Worried

All Or Nothing

Life around the Super Junior dorm had been anything but normal lately. Although it was never what other people considered 'normal', it was even more unusual than what was common. For the past few weeks, everyone had been worrying about their Leader. He was sick and everyone knew it, though he refused to admit it to any of them. The last thing he wanted was for them to worry about it. However, shrugging it off wasn't making anyone worry less at all. If anything it was making them worry more. Leeteuk hadn't said anything about it to their manager, so their schedules had remained just as rigorous as usual.

It was just after one of there many performances, and all the members were in their van on the way back to the dorms for the night. They were all tired but none of them as tired as the leader. The eldest member had his head resting on Kangin's shoulder and was completely passed out. Sleeping soundly despite the praticularily bumpy road they were on. Kangin had his arm around Leeteuk's shoulder, hand placed gently on his neck. In the seat behind them, Eunhyuk and Donghae were up to their usual hyper escapades. When Donghae flailed his arms out and accidently smacked Kangin, causing him to jolt and nearly wake up the sleeping leader, Kangin snapped.

"Yah! Would you stop that? You're going to wake him up if you keep doing that!" Kangin said in a harsh whisper. Instantly, Donghae shrunk back against his seat and nodded.

"Sorry, we forgot he was asleep." Eunhyuk said.

"It's okay, just be more careful alright?" Kangin said with a frustrated sigh.

"I don't think I have ever seen him so tired before..." Sungmin said, obeserving the sleeping man cradled in Kangin's arms.

"Yeah...I think he is really sick. He needs to go to the doctors. We can't just pretend like we don't notice anymore..." Kyuhyun agreed.

"You guys know how he gets though. He doesn't want us to worry about him and even if we ask him to go then he is just going to say he is fine and doesn't need to go." Siwon pointed out.

"Honestly, he just needs to it up and admit that he needs us. I'm getting annoyed. I will drag his to the doctors if I have to." Heechul scoffed. Though he was frustrated, it was only because he cared.

"I just hope it's nothing serious...I mean...he's been waking up every morning and throwing up. That can't be healthy for a person." Ryeowook said with a frown. "At first I thought it was my cooking but...I don't think it is."

The driver then pulled up to the SuJu dorms and every one began flooding out of the large vehicle. Kangin gently shook Leeteuk's shoulder and kissed his forehead, bringing the other man out of his deep slumber.

"Teukie...we're home." Kangin said as a pair of exhausted eyes looked up to meet with his.

"Ah so we are!" Leeteuk said, smiling despite being displeased with being awoken. "Let's get inside now shall we?"

Kangin acknowledged him with a simple nod and the two got out of the vehicle and headed inside where the others were waiting. Though their bodies were tired, they were all still quite hyped up from all the adrenaline of being on stage. It would be a good hour at the very least before they all went to sleep. Once inside the dorm, the first place Leeteuk went was to the couch where he flopped down, face shoved in a pillow, and sighed. A rare thing then happened. Silence. Absolute silence filled the room as everyone looked at the person laying on the couch. Kangin walked over to Leeteuk and shook his shoulder once again.

"Maybe you should just go lay down now Teukie..."Kangin said. No response. "Leeteuk...?" Kangin asked, his concern growing by the second. He gently rolled Leeteuk over and sighed in relief. He was just sleeping.

"He fell asleep that fast?" Kyuhyun asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Doesn't surprise me. You should see how quickly you fall asleep after you finally finish gaming for the night." Sungmin teased the maknae.

Kangin frowned and picked up Leeteuk, carrying him to their shared bedroom. Gently, he placed the other man in their bed and climbed in after,  covering them in the blankets. He wrapped his strong arms around Leeteuk, holding him close. It seemed like everyday Leeteuk was getting worse. That worried him. A lot. Each day he seemed more tired, each day he refused to take a break. Although he did understand that as the leader, he had more responsibility, Leeteuk did need to rest. There was no sense in worrying at the moment though. For right now, Leeteuk was sleeping soundly. Resting just like he so desperately needed to. Kangin yawned and decided that it was time that he slept as well. He couldn't do much to help if he was exhausted as well. Closing his eyes, the younger man fell asleep to the steady breathing of his lover. Tomorrow, he would be certain to have this situation taken care of.