After all the Things we've done, I Will LOVE You Better Now

The Houses of Agape and Polemos

After breakfast and a bit of laugh with the family Taecyeon and I walked out the dining hall. We decided it was time to talk about all this. Before he could take the keys to my black Ford Mustang Shelby Cobra, dad called on me.

Jihoon: Son, be home before lunch time okay.

He said and smiled at Taecyeon and I. I don't know but doesn't this seem off? They just accept me in the blink of an eye? It felt like they just caught their breaths for a while and let it go and accepted me. Shouldn't they all help in explaining all these to me? 

Taecyeon put on his jacket and handed me a black leather jacket that fit me perfectly. Must be Jia's. He helped me put it on and then turned to his father. He smiled at him and said.

Taecyeon: Yeah dad. 

Jihoon: OKay. Take care you two..

He said as Hyor-ssi went to his side and put her arms on his waist. Taecyeon opened the door and led me out of the doorway. He pushed a button on his car and it sounded, turning off the alarm.

Taecyeon: Get in Yoona.. Oh wait..

He walked ove to the passenger's seat side of the car and opened it for me. I got into the car as he walked over to his side and got into the driver's seat. He put on a pair of aviator glasses and pushed a button that started the car's engine.

Yoona: Where are we going Taec?

I asked him. I couldn't just contain all these questions inside me. All the excitement inside me. Where is he taking me anyway? I just couldn't take it anymore.

Taecyeon: Your home.. We're getting a few of your stuff and your spending the week with us..

That was kinda shocking. We pulled of their drive way and drove off their property. We drove to the direction of the Han River.

Yoona: Taec no..

I tried to protest. How could he just say it like that.

Yoona: ..I've overstayed my welcome. I don't want to impose.

He scoffed and laughed. How could his personality just drastically change like this? I mean from before. His murderous side is just so different to this playful side of his. It started since our fall.. Our fall.. Have we..

Taecyeon: Non-sense Yoona.. You're practically family now.. After all..

He said trailing off. He inhaled first before he could continue his sentence. It was as if he wanted to be careful with the next set of words he was going to say. Careful and watchful of the next set of words that were gonna come out of his mouth.

Taecyeon: ..we're a few steps away from being married.

He said and it shocked me. I looked at him with my eyes big and a shocked expression. 

Yoona: BWOYA?!

He ignored the total and utter shock of the year. With what he said we could've won the SHOCK of the YEAR award. Omaygod what the hell is he talking about.

Yoona: Taec stop the car! Stop it this instance! OMAYGOD! I SO WANT TO KILL YOU AGAIN!

I said trying to stare him down. He ignored me for a while but I just sat there as if I were a four year old having tantrums. He then looked at me and the road simultaneously.

Taecyeon: Yoona..

He said and I just crossed my arms as he continued to drive.

Taecyeon: ..I promised explanations okay..

He said trying to catch my attention.

Taecyeon: ..After I've explained and you still don't want to be around me then I won't ask you to anymore, arasso?

He looked at me but I just frowned at the windshield. From the reflection I saw him looking at me. I looked back at him as he gave me a smile. My frown fell and I tried to reply.

Yoona: Arasso....

We reached the Han River around 10 in the morning. We parked near the bakery though it was still closed. Several college students were looking through the glass walls trying to see if today was the day we opened up again. I hate to break it to 'em but we'll be closed for a week now. Mom and dad texted me this morning that they won't be back til Monday next week. And by that time it's already spring break.

He walked out of the car, I was about to get out and open my door but he ran to my side and opened it for me. What a gentleman. A gentleman that apparently is my fiancee? Or are we.. Aish. I really need explanations now. I looked at him still frowning a bit but he ignored it again and just laughed at me. I tried to smile nervously but I thought against it.

He walked to a nearby to-go coffee shop and I followed. We walked up to it on the sidewalk. I walked on the outside near the road but he pulled me on the inside part of the sidewalk where the shops are so he walked near the road.

Taecyeon: Walk on this side.

He said, smiling at me. We reached the coffee shop and he rested his shoulders on the counter and tapped on it lightly with two of his fingers.

Taecyeon: What do you want?

He asked as he removed his aviators and tapping lightly on the counter.

Yoona: Answers.

I said thinking that he was asking if I wanted him to answer all the questions that have built up and welled up inside me. All the questions that's been giving me nightmares, questions that have lessened my food intake and the questions that have made me lessen my social interaction. I even forgot that I had to meet up with Jihyun the night I was attacked again. 

He laughed a little and then smiled at me putting his aviator glasses back on. He looked at me and nodded his head sideways. He rested his elbows on the counter.

Taecyeon: No, I meant what drink do you want. I figured we should have something to drink or fiddle with when we talk about...

He spread his arms like he was Leonardo di Caprio in Titanic in that scene with Rose. Like he was Jack.

Taecyeon: ..all this.

He finished his sentence.

Taecyeon: So, what'll it be?

I looked at him. Are we a couple now? He's acting like he's my boyfriend or something. I answered him wanting an iced americano. He ordered the same.

After that we walked near the Han River. We walked near the water in silence for a minute. But, then we reached the crack we've made when I flew that one time. We looked at each other and laughed nervously.

Yoona: Aish.. Shouldn't we be explaining ourselves to the authorities?

He looked at me and laughed.

Taecyeon: No, humans won't understand.

Yoona: Humans?

I lifted my eyebrow at him and looked at him, eyeing him from head to toe.

Taecyeon: Yoona.. We aren't humans..

He said and then held my hand as we continued to walk. We walked in silence again but my hand started to feel sweaty from nervousnes.. Why are we holding hands anyway?

Yoona: Taec.. Why are we holding hands?

He looked at me sipping from his americano.

Taecyeon; I don't know.. Isn't this our thing now..

I just shrugged to it accepting this new thing of ours. We reached a set of stairs leading up the road again and then he sat. He patted to his right as he sat on one concrete step asking me to sit with him. He looked up at the sky as I sat with him. I looked up too trying to figure out what he was looking at. And then he spoke up.

Taecyeon: Yoona.. What do you think is up there?

I looked back at him as he continued to look up.

Yoona: I don't know actually.. Stars and the space I guess..

I replied.He laughed and then looked back at me and smiled. He removed his glasses and then he spoke up again. And this time as he spoke he was about to give me the lecture of my life.

Taecyeon: Yoona.. Up there are the gods..

He paused for a while. I looked at him and tilted my head sideways and then sat upright. He did not treat me like I was some sort of girl that would go hysterical on what he's saying.

Taecyeon: I see you're not shocked. Anyway. there are three gods up there. Psyos, Chaos and Thanos.And these gods are patriots to three Houses. Houses of which they have sired us, our kind, demigods.

He said explaining to me. We talked on for about three hours near the river. He talked on about the three houses. The Liontari Panthera Vasilias, the strongest family of which they are members of. Theire father Park Jihoon is the King of the house now. Their patriot is Psyos, the god of lilfe because the sun is the source, the initial source of life on earth. They are also the Exousia Familia, the Family in Power. 

And then there is another house, who is in debt to their house. The Romanus Luna Diakonos, the Roman Moon Wolf Deacons. Servants who are in debt to the Liontaris, Taecyeon's house. The Jungs, their house helpers who are in vacation right now are part of that house. There are more of them but they are not so much used by the Liontaris.

He told me that the Praetos Lupus' debt was something about opening Elysium for demigods. Something about if the three houses unite or if only one house is left the gods will come down from the heavens, Elysium to smite the demigods. The gods live in fear of their children. If their children open Elysium by uniting or killing the other houses off they will live forever. Immortality. And the Greek rule says, forever written in the stars that only the gods can live forever. 

The demigods have agreed to this and up to now that pact is still being honored. It's called the Treaty of Anti-Polemos. The Anti-war Treaty. It is honored up to this day even thought the third house is extinct. The third house called the Agape Agrios Vulpes, the House of Love and the Vicious Fox. The house where the God of Death is the Patriot. And he said the explanation dramatically saying that..

Taecyeon: Because theres is love everywhere. Even after death.

He said it and looked into my eyes as he said it. He said it lovingly as if he meant it. But he hasn't explained something important to me yet.

Yoona: You haven't told me about us almost getting married yet.

He looked at me confused and said.

Taecyeon: Oh yeah..

He said. He stood up and stretched and then he started to walk again. I paused before I could follow him and looked down noticing that my laces were untied. I was about to bend down before I could tie it but he had ran back to me and tied it for me. He walked again and looked back holding out a hand to me. I gladly took in min as we started our ten minute walk back to his car.

Yoona: So talk again Park.

He looked at me and smiled.

Taecyeon: You're not weirded by this one bit?

He asked before he could explain. I nodded no and said.

Yoona; I've been different all my life. There's nothing left to be weirded about.

I said with a bit matter of factly.

Taecyeon: In greek times, sharing a roof. Meaning sleeping in one house. Sharing a meal, eating the same food are parts of the marriage and engagement ceremony.

I recalled that the three women who had caught us in bed have been talking about this when they caught us. But Jia was babbling something about the most important thing.

Yoona: Jia said...

Taecyeon: Consummation.

He said... ? What's got to do about this?

Yoona: What?

Taecyeon: Yeah you heard me right baby. . That's the last step. And we..

Yoona: Taecyeon..

I interrupted what he was about to say. 

Yoona: ..the Furies..

I said als asking him at the same time.

Taecyeon: The family.. we don't see them anymore.. It must be related to when you saved me in that dream..

He said. He was talking about the dream I had before we woke up in that crater near the Han River.

Taecyeon; Yoona, it's not bad but I can't say it's good either.. That we don't know what house you're from.. The Jungs.. They claim that they don't know you.. 

Yoona: But Taec.. I'm saying that the Furies.. They've been replaced..

He looked at me with his eyes expectant and then he hugged me.

Taecyeon: You see them too?!

He asked me in disbelief as I nodded and smiled back at him.

Yoona: Yeah..

Taecyeon; Then we're meant to be!

He said shouting at the top of his lungs running around in circles when he let me go. He jumped around and then he went back to me and held both my hands.

Taecyeon: Then you feel it too?

He lay one hand of mine on top of his beating heart.

Taecyeon: You feel that this heart beats for you?

He said. I nodded. I actually do. He promised that he would give me explanations. Now he did. He's given me explanation to why I've been acting this way, feeling this way. I love him.

Taecyeon: Im Yoona, for all the right things in the world, for all the right explanations. I love you....

Yoona: Can we not rush it Taec? We might get married and even have.. you know.. Teen Mom and ..

We both laughed. Despited all the serious matter we're going through and we've been through it was nice to share a laugh with someone you love. I love him, Park Taecyeon. I love Park Taecyeon.

Taecyeon: Arasso arasso.. 

He said smiling at me and then he kissed me. All the pent up feeling we tried to keep for so long, exploded now in a kiss. He gained entrance in my mouth and kissed me deeper and I kissed back. He pulled away as I wanted to ask him another question.

Yoona: Taec..

We both breathed heavily as we broke off our minute long kiss. Trying to catch up on our breaths.

Yoona: What if I'm from a third house..

I asked him already scared of the consequences.

Taecyeon: I don't care.. I don't care if you're from another house.. I could only care now that you're mine..