Journey 9

SOSHIBANG!

 

 

 

 

 

 

After Tiffany and Seohyun left Japan, they all went back home to basecamp. "PD-nim said that Jihoo is following them right? We can still can watch them via cameraman right?" Yoona said. "Yeah, thats true. Lets put on the connection, first." Sooyoung said. "Tiffany unnie is so lucky that Yunho oppa..." before Yoona could finish her words, Yuri and Sooyoung quickly covered . "The boys are there.." Sooyoung whispered to Yoona. "Sorry." she replied. "Why are you covering up ?" Jiyong said while pointed to Yoona. "She yawning. Thats not cool." Yuri lied. "Oh, o-okay." he awkwardly replied. "Almost!" Sooyoung said. 

 

 

 

NextDay- (In Japan) (In Korea)

 

 

 

"Quickly! Jihoo asked us to watched now!" Yuri said while handing them a popcorn.  They all already waited at the living room. "Its start!" Seungri said excitedly. When they watched it, Tiffany and Seohyun already in the van.

 

 

 

 

"So, who do you think are also be in the talkshow?" Lee asked, the cameraman for JBJ Talk Show. Tiffany and Seohyun already told to pretend that they dont know who is the other guests are. "I miss Boa unnie. I hope she's there too." Tiffany said. "B-But, she's too busy." Seohyun added. "Neh, she's too busy." Tiffany smiled. "I heard that you are in the variety show with Bigbang, do you miss any of them?" Lee asked again. "Oh, I miss all of them. Especially, my girls." Tiffany replied. "Yeah, but unnie miss Seunghyun oppa more." Seohyun added. "Ani~ I missed my girls more." she said while slapped lightly Seohyun's shoulder. 

 

 

 

 

"Omma missed Appa more than us." Seungri whined. "Ani~ She missed all of us." Seunghyun said. 

 

 

 

 

After about 15 minutes, they finally arrived there. They talked for a brief moment with Joo Byunjin and went to their room. They going to sleep there. The, they start their recording, Together cameraman, Jihoo are sitting to the corner.

 

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo~ Finally, we could gather all the Korean Wave. So, lets welcome the first guests is, Leeteuk and Eunhyuk from Super Junior!" Byunjin said while clapped his hands. "Annyeong, woori Super Junior, Oheyo!" Eunhyuk and Leeteuk said in unison. They both bowed to them and Leeteuk take a sit next to Byunjin and Eunhyuk sit next to Leeteuk. "The second guests is.. Tiffany and Seohyun from number girl group in Korea, Girls Generation!" he said excitedly. Tiffany and Seohyun bowed 90 degrees to them, and sit. Tiffany sit between Eunhyun and Seohyun. "The next guest is, they just went back from Japan, and 500k are gathering at Tokyo Dome, lets welcome TVXQ!" he announced. Then, Yunho and Changmin appeared. "Wow, so tall." Byunjin said and earned a laughed from them. 

 

 

 

 

"Yunho's hobby is stared at Tiffany's?" Seunghyun said. "Ani, oppa." Sooyong replied. "Then, why he keeps on looking at Tiffany's?" he asked back. "Appa jealousy strike!" Seungri shouted and earned a shoved from Seunghyun. "Look, Yunho oppa wants Tiffany to introduce herself after him. Aww, thats so sweet~" Yoona said while pointed to the tv. "Whats so sweet about that?" Jiyong asked. "I mean... its so kind of him." Yoona said. "What so kind about him?"  Jiyong continued with his detective side. "Stop asking, Leeteuk is teasing Tiffany now." Youngbae said, trying to save the situation.

 

 

 

"Tiffany are also had been gone prettier lately." Leeteuk . "Aigoo~ Oppa. Ani~" she said. "Yes, Tiffany are pretty since her debut, but she's gone prettier now." Yunho added. "Ani, oppa~" Tiffany blushed. "People said, if the girls are gone prettier day by day, it means they are fall in love. You fall in love with me, right?" Eunhyun . "Yeah, Eunhyuk and Tiffany are in the same musical." Leeteuk added. "Yah, thats the ridicolous fact I've ever heard." Changmin tried to help Tiffany. "Changmin is right." Tiffany said. "I heard it from my mother. Come on, tell us. You fall in love with who?" Byunjin added. Tiffany just smiled. "Ahem, I think there's nobody. She wants to focus on her career. Stop teasing my Fany~!" Yunho defended Tiffany. "W-What?! You're Fany? Yah! Who is YOUR FANY?" Eunhyuk said.

 

 

 

 

"I smelled something fishy here." Seunghyun sniffed.

 

 

 

 

"Yeah, I love to nag my unnies." Seohyun said. Tiffany just nodded. "Like what?" Byunjin asked. "First stage, with soft tone, Unnie~, second stage, with a high tone, Unnie~!. Last stage, with higher tone, UNNIE~!!" Tiffany immitated her. They all laughed by Tiffany's remark. "She just like Changmin, dont you think?" Eunhyuk said to Tiffany and Yunho. They both nodded, and then, Tiffany extend her hands to shake hands with Yunho. "We same." Yunho said. "IKR?" Tiffany added. 

 

 

 

 

"Yunho oppa smile like idiot." Sooyoung said. "He's too happy to get shake hands with Tiffany." Yuri replied. "IKR?" Yoona added. "Why? Oh, come on, tell us." Seunghyun said with a dissatisfied tone. "This is the girls thingy." Sooyoung said.

 

 

 

 

"Okay, get rest for 30 minutes, then comeback here." the PD-nim said. Tiffany and Seohyun hurriedly went to Jihoo. "Oppa, are you bored?" Tiffany asked Jihoo. "Ani." he replied. "I saw you yawning for uncountless time." Seohyun added. "Aniyo~" he chuckled. "Oh, oppa. Is this still record? Are we live via them?" Tiffany asked. He nodded. "Oh, hiii guys. I miss you guys a lot. Just so you know. Oh, oppa." Tiffany startled when Yunho and Leeteuk behind them. "Okay, this is Yunho oppa and Leeteuk oppa." Tiffany said. They both bowed infront of the camera. "Wheres your hubby?" Yunho asked. "Oppa~" Tiffany whined. "Top, you better take good care of my Fany." Leeteuk said while chuckled. "Your FANY? You mean, MY FANY?" Yunho said. They all chuckled. "Oh, Changmin oppa also here." Seohyun said, and Changmin waved to the camera. He then put his hands around Seohyun.

 

 

 

 

"Noona, whats that supposed to be mean?" Seungri said when Changmin put his arms around Seohyun. "They're friends. Dont worry. Seohyun doesnt have any feeling to Changmin. Okay?" Sooyoung assureed him. "How about, Tiffany?" Seunghyun added. The girls are hesitately to answer it.

 

 

 

 

Annyeong! *bow* So, here the update(?) I hope you guys enjoy it! Sorry for any mistakes there. Oh, leave your comment. 

 

 

I SUPER DUPER HATE A SILENT READER. I MEAN IT, OKAY? OHMYGOD, I JUST BLACKMAILED PEOPLE :O

 

 

btw, leave your comment, okay? Do subscribe :]

 

 

Lots of love,

JungHasz