Journey 6

SOSHIBANG!

 

 

"W-What are you guys doing here? I thought there'll be no mission for today?" Yoona said when Jiyong and her arriced home. "Correction, no mission for MORNING." PD-nim smirked. Jiyong groaned. "I know right? They're so good at trick us with words." Yuri replied. "Oh, where are unnies?" Yoona asked about Hyoyeon, Taeyeon, Sunny and Jessica. "They went back." Tiffany replied. 

 

"Well, I have a good new for you, because, your first episode already airing and you know what? The rating are so awesome. They all curious about what happening between Omma and Appa at the modnight, because they met at the kitchen, they also loves about GDragon and Yoona chemistry when they at the car and doing the mission, Taeyang and Yuri skinship, Daesung and Sooyoung spontaneous joke and the cutest maknaes cooked together. So, I guess we're going to a vacation... Shush. lemme finish first. And shoot there, for only 3 days and 2 nights." the PD-nim said. they all cheering about that. "Wait! How about our schedule?" Yoona asked. "Schedule? Dont worry about that, your manager and boss already rearranged that." PD-nim answered while smile. "We're going to..?" Seungri asked. "Japan. But.. If the rating are boosting again, maybe we're going to somewhere else that far from Korea." PD-nim explained. "You're awesome, PD-nim!" Daesung shouted. They also clapped their hands for PD-nim. "Its not about me, its about you guys." PD-nim said while blush a bit. They all chuckled. "When we're going?" Seunghyun asked suddenly. "Tomorrow." PD-nim answered. "TOMORROW?!" they all said unison. "Yeah, so what are you waiting for? Go packing your things! The flight are 8 am sharp." PD-nim said. They boys are hurriedly went to upstairs while the girls are at the went to the kitchen. 

 

 

"Dont you feel suspicious?" Jiyong said to Seunghyun. "About what, Ji?" Seunghyun replied. "When do they take the record, and when they airing, right? I kind feel weird..." Jiyong replied. "We take it at the midnight when you guys sleep, and we're airing on 1 pm. Now? We recording the new one." the cameraman answered, eventhought Jiyong doesnt asked him. Jiyong and Seunghyun startled. "Ghost!" Jiyong said. the cameraman just chuckled.

 

 

"Me too!" Sooyoung said to Yuri. "Aish, do it by yourself." Yuri answered. "Puhlease?" Sooyoung said with puppy eyes. "Yah! Where did you learn that from?" Tiffany shoved her head. "Sunny." she answereed while grinned. "okay, I'll do it for you. Just this once!" Yuri said. Sooyoung nodded vigorously. Then, Yuri grabbed some bread, and put the salad, mayonaise, some bacon, meat and closed it with the bread. "Here. Lazy girl." Yuri smirked. Sooyoung just ignored with Yuri's statement, and only focus on eating. "Tsk, yah! Hurry up. Packing your things." Tiffany said and leaving Sooyoung alone at the kitchen. "Dont you tired?" the cameraman asked Sooyoung. "Tired?" Sooyoung asked back. "Yeah, eating 24/7." he answered. "Hahaha, of course not. Eating are supposed to make us get more energy." Sooyoung replied spontaneously. the cameraman just chuckled.

 

 

tomorrow-

 

 

when, almost 5 am , half from the crew are already went to the airport, while the girls and the boys are wait at the condo.

 

 

"Catch Seungri!" Daesung shouted at Jiyong. "Neh?" Jiyong startled then, he blocked Seungri's way. "dont do this to me!" Seungri whined. "I just do what Daesung asked to." Jiyong smirked. "Yeah, Ji! You're awesome!" Seunghyun said while patted Jiyong's shoulder."Are you done packing?" Youngbae asked while chewed her food. "Oh, yes." They all said in unison. "Okay, guys. Lets get ready to the airport." the cameraman said then, the girls down the stairs. 

 

 

 

 

 

When, they arrived at the airport, there flashing camera all over the place, they give a nice shot and quickly walked to their private planes.

 

private planes-

 

"Unnie!" Yoona shouted at Yuri and Tiffany. They just stick out their tongue. "Seo~ You seat with me." Sooyoung said. 

 

"Ji! You seat with Yoona!" Seunghyun said to Jiyong. "Yah! Are you already planned to do this to me?" Jiyong replied. But, deep inside, Jiyong does want to seat with Yoona. "Just go!" Youngbae added. 

 

"Aigoo~ Yoona. Dont act like you dont want to." Sooyoung teased. They all chuckled. Finally, Yoona and Jiyong just follow what they said. They seat together. 

 

 

GYoon

 

Jiyong smiled at her. She also did the same. Yoona looked at the other, Tiffany seat with Yuri, Sooyoung with Seohyun. Seunghyun with Youngbae and Daesung with Seungri. She sighed. "Are you okay, Yoona?" he asked concernly. "Neh? Oh. Im okay. Hby?" she asked back. "Oh, Im okay. As long as there you." Jiyong answered cheesily. "Yuck! Ji! We seat infront of you, okay! Thats disgusting!" Daesung said while turned his head to Jiyong and Yoona. "Shut up!" Jiyong replied and shoved his head. Yoona just chuckled "Im going to listen to the songs. Cant bear with your overload cheesy." Seungri said and Daesung also did the same. "Ignore them." Jiyong said to Yoona. She just nodded. "Oh, btw if you want to sleep, here." Jiyong said again while patted his own shoulder. "Okay. Oppa, do you want to say anything? I want to listen to the song." Yoona said. Jiyong leaned forward to her and whispered, "Hmm, I like you." Yoona speechles. "O-Okay." she answered awkwardly. Then, she listen to the song, she closed her eyes. Jiyong mentally slapped and cursed himself. "What did I do? Thats stupid! I cant do that! Our relationship going to be awkward after this! !" he thought. Then, he also did the same as Yoona.

 

 

"Aww, look at them. That was so sweet." Tiffany said. "No we shouldnt waking up them. Let them cheerish their moment together." Yuri added. The boys frowned. "YAH KWON JIYONG! WAKE UP! WE FINALLY ARRIVED!" Seungri shouted, and that make Yoona and Jiyong fully wake up. Yoona was on his shoulder, while Jiyong's head was on top of her head. Jiyong yawning. "Yah! Ri! You dont have to shout!" Youngbae said while shoved the maknae's head. "We're arrived?" Yoona said, still a bit sleepy. Seohyun just nodded. Then, they went out from the plane

 

 

 

campbase-

 

 

Then,the girls are getting changed, also the boys. At their basecamp, they only have 4 rooms, so they arranged it same as they arranged it at their condo. "Girls, lets go to the beach!" Jiyong shouted. "Neh!" The girls replied in unison. 

 

 

"Yah, Soo and Yuri what are you guys doing here?" Daesung asked. "To take some foods, of course." Sooyoung replied while grinned at him. "Daesung, you replaced me, okay?" Yuri said and leave them two. Daesung just nodded. "So, did Yuri tell you anything?" Daesung asked her. "Tell me what?" she asked back. "About Youngbae, of course!" he replied. "Oh, no." Sooyoung replied while seat at the dining table. Daesung take seat beside her. Daesung leaned forward to her and whispered, "Youngbae is so eager to know, that Yuri is jealous or not, about he is hugged IU and IU kissed him." "I told you, and I got what?" Sooyoung whispered back to him. "Hmm, Food! when we back home at Korea, I'll treat you food." Daesung said. "Deal, she is jealous about that. When we watched it, Yuri was also there, in front of the tv, joining us and then when, IU kissed him, she was startled and went inside her room. We know that her angry, because whenever she is angry, she will went to her room, and write something that make her angry and so, we wait for her, its about 30 minutes passed, and she's handing us the paper. We read it and number 1 until number 100 is written that 'I AM ABGRY AT YOUNGBAE OPPA AND I'LL NEVER CONTACT HIM, TILL FOREVER." Sooyoung explained. "Woah! Chinja?" Daesung was shocked by her statement. "Yes." Sooyoung replied. And, they keep on whispering to each other.

 

 

"Hyung!" Seungri went to Seunghyun. "Waeyo? Im busy here." he replied. "You may want to see this! No regret!" Seungri said and pulling Seunghyun and Jiyong also Youngbae together. They stunned by what they saw, Daesung and Sooyoung was whispering to each other and their mouth also quite close to each other's cheek. Then, Jiyong rushed up to the girls room. The girls are hurriedly went down and giggled about what they just saw just now. Then, the cameraman came in. They take shot between those two. Those two, didnt even notice that they all are there.

 

 

Hii, so how was it? I know this is the boring update. Im sorry >< And, Jiyong just confessed his feelings to Yoona! Oh my my my my. Hahaha, and just so you know that. At Saturday and Sunday, I rarely online. So, Im not going to update any chapter tomorrow. Hope you guys forgive me >< Ohyeah, take a look at my Foreword. There's a new character chart, new poster and new background that made by 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/326117/gemini-s-kokoro-graphics-shop-open-hiring-graphic-poster-request-hiring-shop-background 

 

you can pay a visit to them. They made an awesome graphic! 

 

Also, do comment and do subscribe :D Sorry for any mistakes there and sorry for the LAME, BORING, CLICHE, ANNOYING update :]

 

 

lots of love,

JungHasz