minutes, they just sat there until the van came. 

The instant that they got in the van, Leeteuk decided to close his eyes and take a short, well deserved nap. The rest of the group talked and goofed off as they usually did. The issue of Leeteuk's illness had been more or less dropped after the incident that had occured last time they tried to confront the problem. As a group, they had concluded that the best course of action was to look out for anything getting worse and just wait for Leeteuk to tell them rather than force it out of him. Unbeknownst to the leader however, his 'secret' had been figured out by several of the members already. It was only a matter of time before Kangin did as well.