2_2

Is it still prohibited; even it’s the fate

 

CHAPTER 2

 

“This is my cute younger brother.” Luhan younger brother widened his eyes. But, Lay just showing blur expressions. 
 

“Yah! Introduce yourself.” Luhan nudge his younger brother waist. Lay just stare at Luhan younger brother.

“I’m…Kim *sigh* I’m Kim Sehun.” Sehun says without looking at Lay. Luhan smile but, stop smiling when he sees Lay is not giving any reaction.

 

He stands beside Lay. “Introduce yourself. Don’t be shy.” Luhan whisper to Lay. Luhan is weird.

“He’s Han Lay, Sehun-ah. So be nice to him. He’s in the same age as you.” Luhan hug Lay arm and smile to Sehun.

 

Lay pull his arm harshly before he walk up stair, back.

 

Luhan and Sehun just eyeing him. The siblings look at each other. The older of the two just shrugged his shoulder.

“Hyung, Lay is actually my classmate. So, we didn’t need that kind of introduction. And I hate him!” Sehun says before going up stair entering his room. Luhan is weird, he scratch his un-itchy head.

 

“Careless, careless, shoot anonymous~~” Luhan take out his phone from his pocket and answer the call.

“Hello? Where? Okay, we’ll meet there. I love you~~” Luhan giggle because he gets a date with his boyfriend that he dates 1 week ago. Unbelievable.

 

========================DTY========================

 

The next day, Lay is already prepared to go to the school. Before he can step out from the café he is pulled by Luhan to the dining room.

“Sit here.” Luhan push Lay to sit on the chair in front of Sehun with Luhan is sitting beside Lay.

 

Lay look at them and wanted to stand up. “Yah! Eat the breakfast. Omma already made it for you.” Sehun says while pointing to the simple English breakfast in front of him with his fork. Lay look at Sehun and then sit properly on the chair; putting his school bag aside. He holds the fork while the other is eating as usual.

 

He looks at the cherry tomato. He scooped it with his fork and plays it by rolling it slowly to the right and left; something like looking at the cherry tomato feature. Then, he rolls it to hard and the poor tomato roll out of his plate. Sehun in front of him just look at Lay weirdly. Then, he looks at the egg. He touched the yellow part of the egg with his fork slowly. He touched it and suddenly, the yellow egg pours its liquid out.

 

‘Why is the food like this?’ Lay thought.

 

Lay blinks and Sehun shows disgusted face to Lay even Lay didn’t see it.   

 

========================DTY========================

 

‘Why did I have to go to school with him?’ Sehun thought while he is walking beside Lay.

“Yah! Why did you keeping wearing that black hood? Morning sun is good for your skin, you know that?” Sehun says but, Lay ignores him. Sehun make faces.

 

Sehun become mad because he gets ignored. He walks in front of Lay and Lay looks at him. Actually not at Sehun; it’s his neck. He extended his hand to the front like wanting to hold Sehun neck in his hand.

“Can you q…” Sehun didn’t manage to continue his words because suddenly a big signboard of a restaurant fell down on top of Lay and him.

 

========================DTY========================

 

Sehun take out a plaster from the drawer of the cabinet and stand in front of Lay. Lay and Sehun are inside the school infimary. Lay didn’t want to follow Sehun but, Sehun dragged him. Sehun feels that he should because Lay saves him. But, the weird thing is Lay is only have a scratch on his cheek. It’s weird because it’s a big signboard of the restaurant that falls on top of them and not some kind of mountain of cotton candy or what.

 

“It’s hurt?” Lay is looking at somewhere and not at Sehun. Sehun just sigh. He paced the plaster on Lay right cheek at where the wound is.

“You…” Suddenly, one girl enters the infirmary in a rush.

“Did our prince Lay hurt?” She says and Sehun show a disgusted face.

‘What the hell is ‘prince Lay’?’ Sehun thought.

 

Lay stand from the chair and pull the girl to the nearest bed in the infirmary room and close the curtain. Sehun widened his eyes. Without thinking about the situation, he just runs away.

 

The girl is pinned on the bed with Lay on top of her. He slowly leans to the girl neck. Lay notice that his fangs didn’t grow. “No…” His word is cut by someone opening the curtain and it’s his homeroom teacher Chanyeol.

“Lay-sshi, what are you doing? This is…” Lay stand and lean his face to Chanyeol neck making the girl widened her eyes.

 

Actually, Chanyeol is there because he hears that Lay is injured and now, at the infirmary with Sehun. He run into Sehun on the way to the infirmary and asks about Lay. Sehun just says he hate Lay and run away. Chanyeol left dumbfounded before he quickly go to the infirmary.

 

“Lay-sshi?” Chanyeol is pinned between the tables and Lay with both of Lay hands at the side of Chanyeol hip on the table. The girl run out the room because of embarrassed. Chanyeol look to the side, didn’t dare to move. He leans to Chanyeol neck.

“Lay-sshi.” Chanyeol push him away and run away from the place and manage to say

“Go back to your class quick because the homeroom is going to start!” Then, Chanyeol is acting like a girl running away from his crush.

 

“That kid smell. The sweetness is different.” Lay says. And trying to see whether his fangs grown or not by touching both the place where his fangs supposed to grow with his thumb.

 

“Maybe, next time.”

 

========================DTY========================

 

Sehun is sitting at one of the table in the café. On the table there is mocha frappe with two waffles with strawberry sauce. The café is already close for today because it’s already night time. He eats his food silently and sighs heavily after taking a small bite.

“Why did I feel mad when he is like that?” Sehun cupped his face thinking. Then, he hears commotion at the counter. At it’s just from his parents.

 

Sehun can see that his mother walks to him. “Sehun-ah, please search for Lay now.” Sehun furrowed his eyebrow.

“Why me?”

“It’s already night and he didn’t come back yet.” D.O said, worried.

“Why omma didn’t asks Luhan hyung too…”

“He’s out too meet his boyfriend.” Sehun is silent.

“Sehun-ah, please. I’m worried if…”

“Omma, it’s raining.” Sehun point to the outside.

 

Actually it’s really raining. “That making me worried more.”

“Sehun, just go. Don’t disappoint your mother.” Suho says while wiping the cup. Sehun really can’t fight with his father, he doesn’t know why.

 

He stands from his seat and takes an umbrella before step out from the café.

 

========================DTY========================

 

Lay is standing on a bridge in the rain. He walks slowly to the river. Then, someone hug him from behind making the person umbrella fall into the water; floating. Lay turn his head sees Sehun is the one hugging him.

 

“What are you doing?” Sehun looks at him.

“You’re not killing yourself right?” Even though Sehun hate Lay but, he can’t let anyone killed themselves.

 

Lay harshly push off Sehun hands and walk away. Sehun wanting to catch him up but, he miss step and fall from the not so height bridge into the water. When he floats to the surface, he shook his head and wipes the water on his face. He stares at the figure in front of him.

 

“Why are you here too?” Lay climb from the river with Sehun follow him with his umbrella too.

 

Lay seat at the shore with Sehun beside him. Sehun is panting, Lay looks at him and he spot something from Sehun left wrist down to the back of his hand. Blood. Sehun is sitting dangerously close to him.

 

“Lay, what?” Sehun lift his left wrist and see blood, following exactly where Lay eyes are.

“Ah!!!! It’s bleeding but, when?!!” Sehun is covering his wrist with his wet shirt making him hiss in pain.

 

Lay just eyeing Sehun action and then he turn to the side while clasping his mouth. Sehun is busying and being panicked over his bleeding wrist even the bleeding just a long scratch.

 

“Lay, what should I do?” Lay is silent and he doesn’t know what to do. He turns his head around and pinned Sehun on the grass.

 

Sehun is surprised looking at Lay. He is different because his eyes are actually brown become bloody red in color.  

 

“Yah! What are you trying to do?” Sehun try to push him but, Lay strength surprised Sehun despite his body. Lay lean to Sehun neck and stop; biting his own lips. He gets off from Sehun and sits gripping his hair. Sehun slowly get up from the lying position and eyeing Lay.

 

“It’s grow. But, why I can’t?” Lay thought.

 

A/N: This is the next update...I don't know if this is good or not...I'm sorry if is not...Okay? REMINDER: FIRST TIME WRITING A VAMPIRE STORY.

Anyway, thank you for subscribe, view, and comment...hehe