Journey 8

SOSHIBANG!

 

 

 

"Yah, you. Go to Yoona." Seunghyun told him. Jiyong shrugged. "Now." Tiffany added. Jiyong startled a bit when suddenly Tiffany appeared from nowhere. "O-Okay." he answered then went to Yoona's.

 

 

 

"Yoona, why are you being like this?" she thought while slapped her own face. "Yoona?" Jiyong called her from behind and sat beside her. "Neh?" she answered.

 

 

 

"Are you okay?"

 

 

 

"Im okay, waeyo?"

 

 

 

"Oh, then whats with your cold tone and cold face?"

 

 

 

 

 

"I-Im tired."

 

 

 

"Geotjimal."

 

 

 

"Okay, guys! Get ready!" the PD-nim shouted. Yoona hurriedly left Jiyong alone there. He sighed heavily.

 

 

 

"Okay, because of Seohyun and G-Dragon won the first game, they got to rest for the rest game after this. Okay. 2nd game is.. first swimmer have to swim from there start line untill the middle line. Then, the second swimmer have to swim from the middle line till finishing line. There. Do you guys see where is the finishing line?" they all nodded. "Get ready guys. Its up to you who is the first swimmer. Okay?" PD-nim added. "Okay!" they said in unison. 

 

 

 

"Jagiya, take care okay?" Seunghyun whispered to Tiffany. Tiffany nodded while beamed a smile to him. "Yah, lovebirds! Hurry up!" Sooyoung said while slapped lightly Tiffany's shoulder. Tiffany grinned at her.

 

 

 

"So, do you want to swim first?"  Seungri asked Yuri. "Why?" she asked back. "Answer my question first." he said. "Why?" Yuri replied. "Yuri-ahh, you swim first, okay?" Seungri said. "Waeyo?" she asked while frowned. "You're strong."  Seungri said while punched playfully her stomach. "Yah! Watch where do you touch, okay?" she said while slapped Seungri's shoulder. Seungri stick out his tongue. Before Yuri could say anything, Youngbae interrupted, "The game start soon. Get ready." he said coldly. Seungri and Yuri startled with Youngbae's cold voice. "I think hyung mad at me." he said in a slow voice. "For?" she asked. "I-I just feel it." he lied and an awkward smile plastered on his face. "Okay. Lets get ready. You swim first okay?" Yuri cutely said to him. Seungri just chuckled. "Get ready guys. On your mark, get set go!" the so-called referee shouted and them hurriedly swimming as fast as they can.

 

 

 

The first swimmer is, Seungri, Sooyoung, Yoona, and Daesung. Then, the first one to arrive at the middle line is, Seungri, second one is Daesung and Sooyoung the last one is Yoona. The second swimmer is, Yuri, Seunghyun, Youngbae and Tiffany. The first one to arrive is, Youngbae, second place is Yuri the third is Tiffany because Seunghyun slow down a bit for Tiffany.

 

 

 

"Okay, the second winner are Taeyang and Yoona. You two got to rest." he announced. Youngbae and Yoona smiled widely. "I can eat now?" Yoona asked. "Of course, you can." he answered. "Yay! Unnie, be jealous!" Yoona said to Sooyoung. Sooyung stick her tongue out. Then, Sooyoung chased Yoona. They running to nowhere. "Where Sooyoung chased Yoona?" Daesung asked while chuckled. "Dont worry, Sooyoung cant really catch up with Yoona." Yuri added. "She's the weakest in SNSD yet, the Shikshin in SNSD." Tiffany said. "Okay, you can rest for now." PD-nim said to them with a smile. 

 

 

 

"Tiffany, you got a phone call." her manager said to her. Seunghyun, who is walked beside her, quickly asked, "Who?" "Yunho." her manager answered. "Yunho oppa?!" she said excitedly. "Wait up." Tiffany said to Seunghyun and quickly take her phone from her manager.

 

 

 

 

"Oppa~"

 

 

 

"Fany, where are you?" 

 

 

 

"Im now at Japan. Shooting on a new variety show. Did you watch it, oppa?" 

 

 

 

"Of course, I watched it. Because you're in it."

 

 

 

"Ahaha, why are you called me, oppa?"

 

 

 

"Why? Cant I?"

 

 

 

"N-No oppa. I thought you're busy."

 

 

 

"I have some spare time, now. Our concert already ended."

 

 

 

"Concert? How come I dont know about it?"

 

 

 

"You're too busy, Fany-ahh."

 

 

 

"Ohh. Where youre concert is?"

 

 

 

"Japan."

 

 

 

"We're in the same place, oppa!"

 

 

 

"IKR? Btw, did you know about you're going to JBJ Talk Show?"

 

 

 

"JBJ Talk Show? IDK about it oppa. Are you in it, too?"

 

 

 

"Neh, Im in it too. Its tomorrow."

 

 

 

"TOMORROW?! B-but Im at Japan now."

 

 

 

"Me too. I think, tonight you're going to back home Korea with Seohyun."

 

 

 

"Seohyun also?"

 

 

 

"Yup, Changmin so excited about it. Okay, I need to hung up now. Bye, Fany-ahh."

 

 

 

"Bye, oppa." Tiffany hung up the call.

 

 

"Oppa, how come IDK about JBJ Talk Show?" Tiffany asked her manager. "I told the PD-nim first. Its confirmed already. You went back to Korea this night." her manager-oppa answered. "Okay, oppa." she replied, then the manager-oppa left her. She looked at Seunghyun.

 

 

 

"Oppa? Whats with the... face?" she asked hesitantly. "You're going to back? This night?" he asked. "Uhm, yup. Im so excited about it! Im going to meet Yunho oppa!" she replied excitedly. "Yunho? How about me.. I mean us? Are you going to left you're members here?" he said with a serious face. "Oppa, are you... jealous?" she asked. "W-What? Jealous? Tsk. No." he said and left her. "Whats wrong with him?" she thought.

 

 

 

"Soo!" Tiffany called for her. "Neh?" Sooyoung answered with food full in . "Yah, you're an idol. Okay?" she said. Sooyoung just chuckled. "Yunho oppa  called me, earlier." she said excitedly, and then all the girls gather around her. "Chinjja? Waeyo?" Yoona asked. "Im going to a talkshow same as him with Changmin and Seohyun." she asnwered. "Seohyun also?" Yuri replied with a jealousy tone. Seohyun just chuckled.

 

 

 

"Why with the girls?" Seungri asked. "Its about Yunho." Seunghyun said and take a sit next to Daesung. "Yunho? As in U-Know TVXQ? Whats between them?" Jiyong asked back. "Tiffany and Seohyun are going to the same talk show tomorrow, with TVXQ. So, tonight, they'll be leaving Japan." he explained. "Oh, then? Why they're so excited about it?" Daesung said. "I think, Tiffany had a crush on Yunho." he answered.

 

 

 

 

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii *bow* sorry for not updating lately. Quite busy >< I think Im going to update two-three chapter :D Oh, neew character come up! Yunho! *claps claps* Just so you know, I love him >< Ahhahahaaa! He's too hot to resist >< Oh, btw sorry for any mistakes there. Hope you guys enjoy it :D And, 

 

 

LEAVE YOUR COMMENT. I MEAN IT. I SERIOUSLY HATEEEEEEE SILENT READER. I WATCH YOU, SILENT READER!

 

 

lots of love,

JungHasz