Chapter 33

Forced Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N - Sorry I didn't update yesterday. Fiji had a tsunami warning and in the rush to get home, I forgot my HD at work...heeh...so now im here bright and early to post this...before my boss come around...shhhh....heres the chapter!!!!

 

Eunhyuk was tired from all the dancing and shy from the men looking at him weirdly so he made an excuse and got off the dance floor. He made his way to the bar to get himself a glass of cold water as he was thirsty from all that dancing when he saw something he thought he might not ever see again. It was the man Kyuhyun was with during their first year of marriage. It was the same cute little man, Eunhyuk would never forget that face anywhere. He watched him smile adorably and Kyuhyun looking around as if afraid.

 

‘So it’s still going on. Are you looking for me Kyuhyun? Thinking I might find out?’ Eunhyuk watched until he saw Kyuhyun smile and hug him and suddenly the room was too stifling. It was suffocating him and he felt his heart clench painfully in his chest, just like the first time he had seen them kissing in the car. This is when Eunhyuk realized that even though Kyuhyun had hurt him badly, he still loved him. His heart still only beats for him, only raced for him.

 

He took a deep breath, and then another, and another still, steeling his heart. This wouldn’t be like the first time. He wouldn’t cry. He wouldn’t give Kyuhyun that satisfaction, no matter how much he might love that evil man. It was his own fault really. No matter what happened, he still gave Kyuhyun chances to crumble his already weak heart and throw it away, even if those chances were given subconsciously. He breathed in again, willing himself to have some courage, making his way to where Kyuhyun and Ryeowook were standing.

 

Again his heart clenched when they hugged; he saw the smile on Kyuhyun’s face deepen, showing love. He wanted to cry. He wanted to scream. He wanted the pain in his heart to go away. He wanted to hit Kyuhyun. He wanted him to feel what he was feeling. But most of all he wanted to ask him, why. Why was he doing this to him?

 

Kyuhyun turned around slowly towards him and as much as Eunhyuk wanted to throw his arms around him and tell him not to leave him, he stopped himself. He wouldn’t be weak this time. He wouldn’t grovel. He wouldn’t tolerate the pain anymore either.

 

“Was it fun? Was it fun playing with me again?” Kyuhyun’s eyes widened when he realized that Eunhyuk had misunderstood. “N-No! It’s not what it seems like. It’s not what you think!” Kyuhyun denied the silent accusation in Eunhyuks cold dark eyes.

 

“It’s not? My so-called husband who I tried to divorce because he cheated on me, who promised me that he would never break my heart again, is here, hugging the same man he cheated on me with. Is that not what I am seeing? What would you think if you saw what I saw?” Kyuhyun opened his mouth to reply, to something, anything but Eunhyuk cut him off again, his voice now bitter and small, tired as if he was worn out, all the life out of him.

 

“Enough. I’ve had enough of playing games with you. I don’t even know what you want from me. I don’t know why you are even trying to be with me when you haven’t changed. I thought it was going to be different this time. I’m tired, I’m so tired.”

 

“Eunhyu-”

 

“Sign the divorce papers Kyuhyun. I will give you your freedom and you have to give me mine. I don’t want you to keep playing with my heart like this. I deserve better than this.” With this Eunhyuk turned to leave. He had just made it past the door when he felt himself being pulled back harshly by his wrists and a pair of strong arms goes around him, hugging him tightly from behind.

 

“Don’t. Don’t leave me. Don’t leave me again….never again. I love you. I love you so much…you have no idea how much. It’s not what you think. Not this time…I swear, not ever again.” Eunhyuk felt his shoulder getting wet as he tried to pry himself away from the strong arms surrounding him from the back.

 

“Then what is it? What was that? A last fling? One last hug before you become faithful?”

 

“NO! NO!! Baby…he was just wishing me luck. We broke up. I broke up with him right after you left me. I swear. I love you. Only you…onl- yo-. I lov-” Kyuhyun’s voice was breaking harshly as he cried onto his wife’s shoulder pitifully, trying to stop the love of his life from leaving him. He knew that if he let go now, this would be the last time. This was his last chance, his only chance, to let his wife know, to make him believe that Kyuhyun had changed.

 

Kyuhyun took a deep breath, gulping hard, trying to calm his quivering voice. He turned Eunhyuk around in his arms, still refusing to let go, tightening his arms around him once he had him facing each other. He felt his eyes tearing again at the sight of the tears in Eunhyuk’s eyes. He had promised. He had promised never to make him cry again and here he was, making the fragile little man cry again, once again because of him. he cursed himself in his mind, swearing that he never wanted to see those beautiful eyes wet again.

 

Gently he leaned forward, placing his forehead against Eunhyuks, both having little droplets of tears running down to their chin and splash down on the floor below as they cried. “Please Eunhyuk. Please believe me. You can punch me, hurt me, kill me, do anything to me, whatever you want to me…but please don’t leave me. I need you. I need you. I love you.” Kyuhyun took another deep breath as he felt his voi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter