1_1

Is it still prohibited; even it’s the fate

 

 

CHAPTER 1

 

“Good morning Lay. You’re early today.” Suho greets him. Lay just looks at him and then to his wife.

“Lay, did you want… He has gone.” Kyungsoo sighs and looks at the untouched breakfast on the dining table.

 

“Just let him be. He just got here yesterday. Romania and Korea customs are different right?” Suho says and Kyungsoo just sighs again.

 

========================DTY========================

 

Lay is a young vampire, and has yet to mature into a full-fledge vampire. His canines have yet to fully develop, which means he still hasn’t tasted human blood or, at least, human blood that he’s drawn himself.

 

He pushes the tomato juice button on the vending machine, before bending down to take the drink. But before he can reach it, its get taken by another hand beside him. He gets back up and looks at the person.

 

“Tomato juice…Again?” Kris, the pureblood vampire that is assigned to look for Lay in the human world, says.

“Always drinking the same thing. Don’t you feel bored about this thing?” Kris says while waving the tomato juice in front of Lay face.

 

Lay snatches the drink away and walks away, leaving Kris alone. “Time is already ticking. How long you can hold that thirst of a vampire?” He says while looking at Lay, who is walking away and vanishes from the place.

 

Lay casts down to the human world and enrolls in the human high school as an 18 years old boy, who transfers from Romania to Korea. He boards with Suho, the owner of a café, and his wife Kyungsoo. His homeroom teacher Chanyeol is a cheerful, young man who finds Lay a little odd, but lets the thought disappear when he sees that Lay just a normal student like the others.

 

But, someone from the class is catches the fledgling bloodsucker off-guard. Being in a mixed high school, it was supposed the be the girls who would be attracted him but it’s become opposite, because this one guy making him insane with the sweet scent of his.

 

But the problem is Lay hates humans. Saying they are filthy and useless things. But, he can’t turn away from destiny….. .right?

 

========================DTY========================

        

“Chanyeol seonsaengnim.” Chanyeol turns around and takes the paper of the new transfer students from the women.

“Thank you Ms. Kim.” He bowes a bit and grabs his things for his class.

 

“Do you know we have a new transfer student?” The girls talk about the new transfer student.

“I heard it’s a guy!” They squeal like crazy. From a certain place in the class, a group of boys hears the girls talking or more like gossiping.

 

“What did you think about the new transfer student?” A boy looks to the side. Another boy ruffles his hair.

“Where is Sehun? He is definitely late.” One of them looks at the back door but Sehun can’t be found.

“Annoying.” Another boy said.

“Class, take your seat now.” Chanyeol enters the class and leaves the door open.

 

“Good morning teacher.” They greet Chanyeol and then sat on their own seat.

“Teacher, where is the new student?” One girl asks.

“Oh! Lay-sshi, you can come in now.” Lay enters the class, wearing a black jacket with the hood properly on his head and showing a little bit of his forehead.

 

Chanyeol writes Lays full name on the black board. “Okay. His name is Han Lay. He is a transfer from Romania to Korea, so be nice to him. Anything you want to say Lay-sshi?” At the same time, Sehun enters the class through the back door.

 

“Sehun, you’re late.” Chanyeol says and Sehun bows to him.

“Lay-sshi, you can sat…” Lay walks to the seat beside the back door. Sehun just follows his action.

“Yah! This is my seat!” Sehun grips the table and Lay looks at him. More like glaring.

 

========================DTY========================

 

Sehun comes out from the toilet stall, while mumbling annoyed. He walks to the sink to wash his hands after finishing his second business inside.

 

“Who does he thinks he is? He gets my seat and Chanyeol-seonsaengnim is favoriting him and not me!” Sehun looks at his reflection on the mirror.

“Why should he transfer here anyway?” He wipes his wet hands with the tissue and throws it into the nearby trash.

 

“He should…Ah!” Sehun turns around and is startled when he sees Lay is standing so close behind him.

“What the…fish! You should say you’re standing here.” Sehun holds his chest; shocked.

“Anyway, since when are you here?”

“Since you said ‘who does he thinks he is?’” Lay says and Sehun is surprised.

 

“Wait, but why I didn’t see y…” Sehun moves backwards when Lay walks forwards and puts his face at the crook of Sehun neck. Sehun freezes without being able to do anything or even to say anything.

 

“You smell nice.” Lay Sehun neck. Sehun pushes him harshly and exits the toilet while holding onto the spot where Lay just now. He’s completely shocked with Lays action.  

 

Lay looks at the mirror but there is no reflection on it. He touches the mirror and suddenly his reflection appears. He looks at his teeth but there is no sign of his fangs growing.

 

“Maybe, he is not the one. But, his smell is sweet and… nice.”

 

========================DTY========================

 

“Kris, how is he?” Kai asks his brother.

“It's tough control him! He is definitely stubborn, just like you!” Kris complains and leans his head on the couch, after sitting on it.

 

“Where is Tao?” Kris asks without looking at Kai, who is reading a book.

“There. As usual.” Kai points to a room with a dark setting inside.

“Again? Making out with his Baekhyun? He is so carefree with his life. Finding a partner, turning his partner into vampire and then his partner is his soul mate. Then, what about you Kai?”

“I have found one and he’s mine!”

“He?” Kai nods.

“Again a guy.” Kris sighs.

“Hyung, you’ll find one soon and that also will be a guy. Our parents also male right?” Kai says and shows his trademark smirk.

 

========================DTY========================

 

“Welcome home, Lay!” Lay enters his foster human parents café and looks around. He then goes up stair to his room. The café is a combination of a house and a café with the living parts upstairs and the shop downstairs.

 

He enters his room and closes the door. Lay throws his bag on the floor and lies on the bed, while staring at the ceiling.

“LayLay~~” He sighs, annoyed.

“LayLay, downstairs now. I want to introduce to you my younger brother. He’s also the same age as you. At the time you come from Romania, I didn’t introduce him to you properly. Come on.” Luhan is the offspring of Suho and Kyungsoo. The latter is calling for Lay while someone opens the door of his room. 

 

Luhan is first child of Lays foster parents. He’s 22 years old and definitely a human. Lay just lets him drags him downstairs.

“This is my cute younger brother.” Luhan youngers brother widens his eyes.

But, Lay just shows a blank expression.  

 

 

 

A/N: I know this is not a good one...Because first time challenge to write a vampire theme so basically this is no good..yeah but, maybe i'll continue it...hahahaha...

Oh, reminder: This story is inspired by a japanese drama that i watched title 'koie akuma' so,....

Okay, anyway...Thank you for the one who have subscribe just for the foreword, comment, and also view...Thank you so much!! ^_^