Chapter 2

SOSHIBANG!

 

 

 

SooTiffSeoYoonYul waving toward SONEs, they smiled sweetly towards them. Then, they went into the condominium. "I guess, Bigbang wasnt here, yet." Sooyoung said. The other just nodded. "Oh, You guys have arrived. Here, the card for you. And,the passcode is 2012." the PD-nim said to them. They just nodded. Then, they walked into elevator with their manager. 

 

"Wow, its quite big, right? 2 storey condominium" Yoona said. " Okay, lets arranged the rooms. Since the room only have 4, Sooyoung and I are going to share room, while Seohyun, Yuri and you going to share one room okay? Lets go to upstairs" Tiffany said. "Okay!" Seohyun said cheerfully and went into their respective rooms. "Wow, whats with the loud cheer?" Sooyoung said and went to the window to check it out. "Bigbang arrived!" Sooyoung said excitedly and went to Tiffany's and her room. 

 

They just went straight to the condo, with a smiled to VIPs. "I guess the girls are already here." Daesung said. Then, the PD-nim gave their passcode and they went to elevator. 

 

"The girls are already here." Seunghyun whispered to Jiyong. They put into the passcode and enter. "Oh, annyeong." said Seohyun while bowing. She's at that time busy sweeping the floor. Then, all the girls went out. "Annyeonghaseyo." they said while bowing. "Annyeong. We're Bigbang." Jiyong said and the other also bowing to SNSD. "We're SNSD." Tiffany said with her eyesmile. "The girls are so stunning even with their simple outfit." Jiyong thought.

*while the boys wearing these*

 

"Yah, Tiffany-ssi. Idk that you were this polite before?" Daesung said. They all chuckled with Daesung's remark. "I am polite." Tiffany said while merong

 

"Yah, Daesung stop it. Stop teasing Tiffany-ssi." Jiyong said while slapped lightly Daesung's hand. "Auch, waeyo?" Daesung whined. "Just stop it." Yoona added. They all laughed. Daesung nodded weakly. "So, before we giving you the mission..." before the PD-nim finish his words, they all cut "MISSION?!" "Yeah, mission. Lets break the ice between you guys. 15 minutes okay?" they sighed and nodded. They all sat facing each other. "Okay, so whos going to call me oppa?" Seungri started. The girls chuckled. "Well, I guess only Seohyun the one will call you oppa." Sooyoung said while pointing to Seohyun. "Yes!" Seungri said cheerly. "Seunghyun-hyung the luckiest." Daesung pouted. Seunghyun just smiled. "Noona, youre the oldest among the girls right?" Seungri said to Tiffany. She just nodded. "Woah, PD-nim, lets have Appa and Omma!" Seungri suggested. "Yah!" Seunghyun and Tiffany said in the same time. "Well, I think thats a good idea. Tiffany and Seunghyun going to be your appa and omma, okay?" PD-nim said while smiled. "I dont think that as a good idea." Tiffany said. "Waeyo? Didnt you once said that the boys who can wear or likes pink is the most gentle person in the world?" Sooyoung added. Seungri, Daesung, Jiyong and Youngbae are chuckled with Sooyoung's remark while Seunghyun just smiled. "Appa! Omma!" Yuri playfully called Tiffany and Seunghyun as appa and omma. Accidently, Youngbae's eyes and Yuri's eyes met. Then, Yuri hurriedly shook her head and turned to other side. "Appa, go kiss your Omma. I want to see it!" Daesung added. Then, Seunghyun shoved his head. "Okay, the 15 minutes are over. Here, the mission." PD-nim said while handing out the card to Yoona. 

 

"Couple up with each other, and went to SM's building and pat all the Fx's members and Shinee's member, then asked for an autograph. Then, you'll be giving out a clue to the next station by Minho's Shinee." Yoona read it loudly. "Couple up?" Youngbae asked to the PD-nim. "Here. Omma and Appa, Daesung and Sooyoung, GDragon and Yoona, Yuri and Taeyang, lastly, Seohyun and Seungri. Okay? Here's the car key, you may start after we finish change the tape." PD-nim said while giving them the car key. 

 

 

 

Uhmm, so well. Here is the update? Sorry if there any mistakes there :D Hope you guys like it! :D