4_4

Is it still prohibited; even it’s the fate

 

CHAPTER 4

 

“You’re my property from now on.” He kiss Sehun forehead before gone from the place. 

 

Sehun is taking to the infirmary by Lay. After a while, he slowly opening his eyes and feels pain strike up to his neck. He touches his neck. He stands up and looks at his neck to the reflection in the mirror. He is shocked looking at two red small marks on his skin. When he tries to remember what happen yesterday, he can’t recall anything except for Lay and he playing the piano.

 

In the class, Sehun is surround by his classmate asking for what happen because someone sees he being lift by Lay to the infirmary. Sehun look around the class and found Lay is looking at him. He avoided the gaze because he feels something didn’t right about that gaze.

 

Suddenly, everyone stop moving except Sehun. He looks around and sees Lay is walking to him. Lay lean forward and the bite mark on Sehun neck making it heal and Sehun just close his eyes. Without he realize, the time is moving as usual. Sehun blinks.

 

“Hey! Is there anything on my neck?” He shows his neck to them and his classmate just shook their head.

 

“This is definitely weird!” Sehun thought and looks at Lay.

 

Through the class, Lay keep staring at Sehun and even following him anywhere he goes. There is one more class before them going back. Sehun slowly turn his head to looks at Lay seat and he sees no one.

 

“Yes!!!!” Sehun stand up and shout loudly. Every eye on him.

 

“Sehun-sshi? Are you okay?” Mr.Kim asks him and Sehun just says sorry embarrassed of what he did and sit on his seat properly.

 

========================DTY========================

 

Lay is sitting under the shade of a small building on the rooftop. Closing his eyes and leaning his back to the wall. Lay open his eyes when he feels someone presence beside him. He turns his head to look at the person and his cheek get poke by the person finger.

 

“You’re staring at him right?” Lay remove Kris finger harshly and looks at the other side. Kris sits beside him.

“Are you falling in love with him?” Lay looks at Kris.

“No way!” He stands up and walks away but, stops when Kris says something. Kris chuckle looking at Lay attitude.

“You should not lie to yourself. If you’re really falling in love…the consequence is bad.” Kris says and gone from the place.

 

Lay open the rooftop door to go down stair and he gives a little squeeze for the door knob before closing it.

 

========================DTY========================

 

“Hey you!” Luhan remove his earphone and turn to his back. He sees Lay is standing at his room door. Luhan tell him to come in and sit in front of him.

“What did you want?” Luhan asks with a smile.

“Help me to have time alone with Sehun.” Luhan blinks because of surprised.

“Oh!! You like him.” Luhan joking but, Lay didn’t give any reaction.

 

“Okay, I’ll help you.” Lay stand and going out from Luhan room. He didn’t care what the plan Luhan is thinking or what the idea he had to help him.

 

The next day, Luhan is coming to their school. Yes. Luhan is coming to their school as a normal students, everyone didn’t notice it because thinking he’s maybe new transfer students or anything. He meet Lay at the outside staircase. Lay is actually amazed about the fact that anyone didn’t realize that Luhan actually a 22 years old guy but, looking at the face of his everyone will thinking that is a lie.

 

“Laylay. Look at this book!” Luhan show him a small note book written ‘Love Step’.

“This little book will definitely help you. Okay, firstly…*open the book* Oh! This.” He shows the page to Lay.

 

He walks to the hallway and spot Chanyeol walking. He stops him and lean to Chanyeol face.

 

“Today, you’re cute.” Lay looks at Chanyeol and Chanyeol widened eyes; also automatically blushing. He quickly runs away from Lay to the office.

 

Then, he enters the class and found Sehun standing beside the window. He walks to him and stand in front of him before leaning his face to Sehun face. He scans from top to toe and then walking around him many times and stop.

 

“It’s no use. I can’t find anything to compliment.” Sehun is weird with Lay words.

 

Next, is getting Sehun attention. But, because of Lay is a vampire anyone barely notice him even Sehun. And then Sehun is someone that always being surround by his friend. Because Lay didn’t like human so he give up of the idea. He meets Luhan back at the outside staircase.

 

“No?” Luhan asks when he looks at Lay and Lay shook his head.

“Aish. It’s okay, I’ll think about something else.” Luhan crossed his arm and Lay just let him be.

 

========================DTY========================

 

Sehun get an envelope from Chanyeol and inside it has his homework actually. Sehun actually didn’t want to take it but, because of his exam marks so, he didn’t have choice. He steps out from the teacher longue after bowing to Chanyeol.

 

He walks down the hallway annoyed looking at the envelope. “How did I manage to get this thing?” Sehun mumble alone.

“I have to finish it if not I’ll get detention for 1 month. I’ll never lose this thing.” Sehun says.

 

On the other hand, Luhan is searching for Sehun and found his brother at the hall way wanting to keep an envelope inside his bag. He smiles when he gets an idea. He run to Sehun and snatch the envelope from his hand before running to Lay or more like to the music room.

 

“Hyung? That is Lu hyung right? HYUNG!!” Sehun zip his bag back before running wanting to catch Luhan.

 

“Luhan hyung!! Give back that envelope!” Sehun yell while running to catch Luhan.

“Since when Sehun legs become this fast?” Luhan keep on his fastest pace and run to a corner. Sehun run to the corner too and sees the envelope on the floor in front of the music room. He hugs the envelope and before wanting to walk away he get pushed inside the room.

 

Luhan smile at him before locking the room. Sehun banged on the door calling for Luhan to open the door.

“You’re noisy.” Sehun is surprised hearing the voice. He turns his body and sees Lay is sitting on a table beside the window while his temple leaning to the wall. He gulp, he keep the envelope inside his bag before walking to Lay.

 

He sits on the chair beside the table. “It’s awkward.” Sehun thought. He expects Lay will ask something but, the latter just had his eyes close. Sehun just sigh.

 

Until evening (A/N: I’m skipping the time because, its awkward.), there is no one opening the door.

 

“Yah, what did you think about love?” Lay wait for Sehun answer but, Sehun didn’t give any reaction to him. He looks at Sehun and he finds Sehun is sleeping. He lifts Sehun and put him to lean his back to the wall with Lay beside him. Lay open his jacket and put on Sehun upper body while he stands in front of the window. Suddenly Sehun stir in his sleep.

 

“Lay?” Lay turn his body and Sehun sees fangs through the gap from Lay mouth. His bloody shot eyes combine with silver color on his iris through the night moonlight.

 

“Lay. What are you?!” Sehun is frightened. Lay step closer and looks at Sehun.

 

“A vampire. Did you know that?” Lay smirk.

 

Sehun eyes snapped open because of his shocking dream.

 

Sehun rubbed his eyes and looks at someone is standing in front of him. He knows that is Lay.

 

“Lay?” Lay turn around and he sees the same things like in his dream.

 

“What are you actually?” Sehun looks at Lay. 

 

A/N: I'm playing bowling today to get my stress go away hehe

Anyway, thank you for subscribe,comment, and view...-__-