7_7

Is it still prohibited; even it’s the fate

 

CHAPTER 7

 

He feels definitely jealous now but, he doesn’t know why.

 

The next day, Lay didn’t go to the school. He is lying on his bed while looking at the ceiling.

 

“What is actually love? Why did that guy want to confess to Sehun and he said as his precious memory?” Lay are having many question inside of his head right now. But, the answer for the question can’t be found.

“LayLay?” Luhan call when he opens the room door. He closes the door and sits on Lay bed.

 

Before Luhan can say anything, Lay talk first.

 

“What they mean by ‘in love’? Is it like you want to protect someone? Is it loved like that?” Lay sit on the bed looking at Luhan. Luhan smile looking at Lay.

“Of course. If that person is in danger, I’ll do anything to protect that person. Like my boyfriend and me. So, that’s what being in love is about. Oh! Sometime, you’ll also feel jealous when someone is touching or even talking to the person you love. Usually I’ll feel like this when I see my boyfriend talk to someone other than me even with a kids. I’m weird right? So,I think that is clear right?” Lay looks away and just walk away from the room.

 

“LayLay, did you expect I’m entering your room just because want to answer your question? I have something to ask.” Luhan follow Lay.

 

========================DTY========================

 

Later at night, Chanyeol just getting back from the school.

 

The reason why he going back late at night because of... 

 

one; he forget to send the report for this semester at the principal.

Second; being the clumsy one, he drop a bunch of paper and he get to arrange it back.

Third; he is going back to the school because he forgets his phone in the teacher longue.

Fourth; he gets locked inside the teacher longue because the security thinks that they are no one in the longue.

 

He get to get out when the second time the security checks again at the teacher longue.

 

Chanyeol sit on the couch beside the balcony for a while to relax himself and he sees a picture on the coffee table in front of him. He picks up the picture and look at it.

 

“I forgot to keep this.” Chanyeol is looking at the picture with sad face.

“Why did you leave me? At least…a goodbye is enough.” Chanyeol says. He smile and decided to make a relaxing tea for himself.

 

He put the picture on the coffee table before leaving to the kitchen. His kitchen can be seen from the place he sits because his apartment is not that big. He sits on one of the dining table chair while sipping his tea. After 1 minute.

 

“Then, let’s go shower.” Chanyeol stand up from the chair.  

 

At the same time, Kris found a good meal for tonight. He is currently standing in front of his prey balcony. He enters the place through the balcony and sees someone standing at the dining table. He wanted to just go to the person and bite him and live the dead corpse only but, he stops when he sees a picture on the table.

 

He picks up the picture and widened his eyes. Chanyeol that is standing looks at the mirror in front of him wanted to looks at his reflection. He is shocked because he sees his boyfriend that disappear long time ago reflection in the mirror; head hang low looking at a picture that he’s holding. He quickly turns around to look at the figure but, found no one there. Only the picture that is slowly drop on the floor.

 

“Kris?”

 

========================DTY========================

 

Lay is sitting at his seat and doing his usual thing; staring at Sehun while Chanyeol is teaching something. He still thinking about his feelings for Sehun, he didn’t sure if it really a love. He averted his gaze to the front when Sehun accidentally making eye contact with him.

 

“If it’s a love, what should I do?” Lay mumble alone.

 

He also notice that its has been 1 week since Kris didn’t meet him or more like annoying him.

 

“Sosaengnim?” One of the students says to Chanyeol. Lay is weird with Chanyeol behavior. Usually he’ll never space out but, recently it has been a lot. Chanyeol tell the student to sit after saying the answer that the student give is correct.

 

Later, Lay is meeting Kris at Kris mansion. Kris is sitting on the couch with his head lean to the back closing his eyes.

 

“I meet him again.” Kris said when he notices Lay presence in the mansion. Lay is weird. He sits on the couch opposite Kris and stares at the older vampire with questioning looks.

“I meet this one guy when I’m in Australia searching for our pureblood race there. I enroll in a college there and the guy that I meet always smiling even anything happens. After 2 months knowing each other, we fall in love. But, I realize that falling in love is a taboo for us; the vampire. So, I decided to disappear from his sight without leaving any trace by sealing everyone memory. I didn’t expect that I’ll meet him again.” Kris sighs heavily.

 

Lay knows who the one Kris talk is about. The story is really same with Chanyeol’s.

 

“Why did you decide to leave him?” Kris sits properly and looks at him.

“You know what happen right if vampire falling in love?”

“Then, it’s simple you’re a coward.” Lay looks at him.

“No, there something about this thing you didn’t know about.” Lay smirk.

“But, for me a vampire can’t fall in love to human because human is their prey. How can someone fall in love with their prey? Ridiculous right?” Lay stand from the couch.

 

“What about that Sehun kid?” Lay is surprised.

“You have realized your feeling for him right? You also didn’t have the right place to judge this thing.” Lay walk to the door.

“If I’m in love. I have my own choice what to do with it and not being a coward.” Kris smirks at what Lay said.

“You should know what you said first Lay. There is something you should know.”        

 

========================DTY========================

 

The next day, the class is talking about the school festival drama setting. The president of the class stands up.

 

“So, who want to volunteer helping with the setting?” The class is silent.

“Come on guys.” Lay that is sitting at the back row beside the back door just stand up and leaves.

“If Prince Lay has leave, we should leave too.” A group of girls says and they leave.

 

“W—waits. Where are you guys going?”

“We’re going. If Prince Lay is not here, it’s boring.” The girls say and step out from the class. And when the girls step out from the class the boys also follow because they said 'if the girls is not here. It'll making them bored to death.'

 

At last, the only one that leaves is the 3 people of drama club member, the president of the class, and Sehun. Sehun actually didn’t know why he waits. Maybe because he didn’t want to see Lay. Because lately he feels his heart thumping so hard when Lay is beside him and he frequently jealous over something small that include Lay in it.

 

He doesn’t know what happen to him actually.

 

When Lay is walking to the school main gate to get back home, he sees Sehun is seesawing a block of wood. But, the thing is the seesaw is not moving. The only moving is Sehun mouth. Mumbling about the useless block even though the real reason is his method of doing it.

 

Suddenly, one of the guy that helping the class is teaching Sehun how to seesaw the block properly. He holds Sehun hands to teach how it moves and the guy is dangerously close to Sehun. Lay become mad with the scene. He walk to them; putting his bag aside and snatch the seesaw from Sehun hands.

 

He starts to do the job by himself. Everyone is shocked and impressed looking at Lay. Sehun furrowed his eyebrow.

 

“Lay. If you’re doing that what should…”

“Just sit!” Lay says and continue to seesawing the block of wood.

 

Sehun pout and just obeyed Lay. He doesn’t know why he should obey Lay. After a while, Lay finished his job and looks at Sehun that is laughing at the clumsiness of their other classmate. His feelings is overflowing when he sees Sehun, he then remember what Luhan said. Later, Lay realize that he do love Sehun.

 

“But it’s a forbidden love.” Lay clutch his shirt where his heart is. 

 

A/N: After this I'll be in hiatus in updating my fic. Can my readers wait for my update? Okay?

Anyway, thank you for subscribe, comment, and view -__-

Current play/recommend song : WONDER GIRLS - Sorry