Weep Little Lion Man

The Houses of Agape and Polemos

Hyori: And why are the twins sprawled on the floor. And why is Junho knocked out on another aisle and why are you here?

Mom's questions felt like a volley of arrows from a CIA interrogation specialist. She had perfectly good reason to ask me though? I hit my siblings as they had wanted to kill Yoona too. Of course I couldn't come to kill her just yet. 

I could just stare back at mom and stutter my tongue out.

Taecyeon: I- I..

Then Suzy walked up from behind mom and said.

Suzy: Mom..

She said looking at mom and I. She held her hands in front of her and fiddled with them. The twins started to get up and Junho was already brushing himself off from the flour that covered half his body.

Suzy: I think we should call for a family meeting.

We continued grocery in silence. We also bought a million's worth of apology groceries for the Im's. I think it's just right though. After all it's not just one Liontari that's about to kill her. We drove home in silence too with me occasionally sneaking a peek at mom who drove us home. 

As we got home we were greeted by the wolves and I could just ignore them except for Taeyang who eyes Suzy in a funny way.

Taeyang: What happened..

His voice disappeared as Suzy had nodded no to him. That or his voice disappeared because of the poisonous look I had on my face that ha had chanced upon to take a sneak peak.

We walked into the house as Mom headed straight to the kitchen with Mrs.Jung, Chaerin and Dara in tow to fix the groceries and fix the dinner. Seunghyun-ssi also greeted us as he had come down the stairs probably from Dad's study.

Seunghyun: Welcome back Taec.. Suzy., Junho, Jr and JB..

He smiled at us. I never thought about it from back then but I'm just noticing this now, Seunghyun's smile is cold and venomous. Deadly even. But why did it come up to me now? I just shrugged it off.

JB: Hyung.. What happened?

JB asked as we all headed to the living room to be greeted by our other siblings as Junho and Jr took a seat on the sides of Jia who was reading a book on the 1st sofa.

Jay: What happened Taec?

I looked at the living room and scanned for Suzy. My eyes rested on her and she must've felt the weight of my stare and looked up at me as she had taken a seat next to Minjun and Lee Joon. Mir's on the carpet sprawled like those lion skin rags in movies. Odd as . Wooyoung was sitting at the window seat on his iPad. 

Suzy: What? 

She said all innocently. I put more loathing in my stare and she gave up the 'I-don't-know-what-you're-talking-about look'

Suzy: Okay I had to tell them.. It'll be out in the open soon right?

She said matter of factly as Jay stood in the center of the living room with his hands on his waist. This is his scolding stance, nostrils flaring, eyes big, hands in his sides.

Jay: What happened again? Tell us.. What have you been keeping from us..

I walked past him and was about to take a seat but he put a hand on my shoulder and turned me around. I looked at him looking at me still with his scolding look.

Taecyeon: What?!

I said, a bit shouting grabbing everybody's attention. Even Chansung who had just walked in on the growing tension between our siblings with a banana mid-way into his mouth.

Taecyeon: You're treating this like it's something dangerous. Let's not assume okay.. It might really be just from the heat..

At that Minjun and Lee Joon stood leaving Suzy on the other sofa.

Minjun: From the heat? What the hell man.. You almost killed the girl twice now..

Taecyeon: I did not..

I argued back at him as I shot glares from Jay to Minjun to Lee Joon.

Lee Joon: Yeah you didn't but our dongsaengs almost did..

He said. Good point at that too. I didn't, I even tried to save from being ripped out by rabid young lions. Lee Joon looked at me like I had said the stupidest thing in the world.

Wooyoung: Whoa whoa whoa.. What happened?

Wooyoung said standing up from he window seat walking close to Jay, Minjun, Lee Joon and I. The rest of our siblings were starting to stir from the growing tension between Jay and I. I kept giving him smoldering glares that could kill if I had put in some of my abilities in it.

I could literally burn him with my eyes being a sun-inclined half-blood and all. Meaning I am one of the few special half-bloods who are gifted by the sun to wield it's power.

Jia: Oh.. What happened.. again?

Jia said closing her book and setting it on the side table and standing up and walking to stand beside me. Jia was always the sibling who trusted me with everything. She always stood by me on every bad.. or good decisions I made. So far, I think this'll be the worst decision I'll make and I think she won't be there to stand by me.

Junho: C'mon hyung.. I think you should tell 'em.. 

Junho said in a supportive way.

Jay: Yeah Taec..

He shoved me a little. No, maybe not a little. The force was enough to take me four steps back. 

Jay: What happened?

I didn't mind. Mir stood up and was showing signs of irritation from the now peaking tension between Jay and I.

Taec: What's gotten into you?

Then Mir stood up from his rag position and went behind my back.

Mir: What's going on.. Hyung... Hyungs?

He raised his hands as if steadying himself.

Jr: Hyung.. Tell 'em.. It's about the family's security after all.

I looked at Jr., and didn't believe what he just said. Our youngest, technically two minutes younger by JB, had said that this is for the family. And to that I think I should tell them now. It would be the perfect time. It would be great to break the news to them right now.. right?

After all I've already told Dad about this and he just shrugged it off like it's nothing. Passing the blame on the heat just like mom and Yoona's dad. I sighed and took in a lot of air and looked at my siblings one by one as I said.

Taecyeon: The girl who got me sent to the principal's office..

I said building up more courage and mustering up more will power to tell my siblings about her.

Taecyeon: We saw her again.. We saw the Furies too.. Yes, we, Suzy..

I looked at Suzy as everybody's gazes turned towards Suzy as I the words left my lips.

Taecyeon: Junho, JB and Jr.. had seen them too. And we've all tried to attack her too.

Jay looked up from looking at the younger lions. He started to breathe heavily now.

Jay: And you're telling this to us just now..

He looked me in the eyes as he shoved me again.

Taecyeon: Don't push me..

Minjun walked in front of me and put a hand on my chest as he did to Jay. He gave each of us a restraining look.

Minjun: Taec, Jay stop..

He said as he knew that Jay shoving me would result to me shoving him back and Jay would start to punch and we would start a full fledges sibling brawl that could lead to the destruction of our house.

Jia: Oppa.. Taec.. Stop it..

Jay started to pry away our siblings hands from around him. He balled his fists and looked down on me though he was the smaller person physically. He likes to do that, look down on us like he's the king. But he't not.

Jay: The Furies called on you and you stood there and let the kids do the dirty work.. Now I'll do it.. Let me go and I'll finish her off!

He said as I realized, her scent must've rubbed off on me and that could have sent him off about her. It's kinda unbelievable at the moment but trust me, hearing the Furies and seeing them ranting and wailing about a certain person and begging you to kill that person would set you off to do the job at just about anything connected to that person.

Taecyeon: NO!

I shouted at him.

Taecyeon: She's mine!

I don't know what compelled me to say it and I don't plan to find out if the Fates, the exact opposite of th Furies have anything to do with it.

Taecyeon: I mean.. I'll kill her..

I looked at Jay and then at every other sibling present.

Taecyeon: No one touches her.

It felt like I didn't really mean killing her. This time that someone else, or a lot of someones are posing a greater threat against Yoona, I felt like I wanted to protect her. And this is most definitely not good.

Then Umma arrived as Jay and I had gotten out from the restraints of our siblings. We both haven't noticed that Wooyoung, Junho, Lee Joon and Jr. had been holding him back while the rest of our siblings had been trying to hold me.

Hyori: What is going on here?!

Umma, who I've disappointed earlier from the grocery today had caught us making another reason to yet again disappoint her at us, especially me. I've done so much, I just don't want to add anything more to her disappointment. But here I am about to punch the living daylights out of our eldest brother. Eldest sibling at that even.

Hyori: Taecyeon, Jaebeom.. Stop now this instance.

She looked at me and then at Jay. She raised a finger pointedly at both Jay and I.

Hyori: Taecyeon, you've had enough. Stop it. And you both..

She said as she shot glares at Jay and I and then to our other siblings. She got infuriated already. She hasn't been like this to us for like.. well ever. She hasn't scolded us ever.

Hyori: .. no one in this house is going to kill anyone.

She looked at me like I had done something outrageous. Wel I have actually. And I don't ev er like, want to see our mother disappointed at me or anyone from this family. From outside the boundaries of the living room I see that the wolves had caught up from what was going on inside our living room.

Then the front double doors opened as Seunghyun-ssi rushed over to the person who is about to enter the manor in a black, pin-striped suit, a white shirt and an equally black neck tie.

Appa had arrived.

He gave his suitcase to Seunghyun and walked over to us as his face crumpled up from the confusion of the fact that we've all cramped ourselves inside the living room. He walked over to us as Umma turned away from us and gave him a kiss on the lips. Suzy, Mir, the Twins, Chansung and Junho welcomed Dad home with a hug. He smiled at each of us and then said.

Jihoon: What's happening?

He asked as he placed his hands inside his pockets. Umma had left the room and walked back to the kitchen. I looked at Jay as he smirked at me and said.

Jay: Go on Taec..

As he said that, Appa turned his gaze from Jay to me. Jay then continued what he was saying. And I know that what he's about to say would make me look bad, sound bad, be bad to appa.

Jay: Tell him about the other house you've discovered.

At the mention of another house, Appa's eyes fell dark, his expression grew grimm and his ears perked up. He turned his back on us, but before he walked away he said.

Jihoon: We'll talk about this..

He lingered in the words this as if we were to talk about the end of the world.

Jihoon: ..after dinner.

He then fully turned his back on us and then walked upstairs.

Jay: You better stay true to your word ther Taec..

Jay said again as he walked out the room and bumped into my shoulder. Minjun and Junho followed behind him. And then Jia put a hand on my shoulder and said.

Jia: I'll fo talk to him..

She walked out of the room. And as soon as she was out of view I felt a pair of girly, small, delicate and soft hands wrap around my waist and hug me from behind.

Suzy: I'm sorry oppa.. I didn't mean for our other siblings to be mad at you. Even appa and umma..

She said and then I pulled her in front of me and I looked at her as her eyes started to water. 

Taecyeon: No worries Suzy.. 

I wiped a tear off her face.

Taecyeon: Oppa is not mad. Go on to the kitchen and help umma now.

She left as she had given me one last hug and the others had given a smile to me. I walked upstairs and straight to my room and didn't even change. I fell asleep immediately as soon as the back of my head hit a pillow as I lay down. It was as if someone was beckoning me to sleep. Wanting to meet me in dreams.. And I am certain, this person is a she.

 

 

to be continued.......

 

A/n : sorry guys..  this is short cuz i only did this with my ipod. mianhaeyo! ill do better next time. hope you like the story so far. i wanted this to be novel like and to give both TY and yoona POVs.  anyway see you next time!!