Chapter 5

SOSHIBANG!

 

 

 

"Fany~" Sooyoung called. "Yes?" Tiffany turned to her. "Can you help me?" she said while yawning. "Hmmm." she replied. "I want some water. Please?" Sooyoung said while smile weakly. Tiffany just nodded and she went out from their room, and make a way to kitchen.

 

 

"Jiyong-ahh~" Seunghyun said. Jiyong turned to him. "I cant sleep. I'll go to the living room, kay? You stay here with Youngbae." Seunghyun said. Jiyong just nodded and focus back to his paperwork. 

 

 

 

"Oh! oppa?" Tiffany startled a bit when she saw Seunghyun. Seunghyun looked at her from head to toe. "Ehm? Oppa?" Tiffany said again while waved heer hands to Seunghyun's face. Seunghyun shook his head. "W-What are you doing here? Its midnight." Seunghyun said. "Oh, I went to take a water for Sooyoung. You?" Tiffany replied with a smile. "Oh, I cant sleep. I want to take some fresh air, outside." Seunghyun said. "Hm? Oh, okay!" Tiffany replied while nodded. Then, they just standing there, without even saying anything. "Hm, Okay, bye. Sooyoung must've been waiting for me. Goodbye." she said, and beamed his, her eyesmile. Seunghyun smiled. Then, Tiffany went back to her room. Seunghyun cursed himself. "Why I didnt ask her to join me?! Stupid, Seunghyun. Damn it." he thought and mentally slapped himself. Then, he also did the same as Tiffany, went back to his room.

 

 

 

NextMorning-

 

*the girls are wearing this*

 

 

*the boys are wearing this*

 

 

"Omma!" Seungri said when he saw Tiffany. Tiffany just smiled at him. "Omma, are you going to cook?" Seungri asked. Tiffany just shook. "Why?" Seungri asked again. "I cant cook. They all afraid of my cook. I can cook a bit, but not as good as Seohyun, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon." Tiffany answered. "Oh, okay. Omma, do you know where do they put the camera?"Seungri asked. "No." she answered. "They put it in the corner of each room." Seungri whispered. "Really? How'd you know?" Tiffany said while her eyebrows furrowed. "I saw the microphone attached at it. Okay, omma. I want to take a shower. Bye~" Seungri said and bid a goodbye to her. She's just nodded. 

 

 

They all now fully wake up. Jiyong, Seunghyun, Yoona and Sooyoung are at the living room, watching tv. Tiffany, Youngbae, Daesung, Yuri and Seungri are at the kitchen, talking about random things. While Seohyun was at the room, reading some books. 

 

 

"Guys, lets hang out?" Yuri said suddenly. "Hang out? Where?" Seungri said excitedly. "Anywhere~" Yuri replied. "Do you guys want to hangout?" Jiyong shouted from the living room. "Did I said it too loud?" Yuri whispered. They just shrugged. "So, lets go? Anywhere?" Daesung added. "B-But we have to tell our manager first.." Yuri said weakly. "hmm, plus we have to disguise. Right?" Tiffany pouted. "Then? What should we do now?" Daesung said. "Play some games!" Seungri said in ethusiasm. "Yah! Thats so childish!" Seunghyun said. "No, no. I want to!" Tiffany said in bright smile. "Appa! Omma take my side!" Seungri teased Seunghyun. "So, lets play. Truth or Dare?" Seungri said while clapped his hands. They all nodded. "Do you guys want to join our game?" Youngbae asked the other. "I want!" Sooyoung and Yoona join in. Then, Jiyong suddenly showed up also. "Aww, Appa! You're no fun at all!" Seungri said with his childish attitude. "Omma, asked Appa to join also." Jiyong whispered. "Wait here." Tiffany said with a mischievous smile on her face. 

 

 

"Yes! Appa join our game!" They all said in unison. Then, they went upstairs, to the game room.

 

 

 

They all seat facing each other. "Unnie, what are you guys doing?" said Seohyun suddenly when she's out from her room. "Oh, we're going to play Truth or Dare, do you want to join?" Sooyoung replied. Seohyun nodded vigorously. She sat between Seungri and Yuri.

 

*their seat*

 

[Jiyong] [Seunghyun] [Tiffany] [Seungri]

[Yoona]   [    nothing                ]  [Seohyun]

 

 

 

[ Sooyoung] [Yuri] [Daesung] [Youngbae]

 

 

"So, lets spin the bottle!" Seungri said and spin the bottle. Then, the bottle almost pointed to Yuri, but then it turned to Youngbae

 

.

 

 

"Truth or dare?" They asked in unison. "Truth." he said after thinking for awhile. "Aishh. truth?" they all sighed. "If Yuri doesnt have a date ban, would you dates with her, now? I mean, date as a boyfriend, girlfriend?" Seungri said with a mischievous smile. "Youre awesome, Seungri!" Tiffany said, and they both clapping their hands together. "I dont know? Maybe? But, if she wants to." Youngbae smiled shyly. While Yuri blushed a bit. They all clapped their hands. "OKay, its my turn to spin the bottle!" youngbae said and spinned the bottle. The bottle pointed to Seunghyun.

 

 

"Truth or dare?" They all said in unison. "Dare, of course." he replied confidently. "Yes! They all shouted excitedly. "Are you sure about that?" Daesung smirked. He just nodded. Daesung smiled mischievously. Seunghyun started to feel uncomfortable with his smile. "Kiss omma, aka Tiffany Hwang infront of us." Daesung said. They all except Tiffany and Seunghyun, excited with Daesung's remark. "Yah! Thats too much!" Tiffany shouted. "Yeah, its okay. This is not your first kiss right?" Yuri added. "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" they all said unison. Seunghyun looked at Tiffany. But, Tiffany didnt notice it. She just keep on laughing with other, when Seunghyun about to pat her shoulder, suddenly, the door bell ringing. They, all hurriedly went to downstairs.

 

 

 

"What are you guys doing here?" the girls said in unison. The boys are tip toed from behind. "Omo! All SNSD are here!" Seungri said excitedly, then the boys are all dancing together. "Look, they happy when we're here." Jessica said with a smile. Then, the girls hugged each other, and let them inside. "Here, we cook it for you." Taeyeon said while handing the bentos to them. "You GUYS cook? Means Jessica also?" Yuri said. "No no. She's sleeping when we did this." Hyoyeon said assuringly. They all nodded. The boys are still dancing, then suddenly, Jiyong stop. "Oh, damn! We are not dress up to meet those ladies! Lets change!" Jiyong said with panic faced. "Yah, you guys dont have to." Sunny said with a smile to assure them. "Okay, lets eat!" Sooyoung and Yoona said in unison.

 

 

"So, what brought you guys here?" Yuri asked. "We're boring stayed at the dorm, we're hangout at the mall earlier, then, back home. Then, we thought to cook for you guys, since only Seohyun are we know that can cook." Hyoyeon replied. "Yah, I can cook, okay!" Tiffany said. "No, you cant." Yoona said. "You a worse cooker just like Sica." \Hyoyeon added and earned a light slapped from Tiffany and Jessica. "So, thanks a lot. We love it. Anytime, you can come here, okay?" Jiyong said with a smile. "Yah, are you try to flirt with them?" Yoona asked suddenly. "Yoona-ahh, waeyo? Are you jealous?" Taeyeon said while chuckled. They all now stared at Yoona. "A-Ani." Yoona stuttered, then continued eating. "Aishh~~ Yoona. You ARE jealous." Tiffany added. Yoona shooked her head while smiled shyly. They all chuckled by Yoona's attitude. "Jagiya~ I-I mean Tiffany stop teasing Yoona." Seunghyun blushed a bit when he accidently called Tiffany by 'Jagiya' "Jagiya?!" the other, who doesnt know startled when they heard Seunghyun called Tiffany by 'Jagiya'. "They're our Omma and Appa here." Seungri explained to them. "Omma!" Sunny called her with aegyo. "Yah, Soonkyu. Stop it. Dont aegyo in front  of us!" Jessica said in cold tone. "Waeyo?" she said it again with aegyo. "Phew, lucky Im immune with her aegyo." Jessica said. They all laughed.

 

 

"Omma! Im still hungry." Sooyoung and Yoona said while pouted. "Hungry?" Jiyong said in disbelief. "Yah, monster. Go buy it yourself." Tiffany answered. "Omma~" they both aegyo. "I'll go buy for them." Jiyong volunteered. "Chinja? Okay!" Tiffany said and beamed a smile to him. "I-I follow!" Yoona suddenly said. "Okay." Jiyong smiled.

 

 

 

Shop-

 

 

"Which one you want?" Jiyong asked. "I want all!" she thought. "You want it all?" Jiyong asked. "Neh?" Yoona looked at him. "Come on, lets buy all this food!" Jiyong said in ethusiasm. Yoona just chuckled. 

 

Car-

 

From the shop to the car, Yoona cant stop grinned, because she is just too happy that finally, their condo will full of Food! "Yoona-ahh, why you cant stop grinned?" Jiyong chuckled. "Because, finally, we all have the food stock!" Yoona said while clapped her both hands. "Haha, well. After this, we dont have to buy any food right?" he said. "Maaaaybe. Because Sooyoung-unnie, is such a monster." she added. "Look, whos talking here. Youre also a monster you know? But, youre a bit different." Jiyong said. "A bit different?" Yoona asked while turned her face to Jiyong. "Youre a monster that come from Heaven." he said with his killer smile. Yoona speechless. She just smiled.

 

 

 

Hii, sorry for any mistakes there, and also, sorry for any typos there. I know, this update are quite crappy, boring, cliche and so what ever. Btw, do comment and subscribe :]

 

 

Lots of Love,

Junghasz