5_5

Is it still prohibited; even it’s the fate

 

 

CHAPTER 5

 

“What are you actually?” Sehun looks at Lay.

 

“What are you talking about?” Lay asks and Sehun snapped from his thought. Because now he sees the normal Lay and not like in his dream. He feels something is not right actually.

“What if someone love you?” Sehun is weird with Lay question.

“What do you mean?”

“What if someone love you not as a family or friend but…*looks at Sehun* as a lover?” Sehun didn’t know what to say.

 

“Just forget about it.” Lay says before walking out of the room.

“Yah! Wait for me.” Sehun stop when he sees the broken steel lock from the door. He widened his eyes and  just ignored the question that he wanted to ask to Lay and just followed him.

 

========================DTY========================

 

Kris and Lay meet again at on top of a building at the same day. “Be honest, I won’t blame you for falling in love with a human.” Kris says standing behind Lay.

“I told you! You’re wrong.” Lay snapped back and he knows Kris is smirking even he didn’t look at him. Kris put his right arm around Lay shoulder.

“It wouldn’t be inconvenient. We’ll just make he become one of us.”

 

Before Lay can say anything Kris already disappears from the place. Lay is actually shock by the words that Kris said to him.

 

The next day, Sehun is talking too Lay about the incident being lock in the music room yesterday. He also asks about the lock but, let it off about the vampire figure of Lay he seen yesterday. He definitely sure the scene he sees yesterday is not a dream.

 

Luhan also apologize to them because of them. Lay didn’t mind about that actually but, Sehun is the one pouting and angry to his brother. Luhan forget about them because he got a date with his boyfriend. The reason will definitely connect with his boyfriend. There is no one in the family actually knows about Luhan boyfriend and that’s weird, really weird.

 

In the class, the class is in a mess as usual. Suddenly, a girl approaching Lay while holding a flyer.

“Prince Lay, can you become my boyfriend just for one day?” Everyone gasped in the class and their gaze turn to them.

“Here, there is 30% discount for a couple entering the ghost house at the new amusement park so…” Lay just stare at the flyer that the girl is holding.

 

“Ermm, are you afraid of ghost?” Lay shook his head. Sehun from afar just glare at the girl feeling jealous and hate. He wanted to stand up and stop the girl but, Chanyeol called for Lay instead.

“Lay-sshi, come here for a while. I have something important to say to you.” Lay stand from his seat and walk outside the class. The girl whine disappointed and Sehun smile satisfied.

 

They meet at the music room. “Here, this is your book right.” Chanyeol handed him a small note book title ‘Love Step’. Lay looks at Chanyeol before taking it.

“Youth, I really like that time. Studying and feeling love at the same time. I still remember about my first love. Don’t worry I’ll support you.” Chanyeol is excited about his first love and he says his thought without he realize.

 

“How did you know this is his?”

“His? There is your name behind the book.” Lay looks at the back cover and there is his name with a smile beside it.

“You said that you have a first love right? How is the feel of loving someone?” Chanyeol chuckle hearing Lay words.

 

“You’re weird yet innocent. First love is actually the sweetest love yet the hurt one you’ll ever know.” Chanyeol says and wanted to leave but, Lay grip his wrist.

“Tell me about your first love story.” Chanyeol chuckle and also thinking about why Lay know about he has a first love?.

“Curious aren't you? At that time, I’m studying at Australia and then I meet one guy. Really handsome guy and we’re in the same class. We become friends and after 2 month knowing each other, we fall in love. But, that guy suddenly disappear without anyone remember or knowing about him.” Chanyeol smile sadly to Lay.

 

“If you love someone, just confess before she gone from your sight or maybe someone gets her first.” Chanyeol tapped Lay cheek before exiting the music room.

 

========================DTY========================

 

Lay is walking to the café to buy tomato juice. He inserts the coin into the vending machine and then press the tomato juice button. He bends down his body a little bit to take the juice. Then, he hears his classmates talking about the school festival. They are only a few of them and also there is Sehun there.

 

“Then, who will take the role?” Lay looks at them that are talking to each other.

“We make a drama about ‘A vampire that falling in love’.” A girl said and Lay froze after hearing the title. Suddenly, a group of 4 girls entering the café.

 

“What are you guys doing?” One girl asks.

“We’re going to make a role play of ‘A vampire that falling in love’.” The class president says.

“Why did you have to make a drama about a monster like that?” Lay ears perked up after hearing the words that coming out from another girls mouth.

 

“For your information, a vampire is not a monster. And a vampire appearance usually is someone handsome and…” One guy explain but, his words being cut when the girls squealed because of.

 

“Then, is Prince Lay also a vampire?” They said and look at Lay. Lay looks at them back and the girls squealed excited.

“Is there any space for me to role play too? Or maybe give me the beautiful woman role that the vampire bitten too.” A girl says excitedly and then she smile to Lay.

 

“Wait, is Prince Lay act too?” The class president just nodded because this is for the school festival so everyone should participant even in any ways.

“Then, let me be…”

“I’m sorry but, that role already being filled up.” The guy says because he is the one that arrange the role. Then, the girls start to

“What?!”

“Who is that girl?!”

and many more.

 

“Oh! There is another role is you want. The role of a dead woman that their blood getting too.” Then, the girl shows a disgusting face. Sehun that is sitting there become annoyed by the girl’s voice. If they didn’t want the role they didn’t have to complaint about it.

 

Suddenly, the girls are swarming Lay that is still standing beside the vending machine.

“Prince Lay, you should become the vampire and choose one of us as the woman you…bla bla bla….” Lay didn’t pay attention to the girl’s words. He is looking at Sehun that has his leg and arm cross while sitting on the chair. Face clearly showing that he is annoyed.

 

Lay just smirk. “Yah! Stop it!” Sehun stand and walks to Lay. He dragged Lay away from the café and walks back home. In the way to the home. Sehun is sighing a lot, he doesn’t know why. Lay just eyeing him.

 

“What that girl thinks? It’s really annoyed talking like cute voice like that. Didn’t they hear that the role already filled up? And why? Aish! And you Lay, you should try to escape from that kind of thing.” Sehun says madly.

 

Then, they continue to walk with Sehun still mumbling. “Did you really want to become the vampire?” Sehun asks.

“Yes.” Lay answer short. Sehun is surprised with Lay answer.

“What? Are you kidding?”

“I’m not. But, if I’m the one that become the vampire. *looks at Sehun* I want Kim Sehun be the woman that I blood from.” Sehun is shocked with Lay statement.    

 

A/N: So, this story is actually the bored one that i ever made but, if i read myself i'll just be happy by myself...

Thank you for subscribe, comment, and view...And thank you very much for LOVING LAYHUN!!! -___-