The Chosen House

The Houses of Agape and Polemos

Suzy: What do you think they're talking about now?

Suzy paced the living room as her older siblings were just lounging. Some trying to hide, conceal the excitement in them. They all know that the talk is being given to Yoona at the moment. They're all just so nervous and excited of her decisions. What if she declines? Or accepts? If she accepts that's just so happy! And what if she doesn't like the things that's happened to them? This is all being processed in the minds of all the present liontaris in the living room.

Their mom walked in with a plateful of cookies and their dad walked in with a tray full of milk. They were arguing. Not really fight-arguing, they were more of like arguing in a playful way.

Jihoon: What if she rejects our son Hyori?

Their mom scoffed and set the plate full of cookies as Suzy stopped pacing and her siblings attacked the cookies.

Hyori: Jihoon, our handsome son, Taecyeon, rejected? C'mon..

She walked to her husband's back and massged his back. She lay her arms on his shoulders and kissed him from the back.

Hyori: Relax Jihoon.. It'll be okay.. They're destined..

Their dad looked nervous as he said.

Jihoon: Yeah.. Destined.. I'm just afraid for a bit yeobo..

Jihoon turned aro0und to look at his wife. He kissed her on the lips and then the sound of disgust came out from their children. They both paused and looked at them. Chansung didn't mind but Wooyoung slapped him on the back of his head. That got his attention and said.

Chansung: Go get a room parents. Us kids shouldn't be seeing this.

Everybody laughed at Chansung's remark. Jihoon walked over to his couch in the living room and asked Suzy to sit beside him.

Jihoon: Kids.. What do you think is the next best step?

He asked his children. And his children instantly knew what he was talking about. They all know that Yoona is from another house, they all know that if she's engaged with Taecyeon after the events of the past two days, it means that they've broken the Treaty. And they all know that the Treaty is not something to be taken lightly. Especially by their kind. Especially by demigods.

Jay: She's practically family now Dad..

Jay was the first one who spoke up.  He smiled and stood up from the end of the couch. He looked happy and giddy. He acted that way after Taecyeon and Yoon's little accident. All did, they all felt like something's been lifted off their shoulders. Felt like their vision's been clouded from seeing Yoona clearly but now they see her in a different light. A light Taecyeon's been producing for her. 

Jay: ..and we don't let anyone, anything, hurt a family member right?

And then Minjun stood up.

Minjun: I couldn't disagree guys.. Mom.. Dad.. But isn't it also about time we all have the long talk about this.. 

Lee Joon stood up and said, trying to back up what Minjun said.

Lee Joon: Yeah.. And it's only a matter of time when an Oracle is chosen from this house.. 

Lee Joon pointed out to his family and it caught everybody's attention. He didn't want to kill the happy mood of Yoona's entrance into their family but it had to be said.

For being the chosen family they are the one to be appointed with the Oracle. The Oracle of delphi, an instrument of the god Psyos, the slayer of the python. The Oracle is a priestess that is loyal to the family and will be the one to bring the words of the gods unto the chosen house. The Oracle will bring about the beginning of-

Taecyeon: We're home.

Taecyeon shouted from the doorway as soon as they had swung open the door and walked in. He took off his jacket and from behind him Yoona was doing the same. Both hung their coats on the coat rack. Taecyeon took the lead in walking to the living room where everybody sat and from his observation is in the middle of an important talk. He could tell by the way Minjun, Jaebeom and Lee Joon stood up in the center of the living room.

As he walked in he held out a hand behind him asking for Yoona's hand. He looked back as Yoona did not take his hand for a few seconds and looked at her. He smiled reassuring her that the family had been expecting them to come out as two people and come home as a couple.

Jihoon: Taecyeon, Yoona.. Welcome back..

Everyone smiled at them except for one. They walked in hand in hand and sat at an empty two-seater couch. They held hands and didn't let go as Jihoon said.

Jihoon: I see you've decided to stay with us Yoona.. But have you given thought on how you're going to make an exit to your family..

This got her attention. She looked at Taecyeon as her smile faltered.

Yoona: Exit my family? I- I dno't know yet actually, sir.

Jihoon held out both his hands as if asking Yoona to stop.

Jihoon; Yoona please drop the honorifics. You're a part of this family. Call me dad.

He said smiling at her.

Yoona: Okay dad. But I haven't given much thought to it yet..

She looked at Taecyeon and he smiled at her trying to reassure her with his smile that everything was goning ot be okay. He gripped her hand tightly letting her know that he won't be leaving her anytime soon.

Jihoon: Okay we can talk about it later on..

He said standing up. He stood up and walked to the doorway. Everybody else stood up as he turned around and said.

Jihoon: Let's talk about..

He looked at Yoona.

Jihoon: ..some important things in the throne room.

Yoona knew about the throne room and what they usually in that particular room. Taecyeon stood up carrying her with him by her hand. Everybody crowded them and her sibings-in-law asked her several questions. All firing their individual queries at the same time at her.

Jia: So sister in law! I'm happy you're gonna be part of this family.

Junho: Hyungsunim! Now we can call you that for real!

JB & Jr.: Will you be making our lunches from now on?

Minjun: Glad you're with us Yoona..

Lee Joon: Glad you're happy with Taecyeon here.

Mir: We get it Minjun hyung, Lee Joon hyung, you're both glad.

Mir said cracking everybody up. They all shared a laugh but then Suzy spoke up.

Suzy: I'm sorry unnie but I can't say I'm fully happy you're with us now..

She said killing the moment. She walked past them and directly into the throne room. She paused in front of their mother as their mother patted her on the back. Hyori looked at all of the sibligs and at Yoona but just smiled nervously at them. She coudln't give them her usual genuine smile and Yoona and eveyrbody else knows why. Yoona poses as a threat to the peace of this family.

As they had all filed into the throne room and took a seat. Yoona had to share Taecyeon's seat. Taecyeon told her earlier that the family only comes inside the throne room when really important matters are to be discussed. And now she thinks and knows that her joining the family is something very important to them.

Jihoon: Yoona, I expect Taecyeon has told you everything.

He shifted in his chair and then sat up right.

Jihoon: We're here to discuss and vote on Yoona's entrance to the family.

Jay then spoke up. Taecyeon just smiled as the giddy feeling in the family, the playful aura still lay on them.

Jay: Isn't it unanimous already?

He said nervously laughing and then everybody's eyes fell on Suzy. She was the only one who was openly disliking or rather not fully liking the idea of Yoona being in the House of Liontari.

Suzy: I'm sorry.. It's just.. I had this dream..

Everyone fell silent. Suzy's eyes travelled from one member of the family to the other and then on Yoona. Everyone's happy mood fell to a more serious mood. The smiles faded and the expressions grew grimm. Taecyeon told me that demigod dreams are premonitions. But what Suzy is about to say are not just premonitions. She is about to say vivid depictions. Of war.

Suzy: I saw a dream.. There was a girl inside our house with blonde hair..

All eyes fell on Yoona and Taecyeon. Taecyeon squeezed Yoona's hand.

Suzy: ..It's obviously.. You unnie.. And the family.. Is grieving of a death. I didn't notice which...

She took a deep breath and then said the words next.

Suzy: ..member of the family it is.

Jihoon closed his eyes as Hyori squeezed his hands just as much as Taecyeon did to Yoona. The siblings expressions faltered in front of their parents. Suzy's eyes started to water, Jia had already started to cry but the twins comforted her. Lee Joon fell back on his seat as Minjun and Jay did. Hyori started to cry and Chansung and Mir walked over to comfort their parents.

Yoona was confused. She didn't know why or how but she thinks the family already knows which member is going to face... death. Yoona sat back and hid behind Taecyeon as he advanced a little on his seat.

Suzy: And the Jungs.. They weren't..  It was like they just left in a hurry after that  incident. And then my dream shifted.. 

Suzy inhaled and then her eyes were rapidly moving as if she was searching for something. Her eyes grew green and then she fell to her knees. Taecyeon, Minjun, Jay and Lee Joon rushed over to her but they got pushed back by an invisible force. Jihoon did not stand up or even get phased. Hyori's cries started to get louder. 

The other siblings stood up biut didn't go near. Suzy's body started to smoke. Her eyes glowed sickly green, her hands clawed on the carpet. The fires of the hearth in the center of the throne room grew green and tall. It glowed behind her and made a frightening green silhouette on her young frail body.

And then she spoke. But her voice sounded like three voices combined together.That and her voice sounded like a thousand s crawling on grass and hissing. It resonated down to everybody's spines.She floated in the air and opened her eyes wider and opened . And then she spoke up clearly this time saying without moving.

Suzy:

 

Two Houses unite and one shall break the bond,

Debts that stand shall be relinquished by the blonde,

A death will dawn in the house of the sun,

The sun will set and rise brighter and the siblings must act as one,

The number shall grow bigger with the arrival, enemies at first but allies in the end,

A Fourth house lives unknown back then, The Foxes and Lions shall make a final stand.

 

And then Suzy dropped on the floor. Yoona was the first one to run to her. She looked at me and then cried. She hugged me as Taecyeon had caught up with me. He hugged Suzy and Yoona both in a massive hug. Yoona wiped Suzy's tears with the back of her sleeve. The other siblings came close to them and hugged each other still unsure of what awaits the future.

Jihoon stood up and walked over to his children with Hyori in tow. He said as a tear fell form his eye.

Jihoon: We are the Chosen family. We must discuss more of this some time. In the mean time I must say this that.. Suzy is the oracle..

He took a deep breath as the siblings looked at their father including Yoon who was still comforting Suzy in her hands. Taecyeon held her other hand as they looked at each other.

Jihoon: We are repeating history.. Again.. The Trojan War.

And then he looked at Taecyeon and Yoona and said.

Jihoon: And you are Helen and Paris.. We should prepare..

Jay looked at him with pity in his eyes.

Jihoon: For war..

Yoona walked our of the throne room and out onto the front yard. The frontyard was as big as a field. The Park brothers could practically play football here. She ran out and the others followed.

Yoona: I'm leaving.. Mianhaeyo..

Yoona fell to her knees and bowed deeply.

Yoona: This is all my fault.

To her shock two pairs of hands went to her sides and made her stand up. She saw that Jihoon and Hyori had helped her up.

Hyori: You are not at fault my dear..

Jihoon: This WAR was started thousands of years ago.. And you are family..

Taecyeon walked over to her and Jihoon and Hyori gave Yoona to him. She saw that Taecyeon's siblings, her in-laws smiled at her from a respectable distance.

Taecyeon: And we, specially me, I won't let anything, anyone hurt you..

Taecyeon kissed her and Yoona kissed him back. And then Hyori spoke up again.

Hyori; Let;s get inside now.. it's getting dark.. I have to mkae overseas calls now..

Yoona looked at Taecyeon and Taecyeon answered her as if he read her mind.

Taecyeon: Other siblings.. YOu should meet them.. Maybe next week. And yeah we should talk to or about your parents later tonight.

They were halfway to the door as  Taecyeon said and his siblings and parents were already out of ear shot.

Taecyeon: Later tonight cause you know.. We might just end the  "marriage ceremony" tonight.

Taecyeon said making quotation marks in the air with two fingers each on each hand.

Yoona: Aish.. Hajima Taec..

Yoona slapped his hand playfully. Chansung, whom they have forgotten had fallen behind them walked in between them covering his ears making noises and saying.

Chansung: LALALALALA! I HEARD NOTHING!

He said and walked into the house. Yoona and Taecyeon smiled at each other. Their happy moment came back but it will be gone just as soon as Taecyeon heard the familiar sound of an engine. He looked behind him and saw that the Jungs' car had parked up the frontyard with the gates still open. And then the driver's side of the car opened and came out Mr.Jung.

He walked out and stood there, he smiled at Taecyeon at first but at the sight of Yoona, his eyes grew dark and his expression gave into the murderous rage he heard. Mr.Jung, Jung Seunghyun is hearing the Furies calling him to kill Im Yoona. The bloodlust is called on from the House of the Roman Wolves to Yoona's still unidentified house. The peace among the Houses of the Wolves and the Lions still exists but may just be broken by Yoona's presence.