Chapter 4

SOSHIBANG!

 

 

 

"Yeah, you missed a lot!" Jiyong said. "Tell me, what happened?" Seungri said while sit next to Yoona. "Yah, why are you asked her? You can asked other." Jiyong said while pulled Seungri to seat other place. "Why? Are you jealous?" Seunghyun joined in. "A-Aniyo! Im not jealous!" Jiyong said and stopped from pulling Seungri. "Jealous." Seungri added. "Yah! Stop it. Guys, lets make a hamburger!" Jiyong said, and they started to circle around Seungri. "hyung~! ani-aniyoo. Mianhei!" Seungri said when, Jiyong start to lean his body to Seungri's back, then Daesung attacked, Seunghyun joined and lastly, Youngbae. The girls who watched their dorkiness just laughed so hard, also the crew. "HYUNG~! that was hurt!!!" Seungri whined.

 

 

Then, the boys slowly stand up, and laughing at Seungri. Seungri frowned. "Oppa, are you okay?" Seohyun asked concernly. Seungri just nodded. "You were supposed to attack Jiyong, not me!" Seungri said. They just chuckled.

 

 

"Okay, guys. Tomorrow, theres no mission. Okay? And the winner for today is Yuri and Taeyang, the second place is Tiffany and Top, third place, Yoona and GDragon, forth place  Daesung and Sooyoung, the last one is Seungri and Seohyun. So, the loser have to cook for the first place to forth place. while the winner have to wait till they done. Changed your clothes to something classy. Cook well, guys." the PD-nim said. "Phew, lucky that Seohyun is going to cook. And, not Omma." Sooyoung teased Tiffany. "Yah! At least I can cook better than you!" Tiffany added. "Who said that?" Yuri said frowned. "Unnie are the same with Jessica-unnie. We all afraid of your cook." Yoona said while smiling. "Omma cant cook?" Daesung said. Tiffany merong to them. "Yah, stop teasing my Jagiya~." Seunghyun said while grinned. "Yah! You make me go insane~ You give me so much pain~" Sooyoung sang BTOB's song. "Theres nothing to do, with you go insane, okay?" Tiffany chuckled. "Guys, stop it. Okay? Lets change our dress!" Yoona said while make way to her room.

 

 

"What should I wear?" Jiyong thought. "Yah, still thinking?" Seunghyun said while patted his shoulder. Jiyong nodded. "Our Kwon Leader doesnt know what to wear? Thats new." Daesung said. Jiyong just shrugged. "I want to impress Yoona." he said truthfully, then he just notice that the camera-man are following them. "Edit that one!" Jiyong said to the cameraman. "Which one?" cameraman said. "He didnt heard it." Seunghyun whispered to him. "N-Nothing." Jiyong said while smiled at the camera.

 

 

"Unnie, is this looks nice on me?" Yoona said while showed the dress to Yuri. Yuri just nodded. "Wait, the cameraman should get outta here. We want to change. Mianhei~" Sooyoung said to the cameraman and he leave from the room. "Omma, what are you going to wear?" Yuri asked Tiffany. Tiffany just shrugged. "I go take my dress. Wait here. Lets go, Soo~" Tiffany said while clinging her arm to Sooyoung's.

 

 

"Why are we going to wear so pretty, that we just have a dinner in home?" Tiffany said as a matter-of-fact. Sooyoung just shrugged.

 

 

 

After 30minutes-

 

"We're done!" Seungri shouted from the kitchen. "Before you guys ready, we need to change also!" Seohyun said and hurriedly went to her bedroom.

 

 

 

 

"Hi! We're back! Now, we're going to serve our home-made dinner that cook by me and Seohyun! Lets clap for me." Seungri said with a smile. "And, after this there's a red carpet for our oppas/hyungs and unnies/noonas. So, lets focus on the stairs!" Seohyun said while Seungri clapped his hands. The cameramans are now focus on the stairs. "The first one to show up is a Hot Black Pearl Kwon Yuri and Chocolate Abs Taeyang." Seungri said with excitement.

 

 

 

"Noona! You look hot!" Seungri said and earned a sweet smile from Yuri, while Taeyang glared Seungri. "Okay, the next couple is, The Most Handsome Appa in the world and Adorable Eyesmile Killer Omma~" Seohyun announced while reading her script.

 

 

"Appa and Omma looks cute! Look how they raised their children. As cute as them!" Seungri teased them. The other just chuckled by Seungri's remark. "The next couple is, the Fashionista GDragon, and Goddess Yoona!" Seungri said excitedly.

 

 

 

 

"Woah! Awesomeee!" Tiffany said in amazement. "I know right?" Jiyong smiled. They all chuckled. "The next is, The Angel-Like Smile Daesung and The Goddes of Eater Sooyoung~" Seohyun said with a smile.

 

 

 

 

"Woah, you guys really amazing!" Seungri compliment all of them. "Okay, shall we?" Seungri said while handing them their dinner. They all seat 2 by 2.

 

 

GYoon-

 

"You look nice with that dress." Jiyong said to Yoona. "Thankyou. You too." Yoona replied. "Oh, thankyou too. Btw, do you ever went to any fashion show before?" Jiyong asked. "Yeah, and one of the fashion show that I went, you were also there." Yoona said and put the food into . "I know that. Uhm, do you mind after this, we go together?" he said and beamed a smile. Yoona nodded vigorously and continue eating. Then, Jiyong spontaneously, fed Yoona. Yoona shocked at first, but accept it. Then, Yoona did the same. 

 

 

TopFany-

 

"What are you doing?" Seunghyun asked when he saw Tiffany's cut her foods. "Oh, this is my habit before eating something." she replied with a grinned. Seunghyun just nodded. "Mind?" Seunghyun said with a smile. Tiffany just nodded, then Seunghyun fed her. "Thankyou." Tiffany said. Then, there is a sauce at her lips, and Seunghyun wipe it for her. She beamed her eyesmile to Seunghyun. Then, when they want to take the same dish, they accidently touch each other hands. They freeze for a moment then laughed about it.

 

 

YulYang-

 

"Youngbae-ahh. Can I ask you somthing?" Yuri said without looking at Youngbae. She's busy with her food. "Oh yes. Of course, but look at me first." Youngbae said. "Uhm, whatkindofrelationshipwereyouwithIU?" Yuri said. "W-what? I dont get it. too fast." Youngbae said while leaned forward to Yuri. "What k-kind of relationship- were you and-- IU?" she said hesitantly. "Oh, Just friends. Nothing more, nothing less. Why?" he smirked. "Did she jealous?" he thought. "A-Ani. Im just asking." Yuri said and fake a smile. "Friends, huh?" she thought while smirked. "Yuri-ahh. You look cute when you're jealous." he said while pinching Yuri's cheek. "Jealous? You got to be kidding me. Theres nothing to be jealous about. We're just friends right? Tsk." she said sarcastically and gently pushed Youngbae's hand from pinching her cheeks. Youngbae quite upset with their title 'just friend'. He awkwardly smiled.

 

 

DaeSoo-

 

"They all look like a real couple right?" Sooyoung said. "Yeah, look. Jiyong fed Yoona, Omma and Appa accidently touched their hands together and laughed about it, Youngbae pinching Yuri's cheek. Thats so rare about them." Daesung said while sipping his tea. "Im jealous." Sooyoung said while pouted. "You? jealous? Why?" Daesung said and turn his attention to Sooyoung. "They all romantic to their own partner. You? Huh." Sooyoung said in a jealous tone. "Yah! I AM romantic!" Daesung defending himself. Sooyoung smirked. "Why? You dont believe at me?" Daesung said, and Sooyoung nodded. "Im not going to show you. Maybe, next time." Daesung said and continued eating. Sooyoung sighed heavily.

 

 

Meanwhile, Seohyun and Seungri had to eat their dinner the kitchen. "We cook really well, right?" Seungri said. Seohyun nodded with a smile. "After this we have to clean up their mess." Seohyun reminded him. "Yeah.." Seungri suddenly turned to weak. "Why? I know. Me too. Im sleepy." Seohyun said. "After this, we play it seriously, arasso oppa?" Seohyun said. "Of course! I will. Im not going to lose to my Hyung! No more!" Seungri said with enthusiasm. Seohyun just chuckled.

 

 

After they all finish with their food, the PD-nim announced something. "Okay, guys. We're going to put camera all around this house. The camera are everywhere except at the toilet, okay? And, at lunch and dinner, we're going to change the tape. After this, we're not going to stay with you, unless we're going to give you a mission. Okay? So, we're going to go now. Goodbye!" The PD-nim said and all the crew bid a goodbye to SNSD and Bigbang.

 

 

Hiiii! *bow* sorry, if there any mistakes there, sorry if this chapter is boring, crappy, cliche, annoying and so whatever it is, and sorry if GYoon and SeoRi moments not so lots lots lots like I said. So sorry! I try to make it up for you, at the next chapter, okay? Promise! Thanks for reading. Hope you guys enjoy it. And, in a day I already post 3 chapter! Wuhuuuu~ *clap* *dancing* haha, okayy :D

 

Do comment and subscribe :D Live your life xx

 

Lots of Love,

JungHasz