13_13

Is it still prohibited; even it’s the fate

CHAPTER 13

 

Lay lift his head slowly to looks at his reflection. “3 days only.”

 

Kris looks at Lay at his house door that is limping holding his chest.

“Are you sure about this? I can tell the council to…”

“It’s okay. This one day is enough for me to say all of my feelings to him. Also I don’t want to trouble you anymore. Thank you for taking care of me.” Lay said and walk away from Kris house. Kris massages his temple and sighs.

“He really has fall to the edge.”

 

========================DTY========================

 

“Kris?” Chanyeol called out when he reach at the park where they plant the ring. Kris looks up and he’s welcome with a smiling Chanyeol. Kris smile too and telling him to sit beside him. They sit on the bench with an empty space in the middle. They both silent, didn’t know where to start.

 

“I’m going to Paris in 3 days. I’ll stay there and…do you know what I want to be?” Chanyeol says and smile cheekily to Kris. Kris chuckles with Chanyeol behavior.

“I know. You want to open a successful teddy bear shop right?” Chanyeol hit Kris arm lightly and pout.

“It’s not funny. Even I like my teddy…”

“I remember now. The name of your teddy bear shop should be Yeol Mini.” Kris is hit again by Chanyeol.

 

“Yah! It’s not funny! Even my teddy name is Yeol Mini…Wait! My plan doesn’t have anything to do with all that teddy bear stuff! Stop saying like that.” Kris smile and looks at Chanyeol.

“So, what do you want to be?” Chanyeol move his gaze away from Kris.

“Stop looking at me with those charming eyes again. My effort to forget you’ll be useless.” Kris chuckles even the words kind of hurt him but, because the way Chanyeol said it; it’s actually worth to hear it.

 

“I want to be a photographer. Even it’s doesn’t have to do with my teacher profession but, I want to study it.” Chanyeol looks at Kris.

“I want to take the picture of the world happiness, the sadness, and all the things that happen in the world. And that picture, I can keep it as a memory and…because you said picture is a treasure as our second memory even you hate it right?” Kris just can looks at Chanyeol.

 

He didn’t know that Chanyeol still remember about that. Chanyeol smile and stand up from the bench.

“So, that is my story. 3 days. I’ll miss my students! I’ll miss my friends! And---” Chanyeol looks at Kris.

“And I’ll miss you. I want to thank you for letting me feel loved for the first time in my live. Because I’m an orphanage and my parents just throw me away during I’m baby.” Chanyeol smile sadly at his childhood memory.

 

Kris stands up and hugs Chanyeol tightly. After a while, Chanyeol broke the hug.

“Even its hurt but, I have to except it. For the last time I’ll said this. I love you Kris.” Chanyeol lean and peck Kris lips before smiling.

“This is our bye-bye!” Chanyeol laugh small.

“Don’t you miss me. And maybe we can meet again…” Kris smile looking at Chanyeol.

 

He takes Chanyeol left hand and slips the ring that they plant on his ring finger before kissing it.

“Keep it. Because I know you’ll miss me…maybe. Our memory is with the ring and in the time when we’re together. Even I’m not a human but, to be honest there is a day that I actually fall in love with you. Thank you for getting me feels a new feeling.” Chanyeol can’t hold back his tears.

“Don’t cry.” Kris smile and caress Chanyeol face. He cupped both of Chanyeol eyes before vanish from the place. Chanyeol slowly open his eyes when he feels the coldness of Kris hand has gone.

 

“Bye-bye Kris.” Chanyeol say for the last time at the place before walking away while wiping his tears.

 

 ========================DTY========================

 

“Oh! Lay you’re back. Do you---” D.O is surprised when Lay is suddenly fall unconscious at the front door. Suho quickly rush to them and help D.O to lift Lay to his bedroom.

 

Sehun is surprised when he sees unconscious Lay is lift to his own room through the gap of his room. He quickly dash to Lay’s room and kneel down beside the bed.

“Lay! Lay! Are you okay? Omma. Appa. What happen?” Sehun asks.

“We also don’t know. He suddenly falls unconscious at the front door.” Sehun looks at Lay and he can see that Lay looks like he’s struggling with something.

 

========================DTY========================

 

“There is nothing wrong with him. Maybe, he just exhausted because of all the school work and maybe because of the hot temperature.” The doctor said after examining Lay at the house. Suho and D.O exhale in relieve because Lay didn’t have any serious sickness.

 

“Thank you Doctor Lim for coming.” Suho said.

“It’s okay. It’s my job to treat patient.” The doctor bow and Sehun lead him to the front door. D.O sits beside Sehun and hug him.

“Don’t be too gloomy Sehun. Lay will wake up soon. Don’t worry.” Sehun looks at his mother and smile.

“Thanks omma.” D.O smile and then he exit the room leaving Lay and Sehun alone.

 

“Lay, why you didn’t go to the school? It’s already 2 days. Do you know that our homeroom teacher, Chanyeol will continue his study in Paris? I’ll miss my favorite teacher.” Sehun says and sigh.

“Lay, wake up please.” Sehun said and then he feel Lay finger twitch.

“Lay!” Lay groan and slowly open his eyes and he sees Sehun is sitting beside him.

 

“What happen?” He asked and sits on the bed. Sehun hug him tightly.

“You just fainted at the front door. Thank goodness today, the café is close.” Lay just let out an ‘o’ sound.

 

Suddenly, commotion can be heard from down stair. They look at each other before walk down stair.

“Omma!” Sehun said and quickly go to his mother side. D.O is holding his arm tightly and Sehun can see blood flow down.

“Omma, what happen?” Suho hug both of them when the window that is cover with the striped casement in front of them crash because of the impact of the stone that is thrown by the neighbor.

 

“Are you okay?” Sehun just nodded and Suho grabbed the nearby napkin and wrapped his wife injured arm with it.

“Appa what happen?”

“Yah! Open the door! Why did you let that monster stay in your house! Let the monster out! Let us kill him!” Sehun is shocked hearing the voice from outside. Sehun tugged Suho shirt and Suho just smile at him.

“It’s okay. Don’t worry. Appa will figure it out.”

 

Then, the front door is violently open and another crash sound can be heard.

“Suho! Where do you keep that monster? Let it out! We can’t let the monster like him stay in our neighborhood!” One of the men said and the others agree.

“What all of you saying about? There is no monster in---”

“Don’t lie to us! Where is Lay!” Sehun is surprised when Lay name is mentioned.

 

“He’s not even your relative to start with. And at first we didn’t care about it but, when there is someone seeing him every night at a strange place and his appearance. Then, one day we sees him cover in blood. How do you want to explain that he’s not a monster?!”

 

From the corner of Suho eyes, he can see that Lay is actually hiding behind the wall hearing all of it. Suho sigh heavily.

“Sehun protect omma okay? Kyung-ie go with Sehun, I’ll come later after settle of this problem.”

“But…” D.O holds his husband sleeve.

“Don’t worry.” Suho smile.

 

Suho looks at Sehun and Sehun gulp. They stand up and went to the back. Going away from the café front.

“So, now destroyed what you want to destroy! I don’t care at all but, don’t insult my family and my sons! Lay is not a monster! He’s my son!” Lay is surprised by Suho words.

 

“Lay, let’s go.” Sehun grabbed Lay wrist and they walk to the back door. Sehun stop when his mother stops.

“Omma? What happ--”

“Go now. Omma will follow soon.”

“But…Appa said…”

“It’s okay. We have to save our sons first.” D.O said with a smile and looks at Lay.

“But, omma you’re injured!” Sehun said.

“Don’t worry about it. It just gets…”

“But, its ing deep cut! Omma!” Sehun said and crying in process.

 

Lay step forward and put his palm on D.O injured arm. After a while, D.O is surprised when he sees that the wound is gone. He stare wide eyes at Lay.

“I’m sorry for the trouble.” Lay said and he thought that he should tell about his real identity because he can’t bear to look at them hurt anymore.

“Actually, I’m a…”

“I know.” D.O said making Lay surprised.

“It’s okay. Just go. Take care of Sehun okay? Even for a while.” D.O said and caresses Lay face with a loving motherly touch.

 

Lay nodded and they run away quickly from the place.

 

“We know from the start Lay. Since, Kris comes here.”