14_14

Is it still prohibited; even it’s the fate

CHAPTER 14

 

“We know from the start Lay. Since, Kris comes here.”

 

“Are all of you satisfied with this?!” All of them look at Suho.

“You just have called my son, Lay a monster but, now look! Didn’t all of you look like a monster more than him?! With all of the mess that you make! With the entire ruckus all you made! Don’t you feel it’s unfair to him?! Even he’s a monster but, he doesn’t wish to become like that! Now! Look at yourself! All of you are the one that actually wishing and slowly turning yourself into a monster!” Suho said and his anger is beyond rage.

 

D.O come up to his husband and calms his husband. The neighborhood people just can hang their head lows to the ground after hearing Suho words.

 

“I didn’t believe that actually we’re leaving with the worst neighborhood in the world.” Suho said again and again all of them silent.

 

========================DTY========================

 

Lay and Sehun stop running beside a river and by looking at the sky. Lay knows that his time is near. Lay turns around to face Sehun.

 

“I want to say something really important.” Lay said in a serious tone.

 

“Why are you making that face Lay. It’s okay we have escaped from---”

“Last day.” Sehun looks at him.

“Today is my last day.”

“What are you saying? Don’t say something like that with that serious face again. It’s weird. Like I said, it’s okay they will not come here.” Sehun says and smile. But, when he sees Lay is not smiling he knows this is the real thing that will happen.

 

“Here.” Lay open three button of his shirt and show Sehun the mark on his chest.

“1?” Sehun said.

“Yes 1. Do you want to know what that means? Its mean that I only have 1 day, that is mean today. After sunset today I’ll be…” Sehun hug him and let out a cry.

“Don’t say it! I don’t want to hear it! Stop with that joke!” Lay just stand still didn’t bother to hug back.

 

“I’m not joking.”

“No!!!” Sehun cry harder.

“Why did you have to leave me?!”

“Because, vampire can’t love a human.” Lay break the hug and looks at Sehun teary eyes.

“Do you see right what happen to your Luhan hyung And Kai?”

“You can turn me into your kind too. I didn’t care…”

“No.” Sehun is surprised with Lay anwer.

 

“Why? You didn’t love me?”

“No! Because I love you, I’m willing to take the consequence. Because once a human turn into a vampire their existence to the whole world will go even their family will not remember them but, for Luhan I just get his existence to be longer. That’s why your parents remember him when you say about him. I don’t want to let you to be one of our kinds.”

“Why? Answer me!”

“Because, I don’t want to see your parent lost their now only child in the world. It’s enough to see them break down when Luhan is gone. I don’t want the same thing to be happening to you. You also didn’t want your parent to be sad right?” Sehun bite his lips to restrain his tears.

 

“But, I can’t…I don’t know what my life will be if you’re gone!”

“Don’t cry. Its break my heart too but, for the best for you and your family. You know, I fall in love with your smile. You didn’t suit to cry, your smile make you more beautiful. So, smile more okay? You’ll definitely found someone better than me. I love you.” Lay kiss Sehun on the lips and after they break the kiss. Lay smile to Sehun.

 

“I love you.” Lay hug Sehun and Lay look at the sky with his half lidded eyes. He grip Sehun cloth before slowly dropping his hand and his body slump to Sehun body. They drop on the road with Lay still in Sehun embrace.

 

“Lay…” Sehun caress Lay face and he notice someone legs in front of them. He looks up and found Kai and Kris standing in front of him.

 

“You…” Kris squat down and looks at the mark on Lay chest. He looks at it sadly.

“You should do something! It’s not even sunset!” Sehun grip Kris shirt. Kai held Sehun hand from Kris and Sehun cry again.

“Because he used his healing power. We actually have forbidden him to use it because it can make his life become shorter than a normal vampire. But, I know he’ll use it because he’s different from any of the vampire. He’s the one that have the power of healing because usually a dark creature like us will only have a destruction power.” Kris said.

“Why did he use it?”

“He uses it on your mother.” Sehun is surprised with Kai words.

 

“You remember and see it right? The yellow light?” Sehun looks at Lay. Kris looks at the mark on Lay chest and sighs heavily.

“The mark…It’s shown a zero.” Kris said and looks at Sehun. Then, Kris and Kai stand up and take Lay body with them leaving Sehun alone.

“Thank you for spending time with him Sehun.” Kris said and smile.

 

“Hyung…Luhan hyung? Is he okay?” Sehun gripped Kai shirt.

 

“Don’t worry. I’ll take care of him. He’s alright. Now, sleep.” Kai put his palm on top of Sehun forehead and Sehun slump onto his arm.

“Kai, take him to his family. After come back. We’ll have to dispose Lay body…”

“But, Kris hyung. Is not disposed is a little bit too much? What will…?”

“We have to follow what the council said…We can’t against it. I also didn’t want him to be treated like that.” Kai just look at Sehun and sigh.

 

“I’ll come back.” Kai said to Kris with Sehun in his arm.

 

========================DTY========================

 

Just like Lay said, everyone didn’t remember a person by the name of Lay. Even now Sehun didn’t remember him even there are a little bit trace of blur memory of Lay but, Sehun didn’t know who it is. His family even forgets about the entire incident and its back to normal. D.O and Suho also had the customer keep saying that the café looks like empty and then they come to the conclusion that it must be their imagination.

 

But, Sehun feels something else…Maybe, he still exist in his heart…

 

a/n: EPILOGUE is coming...