Chapter 3

SOSHIBANG!

 

 

 

"Awkward.." Tiffany whispered to Sooyoung. "I know right?" Sooyoung replied. "Tsk. When will we're going to start?" Yuri asked suddednly and joining them. "When they finish replaced the tape..." Yoona replied. "Yah! Why everybody suddenly came here? Shhoooo, go over there. I want to have a sweeeeeeet moment with Tiffany." Sooyoung said while glared at Yuri and Yoona. "Yah! Appa! Sooyoung wants to take Tiffany from you!" Yoona said while pointing to Sooyoung. "Yah! Sooyoung. Stay away from Tiffany." Daesung added. They just chuckled, while Seunghyun and Tiffany blushed.

 

"Okay, guys. recording starts now, you may start the mission." the PD-nim said and they all were rushed to the door. 

 

TopFany-

 

"Sorry about that.." Seunghyun said while driving. "Oh, nvm.." Tiffany said awkwardly. Then, the awkward atmosphera begin to surround them. " *cough* What should I call you then?" Tiffany asked while looked at Seunghyun. "Umm, you can call me, oppa? Its up to you." Seunghyun replied. "Okaaaaaaaaaay. What should you call me?" Tiffany asked again. "Jagiyaaa~" Seunghyun said while chuckled. "Oh, okay then. Hahaha." Tiffany said while blushed.

 

GYoon

 

"Ani~ It does look nice on you." Jiyong said while looked at Yoona. "Chinja? But I dont really like that dress. Anyway, thanks for your compliment." Yoona said while beamed a smiled to him. Jiyong startled a bit, then beamed a smile to her. "Btw,  do you have any boyfriend before?" Jiyong asked. "Oppa~ Theres a camera in here. Its too private." Yoona said while pointing to the camera that being attached in front of them. "Sorry. Hahaha." Jiyong said while chuckled. Yoona just laughed.

 

DaeSoo-

 

"Really? Wow! I never thought that you have many fangirls among celebrities?" Sooyoung said. "Yah! Whats that supposed to mean? You also fangirling about me, right?" Daesung chuckled. "Yah, thats just to boost up the rating." Sooyoung smirked. "Youre so mean..." Daesung said weakly. Sooyoung just stick out her tounge. "Yah, stop it!" Daesung said. 

 

YulYang

 

*crickets crickets* "Y-Yuri-ssi." Youngbae suddednly called Yuri. "Yeah?" Yuri replied, her attention now to Youngbae. "W-What are you playing?" he asked. "Oh, Nothing." Yuri replied back. Youngbae just nodded. "Oppa, are you okay? You look tense." Yuri asked, just to broke the silence between them. "Oh? Me? T-Tense? Ani~" Youngbae try to look cool, but failed. "Hmm, I dont take this, as okay. You sweat like crazy. We're in the car, there's an aircond." Yuri replied with a smile. "It-its okaaaay. R-Really." Youngbae stuttered when he saw Yuri smiled at him.

 

SeoRi

 

"If you have any problem, just tell me okay?" Seungri said. Seohyun just nodded. "Are you okay? You seems quiet." Seungri asked. Then, he mentally slapped himself. "She is always quiet." he thought. "Im okay." Seohyun awkwardly smile. Seunfri just nodded. For the first time in his life, he doesnt know what to talk about.

 

 

The first team that arrived is Yuri and Taeyang. "Uhm, lets go to Fx's practice room first?" Yuri suggested. Taeyang just nodded, since its his first time came here. And, Yuri knows this place better than him. Then, Seunghyun and Tiffany arrived.

 

They saw Yuri and Youngbae. "Yuri-ahh!" Tiffany shouted from behind. Yuri turned back. "FYI, Yuri is sooo competitive. She never say dies when she is in compeitition. Note that." Tiffany whispered to Seunghyun. Seunghyun just nodded. "Waeyo?" she asked. "Where's your camera?" Tiffany asked, when she noticed that both of them not holding a camera. "Damn! I forgot it. You wait here, I go take it." Youngbae said while stormed off to his car. Yuri just sighed heavily. "Bye, Yuri-ahh!" Tiffany said while smiled mischievously. Seunghyun just followed Tiffany. "So, where we're going?" Seunghyun asked. "To Fx's practice room, then to SHINee's dorm. I guess they were there. 

 

"Yuri-ahh. What are you doing here?" Sooyoung asked when they arrived. "Modelling." Yuri replied sarcastically. "Yah!" Sooyoung replied while shoved her head. "Yuri-ssi, lets go." Youngbae said then holding her hands then stormed off to Fx's practice room. "D-did they just h-holding hands together?" Daesung stuttering. "They just.. did that." Sooyoung replied. They both rubbing their eyes to make sure its, true or not. "Yeah, its true. My eyes not wrong about it." Daesung said. "M-Me too." Sooyoung replied. "Ehem, so.. lets go?" Sooyoung said and made a way with Daesung.

 

"Yeah, youre right. We just have to cool right? No rushing." Jiyong said to Seungri. "Yeah. Its nothing. Just a game." Seungri said. "Oppa, I just saw Sooyoung-unnie and Daesung-oppa." Seohyun said while she is clinging her arm to Yoona's left arm. "Really?" Jiyong said disbelief. "We should hurried up." Yoona said. "Yeah, lets go!" Jiyong said while holding the camera and stormed off with Yoona. "Yah! You said we have to cool!" Seungri said and stormed off with Seohyun.

 

"Unnie~ What are you doing here?" Krystal said while hugged Tiffany. Fx's girl didnt notice Seunghyun was there. "Oh, Annyeong. We are Fx." they said in unison while bowing 90 degrees to Seunghyun. Seunghyun just smiled shyly and, bowed his head to the girls. "So, unnie. What brought you here?" Victoria asked. "We have a mission, we need to pat you guys and askng for your guys autograph." she replied. "Okay!." Luna replied then, the Fx girls started to sign the autograph, while Seunghyun record it. "Okay, thankyou, girls! Ohyeah, do you know where is SHINee's boys were?" Tiffany said. "At their dorm, maybe." Amber replied while still focus in her dancing. "Okay. Thankyou! Goodbye girls." Tiffany said while waving to them. They also did the same.

 

"Jessica!" Tiffany called Jessica when she bumped to Jessica. "Tiffany? I miss you, you know that?" Jessica talked to her in English. "I know. But, I just went out, not more than 1 day, I think? You already miss me alot." Tiffany replied in English too. "Okay, well I gtg now. Bye." Jessica said, she didnt notice Seunghyun was there, so she just left them. "Oh, there is Yuri and Youngbae. They already finish? So fast. Lets go." Seunghyun said while running to SHINee's Dorm with Tiffany.

 

"Hi, guys." Yoona said to SHINee. "Oh, noona!. Annyeong, GDragon sunbaenim." they said while bowed to them. Then, suddenly, Sooyoung and Daesung showed up. "Annyeong, noona, Annyeong Daesung sunbaenim." They bowed again. Then, Yoona explained to them, why they were there, and they signing the autograph and done with the patting things, they both make a raced to Fx's practice room. They already got the next mission card from Minho. Then, a minutes later, Tiffany, Seunghyun, Yuri and Youngbae showed up.

 

"Go to YG's office and followed 2NE1 girls dance routine, untill you succeed. The first and second one to arrive, got something special~" Yuri read it for Youngbae. "Dance?" Yuri smirked. "Yeah! We can do it." Youngbae said and went to their car. "Dance?!" Seunghyun said, half shouted. "Im worse at it.." Tiffany added. "Yeah. Well, lets go?" Seunghyun said with a smile. Tiffany just nodded. When, they all finish their task in SM's building, they all went to YG's building.

 

"Hi, Noona~ Hi, CL, Minzy~" Seungri called 2NE1 girls. "Yah, youre the last one. You know?" Park Bom said while shoved his head. "Noona, thats hurt." Seungri aegyo infront of her. "I wont teach you, if you make that kind of aegyo!" Dara added. "Mianhei~ Aigoo. I wont buy Corn anymore for Bom-noona." Seungri said and smirked. "Dont you dare do that?!" Bom said. Then, they started dance with perfectly and went out from the practice room.

 

"Where's Seohyun and Seungri?" Yoona said to the other, since they already arrive to their condo. They just shrugged. "They're so late." Jiyong said while made way to the kitchen. Then, he gave some cookies and plain water for Yoona. "Jiyong try to be a romantic!" Youngbae said while chuckled. "Jagiyaaa~ Do you want also?" Seunghyun said to Tiffany. "JAGIYA?!" they all said in unison. Tiffany just nodded whiled grinned. "Yah, Choi Seunghyun-ssi. You make Tiffany turns to red tomato!" Jiyong said while throwing a pillow to Seunghyun. They all laughed.

 

"Did we missed something?" Seungri said when they finally arrived. 

 

 

 

Hiiii *bow* sorry for the crappy update :\ I'll try to make it more interesting. Next chapter they will be rest~ No mission, for tomorrow! And there'll be lots lots lots of GYoon and SeoRi moments~! But, there'll be also TopFany, YulYang and DaeSoo moments. Dont worry :D Kekeke~ Okay, sorry for any mistakes there. And, So sorryyyyyy if this chapter quite crappy.