9_9

Is it still prohibited; even it’s the fate

 

CHAPTER 9

 

“But, after you know who the real me. Will you will love me again?” Lay says making Sehun shocked.

 

Sehun can’t believe what he hears. He loosens his grip and Lay simply exit the room without caring about Sehun feelings. After the door is close Sehun slump his body on the floor.

 

“I’m truly in love you but, why did you…” Sehun tears up.

 

========================DTY========================

 

The next day, the café is close. Lay didn’t know what to do so, when he sees Suho at one of the café table, he walks to him and sit in front him. Suho looks at him and smile. Lay see that Suho is looking at a photo album of their family. Lay suddenly become interest looking at the picture.

 

“Did you know what happen after we take the picture?” Lay looks at him and back to the picture. It’s a picture of Luhan smiling beside a baby incubator.

“This is when Sehun see the world for the first time.” Lay can see that Suho is smiling with his heart.

“After this picture, Luhan actually sulking because he thinks that we’ll love Sehun more.” Suho chuckle.

 

“And yesterday picture can be put in here.”

“Why did you want to keep it?” Lay asks curious. Suho smile.

“A picture is like a memory in life. We sometime forget about certain event and there is picture to save the day.” Suho smile to Lay. Lay just looks back at the photo album.

 

There are many photo when Luhan enter the school for the first day, When Sehun enter the kindergarten, and Lay can know that each of the picture have a precious memories behind it.

 

Even he still didn’t know what means by a memory in life. What about him? Can he be in the photo too like humans done? Can he really be half of the memory?

 

========================DTY========================

 

At night, Lay is going to Chanyeol apartment. Chanyeol just finish showering, he has a towel around his neck. When he enters the living room, he’s shock because he sees Lay is sitting on the couch.

 

“When you en…”

“Your door didn’t lock.” Lay point to front door and Chanyeol palm his face. He is really careless.

 

“Why are you here?” Chanyeol is making tea for him and Lay.

“Did you remember about your lover?” Chanyeol stop from pouring the tea into the cup.

“Yes. How can I forget my first love?” Chanyeol says and continue pouring the tea.

“Did you having a chance meeting him or maybe searching for him?” Lay can hears Chanyeol is sighing.

 

“Why did you asking about him?” Chanyeol looks at Lay but, Lay looking at somewhere else.

“Can’t? I think I can help you search for him.” Chanyeol is surprised and chuckle. He bring two cup and one is place in front of Lay and another place in front of himself.

“How? Did you ever know what he looks…”

“I know. I can help you.” Chanyeol snapped. Lay himself, didn’t know why he wanted to help Chanyeol with his love live.

 

 “Do you want snack?” Chanyeol try to change the subject and walk to the kitchen back. When he turn around again he sees that Lay is already gone.

 

========================DTY========================

 

“So, what should you do? You can see that he certainly love you and never forget about you.” Lay says when he reach Kris mansion. Kris just silent.

“Park Chanyeol, you remember that name right?” Kris nodded.

“You remember loving him right?” Kris nodded again.

“You keep asking me. That kid…” Lay looks at Kris.

“He confessed to you right?” Lay just says ‘yes’ to him.

 

Kris sighs heavily.

 

“You know what consequence you must take if you fall in love right?” This time Kris is the one telling Lay.

“A human and vampire love is definitely forbidden. If the vampire decided to love the human forever, he must change the human into vampire but, the human will forget about everything except his name and the vampire itself. You have fall in love with that kid. Did you want to let him become one of us?” Kris says to Lay.

 

“I can’t!”

“Then, did you want to become ash just like that?” Kris raised his voice a little bit.

“You should think about it. For your own sake, Lay.” Kris says.

 

========================DTY========================

 

Sehun is arranging his cloth inside the wardrobe. He closes the wardrobe and turn around. He is shocked when he sees Lay is standing behind him looking at him or more like glaring.

 

“When did you enter my room?” Sehun asks but, Lay is silent.

 

Sehun sigh and walk to the bed.

 

“Wha…” Sehun didn’t manage to continue his words because he is surprised when Lay pinned him on the bed.

“L—Lay? What you…” Sehun can feel that Lay is his neck.

“Wait!” Sehun try to push him but, he can’t. Lay buried his face to Sehun neck.

“You confessed to me right?” Sehun is surprised with Lay question.

 

“Did you remember what I said after that?” Sehun feels his tears want to fall down but, he hold it up. Lay lift his face and sit on Sehun while both of his palm rest at each side of Sehun head.

“Tell me. Tell me what you saw in your dream.” Sehun didn’t know what to say and then he decided to tell Lay.

“I see you in my dream. I’m staring at you but, in my dream you’re not you. I see you…as a vampire.” Sehun is silent before he adds more.

 

“But, you know a dream just a dream. I didn’t…”

“What if…My real identity is the one that you see in your dream?” Sehun looks at Lay disbelieve.

“You’re lying.” Lay lift Sehun palm and rest it at his mouth. He looks at Sehun.

“I’m not lying.” With that he bites on Sehun palm making the latter shock by the fact. Sehun can see Lay eyes turn red bloody shot combine with silver color on his iris while his blood.  

 

He removes his fangs from Sehun palm and wipes the blood at his mouth. He moves his body so that Sehun can move freely. He sits beside Sehun with head hang low and one leg bends to the inside of his thigh with another one is extended to the front. He knows Sehun must be shock.

 

“So, did you will love me when you know that I’m a vampire?” Lay asks without looking at Sehun.

 

“Lay, look at me.” Lay slowly lift his head and see Sehun is ing his three buttons from top before sitting on Lay lap with legs bend and rest at each side of Lay hip.

“Sehun?” Lay looks at the boy in front of him.

“I’m not in love with your figure or face. I’m in love with you Lay and your appearance as a vampire didn’t prevent me from loving you. I’ll always love you even you’re a vampire.” Sehun says and caress Lay cheek.

 

“Thank you.” Lay says. Sehun put his palm behind Lay head and push his head so that Lay lips can be place at his neck.

“I’m yours. You can take my blood as much as you want.” Sehun says.

“Thank you and I’m sorry.” Lay slowly open his mouth revealing his fangs before sinks it into Sehun neck. Sehun hiss in pain.

 

Lay wrapped his arm around Sehun waist and Sehun tilt his head to the side to give Lay better excess to his neck. Sehun is clutching Lay shirt because of the pain. After a while, Lay stop when he feels Sehun heart beat decrease. He doesn’t want to kill Sehun, he want to love him and not kill him. Lay the bite mark and it gone immediately.

 

Sehun rest his forehead on Lay and they stare into each other eyes. Lay lift one of his hand that on Sehun waist to caress Sehun cheek. He lean forward and whisper

 

“I love you.” Before capturing Sehun lips for a kiss.

“Stay with me.” Lay says between the kiss. Sehun feels that his tears fall from his eyes.

 

Sehun lift his arm and circle it around Lay neck and deepens the kiss. 

 

A/N: Oh! Sehun already know Lay is a vampire! What should i do?!! *slap* Ouch! I'm the writer right, so i'll do what i want hahaha...

Ignore above okay? Anyway, thank you for subscribe, comment, and view...

Currently Play Song ----> EXO-K - MAMA (I also want to call for mama to cook delicious meal for me!!! Mama~~)