10_10

Is it still prohibited; even it’s the fate

 

CHAPTER 10

 

“Stay with me.” Lay says between the kiss.

 

For the first time, Lay didn’t notice Kris presence from Sehun room balcony. Kris looks at them by the gap between the balcony glass doors. He smile and look at the sky.

 

“Then, I should settle thing with him too.” Kris says and disappears from the place to meet up with someone.

 

========================DTY========================

 

Chanyeol is currently strolling alone at a park. He looks around to search for the place where he buried the ring that his boyfriend gives during their time at Australia. It’s just a simple ring. A silver ring with his name craved inside it and a design of the rose thorn.

 

“I remember it’s under a big tree right?” Chanyeol looks around to search for a big tree. He keeps walking while looking around.

 

“There it is!” Chanyeol smile and pointed to the big tree. He run to the corner to go to the tree and he stop his movement when he sees a figure in front of the tree and on the ground is the box that he uses to keep his ring before burying it beside the big tree. Without thinking straight, Chanyeol quickly run to the figure and he see his ring. He snatches the ring away.

 

“Yah! This is mine. Don’t dare to kidnap it.” Chanyeol says and hug his ring to his chest; turning around so his back is facing the stranger.

“C---Chan-ie?” Chanyeol is surprised with the nickname. He turns around and gasped.

“K—Kris.” Chanyeol hug Kris tightly and his tears fall down. He didn’t expect to meet his long lost boyfriend here.

 

“You’re really Kris right? Why did you leave me just like that? I miss you so much! Every day I search for you…You should tell me if you…” Chanyeol chocked in his words. Kris hugs Chanyeol back. At first he is hesitant but, then he feels that it’s his fault for leaving Chanyeol likes this.

 

“Let’s go somewhere to discuss about this.” Kris says and Chanyeol nodded.

 

========================DTY========================

 

They sit side by side at the rooftop of a building. Chanyeol keep playing with his finger while Kris is leaning to the back with both of his hand become support.

 

“Why did you left just like that?” Chanyeol decided to speak first. Kris sits properly and rubbed at the back of his neck before looking at Chanyeol.

 

“I’m sorry. Just, there are problem coming out at that time.”

“You can just tell me goodbye or sending mail or sending letter right?” Chanyeol grabbed Kris collar while expressing his thought or more scolding Kris.

“Chan-ie.” Kris holds both of Chanyeol wrists and drops it down slowly.

“The problem is not a small. At that time, I wanted to tell you but, I’m afraid that you’ll distance yourself from me.”

“Just tell me about your problem.” Chanyeol says sitting in front Kris.

 

“Do you believe in supernatural thing?” Chanyeol move his gaze from Kris.

“Just tell me the problem Kris. Don’t try to change the subject.” Chanyeol says without looking at Kris. Suddenly, he feels a cold chilling aura beside him.

“I’m not trying to change the subject.” Chanyeol looks at Kris thinking that Kris is joking or something but, Kris only shows him his serious face.

 

“I—I don’t know.” Chanyeol stuttered.

“If I said I’m one of the supernatural creatures. Do you believe me?” Kris knows that Chanyeol is shocked by his words.

“A vampire is creatures that live for eternity and they blood from human as their source of food. In that big group of vampire, there is one group of pure blood. And one of the pureblood vampires is someone by the name of Park Chanyeol knows.” Kris says and looks at Chanyeol.

 

“T—that’s mean you’re a vampire?” Chanyeol says didn’t believe what he hears just now.

“So, I hope you unders…” Kris stand up intend to walk away but, stop.

“I don’t care about whatever you’re. You still the one that I love!” Chanyeol stand up and confessed.

“Even you didn’t love me, I don’t care. Even you just treat me as your prey, I didn’t care at all. I just want to be with you.” Kris doesn’t know how to react, he turn around to face Chanyeol that is now crying. He never thought the boy in front of him will fall deeply to him.

 

“So, take me with you. I didn’t care what happen to me.” Chanyeol says. Before this, he really doesn’t have any feelings for Chanyeol even when they become a couple. But, when he meets him now, he feels wanting to love the boy. He just need to react fast, if not it’ll be a big trouble.

 

Kris walks to Chanyeol. Chanyeol just eyed the taller man in front of him. Kris stares at Chanyeol eyes and suddenly, Chanyeol feels blank.

 

“You’ll now forget the entire thing about the person name Kris that you have met. Don’t try to remember him and go on for your life. Please forget about your first love because I didn’t want you to sacrifice yourself just because of me.” With that Chanyeol fall limp and Kris catch him with his arm around Chanyeol waist before the latter body fall on the ground.

 

He leans to Chanyeol ear. “I know there is someone deserves your love more. That person will definitely protect you more than me.” Kris takes Chanyeol hands and slides the ring to Chanyeol ring finger. He lean to Chanyeol face and peck him on the lips.

 

“Thank you for loving me.”

 

========================DTY========================

 

“Lay, let’s go for a date!” Sehun says to Lay that is reading a book.

“Please~~” Sehun pout and Lay smile at Sehun cuteness.

“Omma, Appa. Lay and I are going out for a while.” Sehun says to his parents that is busying serving the customer.

“Okay. Make sure to get home before night.” D.O reminds both of them.

 

“Then, where should we go?” Lay asks after stepping out from the café.

“Amusement park! I love that place!” Suddenly, a crow fly across them and Sehun shriek because of shocked.

“You have settled it right? Now, just make your own decision. For us, love between guys is not a problem but, human perspective is different.” Lay can hears Kris voice when the crow fly across them just now.

 

He looks at the crow and snapped when Sehun tugged his shirt.

“Did not you surprised by that crow?” Sehun asks and Lay just smile. He gives a last glance at the crow that is now on a light post before he walk away.

“He sends the message by that crow. Maybe there must be something I have to look for.” Sehun looks at Lay weirdly.

“Lay, why are you mumbling alone?” Lay looks at Sehun and just smile.

 

At the amusement park, they went to the petting zoo. Sehun is excited when he meet rabbit.

“Lay, look at this one. It’s so cute.” Lay didn’t know which one Sehun says cute because now there are many rabbit surround him. After that, they decided to see the dolphin show. Sehun smiling excitedly and Lay also smile. He didn’t know that having a date with the one he love will be this interesting.

 

The next day, Lay already knows there will be something bad will happen. As he thought, the picture of them from yesterday gets exposed around the school. Everyone is preventing themselves from them. Lay didn’t mind if he get that treatment but, it’s different when it come to Sehun. The weird thing is they only put on blame at Sehun.

 

They said because Sehun is the one seduce Lay. That’s why Lay becomes like this. Sehun stay put inside the music room crying using Lay shoulder as support. They didn’t know these things will happen. Lay soother Sehun to stop crying saying it’s okay.

 

Suddenly, he feels his chest in pain. Sehun become panicked and when he tear Lay uniform he see a convolution of a rose stem forming a round shape on Lay right chest with numbers 3 that is write in a creepy manner in the middle of it.

 

“Lay, what happen?” Sehun asks worried but, Lay still arched in pain.        

 

 

A/N: So, this is the start for the vampire rule in love...Basically, the number 3. There is a meaning behind that number...Also, KRISYEOL MOMENT!!!

 

Thank you for the subscribers that stick to me during my hiatus, I'm really appreciate that. For those who comment also thank you and also for the viewer. I'm sorry for not replying the comment -__-

Currently playing: TEEN TOP - Hello