Journey 7

SOSHIBANG!

 

 

 

>>> Fast Forward>>>

 

 

"How could you..." Sooyoung said it to Tiffany. "Yah, you're busy whispering to Daesung at that time!" Yuri replied. Now, their on their way to the beach, the PD-nim said, there'll be a mission there. "Still, you can called me at that time.." Sooyoung said with sulky tone. "Aww, Soo dont be like this. Im going to buy you food, okay?" Tiffany said. Sooyoung nodded vigorously. 

 

"Just admit it, that you like it." Seunghyun said cooly. "Admit what? What d-do you mean?" Daesung stuttered. "Aishh, you're whispered to Sooyoung. And, you guys face are so close to each other. Tell me, hows it feel?" Jiyong added. "Feels what?" Daesung said while looked at his hyung's and Seungri's face one-by-one. They all smirked. "Aish, chinjja." Daesung said in disbelief tone. Then, he took a glance to Sooyoung. "Did I?" he thought. 

 

 

Finally, they arrived at the beach, its feel so peaceful. The weather are so perfect for them to play games at the beach. Also, the place are not crowded, its feels open, yeah of course, since its a beach. And, at the beach, there not so many people, only some of the newlyweds(?), family, tourist. 

 

 

"Okay, may I have your attention please?" PD-nim said while clapping his hands, to get his attention. They all turned to him. "We're going to do a couple game, and we're going to chang your partner." he said. They all shocked with his last remark. "C-Change? Why?" Seungri asked. "You need to get know to other also. Okay?" he added. They all nodded weakly.  "okay, Daesung and Tiffany, Top and Sooyoung. Move move." he said and, the person that their named are beig called, walked weakly to their new 'partner', while Tiffany just stay where she stand before and folded her arms to her chest. With an icy faced plastered on her face. Then, Seunghyun patted her shoulder. "Dont worry, you always going to be my Jagiya." he whispered and beamed a smile at her. She just smiled coldly, but deep inside, her hearts already beating fast. "Next, Yuri and Seungri, Yoona and Taeyang, the last one is Seohyun and GDragon." he announced. Jiyong sighed heavily. "Yah, Seungri. Take good care of her, okay?" Youngbae whispered to Seungri. "You can count on me." he smiled. "Its just a game, guys. Dont worry. You're going to back to usual okay?" PD-nim said. 

 

 

"Okay, You will dig the ground, to find the key to open this treasure chest, but, when you are digging the ground, you will find all types of locks, but there was only one real key to open this treasure chest. You got it?" PD-nim said and earned a nodded from them. "Okay, good. Here." he said while handing them a spoon. "S-Spoon? Only this we used to dig?" Seungri asked. The PD-nim nodded. "You're so cruel." Daesung said and they all chuckled. Then, they all stand to their position and when they heard the PD-nim said start,  they all hurriedly digging.

 

 

Tiffany and Daesung start digging together. They are so concentrate in digging, while Sooyoung and Seunghyun, they are eyeing Tiffany and Daesung. But, still digging. Seungri and Yuri are enjoying in digging, they even joking with each other. Youngbae and Yoona just focusing doing the things and Seohyun and GDragon... awkward atmosphera between them. 

 

 

"Oppa, focus. Dont eyeing Tiffany. The cameraman is here." Sooyoung whispered to Seunghyun. "Look whos talking here." he smirked. Sooyoung just grinned widely. Tiffany saw their closeness and just smiled bitterly. "Yah, Fany. Waeyo?" Daesung asked when he saw Tiffany suddenly smiled. Tiffany just shooked her head. "Wh-what happening to me?" she thought. 

 

"Seungri-ahh, wait here. I got the key. I want to try it first." Yuri said while stormed off to the treasure thingy. She saw Youngbae also trying to open the thingy. "Oh, Yuri-ahh." he said when he turned around. Yuri just beamed a smiled at him. "Done?" Yuri asked. Youngbae just shooked. "What took you so long about it?" she chuckled. "Its hard to open it." he replied. "Maybe, this is not the one." she answered. He just chuckled and changed his place with Yuri. Yuri is now the one who trying to open the treasure thingy. "Done?" Youngbae asked. "Haha, nope. Well, I guess not this one." she said and leave the place with Youngbae.

 

 

"This is so tiring." Seohyun mumbled. "Tiring? IKR? Well, you just stay here. Just let me do it, alone." Jiyong said and flashed his smile to her. "No, we play this game as a team, right?" Seohyun said. "Yeah, lets win this!" he shouted in ethusiasm. Seohyun just chuckled. Then, Yoona accidently throw a bucket of soil to Jiyong. Jiyong mouth widely open. "Yoona-ahh, what are you doing?" Tiffany said when, she passed through Seohyun and Jiyong. "Its accident..."Yoona answered it and leave them and when to the treasure chest. "W-Whats wrong with her?" Tiffany said to the camera. "Did she jealous with Seohyun and Jiyong? That so sweet right? So, continue to watch Together!" Tiffany continued talking to the camera. "Yahhh! Tiffany! Hurry up!" Daesung shouted to her. Then, Tiffany hurriedly went to Yoona. Jiyong scratch his head, eventhough its not itch. "Did she jealous? Well, thats cute." he thought and smiled. 

 

 

"I can feel this is the one." Sooyoung said confidently. "Yeah, the one that never going to open this." Yuri said while still trying to open it. "We'll see." she said. "Okay, your turn. Hurry up." Yuri said and stand beside her to see, wether the treasure chest are going to open or not. "Uhh, its not." Sooyoung said and stormed off to her place. "I knew it!" Yuri said while laughing. Then, she accidently bumped to Youngbae. Youngbae is on top of her. The cameraman that are recording them are so excited. Then, they freeze for a moment. Yuri faked a cough, Then, Youngbae get up. "Yah! Stop lovey dovey over there!" Jiyong teased. "Nado lovey dovey dovey uh uh~" Seungri sang together with Sooyoung. Yuri and Youngbae both blushed.

 

 

"Auch!" Tiffany shouted in pain. Seunghyun hurriedly looked at Tiffany, and when he's about to went to Tiffany, Daesung already went to her and holding her right hand. He doesnt know what are they talking about, but Tiffany smiled at him, sweetly and her eyes turned to crescent-shaped. Then, he continue digging to otheer place, far from Tiffany and Daesung. "Oppa, where do you want to go?" Sooyoung said when she's realize that Seunghyun changing the place. Seunghyun looked around, wether the cameraman is here or not, then he said, " I want to go somewhere far from those two." Sooyoung just nodded and followed Seunghyun. Tiffany notice that Seunghyun and Sooyoung changed their place. "maybe, they want to talk something private. How could that be?" she thought.

 

 

"This is it!" Jiyong said and hurriedly went to the treasure chest. He slowly, trying to open the treasure chest, and the treasure chest are opened. "Yes!" he shouted in joyed. "Seohyun-ahh! We won it!" He shouted at her and running toward her. Yoona just eyeing them. While, Seungri just looked at other place. "Okay, the winner is.. Jiyong and Seohyun!" the PD-nim said. Then, they all stopped from digging. 

 

 

They all standing infront PD-nim. "So, the reward is, they got to rest for the next game. Okay?" he smiled. Seohyun and Jiyong just smiled widely. "We just giving a chance to them" Yuri added. "Yeah, she's right." Seungri said while smirk. "Jealous much." Jiyong said while merong. Yoona make a dissatisfied face. She not even looked at Jiyong, and Jiyong noticed that. "There's no point of being jealous. Just waste of time." Yoona said loudly and coldly. They all turned to look at Yoona. Yoona not even try to smile. She's keep her straight face. "Yoona, are you okay?" Tiffany whispered to her, since they just stand side-by-side. She shooked her head. "Uhmm, PD-nim. Yoona is a bit tired. Can we rest?" Tiffany said to the PD-nim. "Okay, we're going to change the tape. 30 minutes okay?" he said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Its been a while since I've updating. Sorry for not updating. Im kind of busy with the school preparation, not to mention that im going on duty this Friday and next Thursday, so Im not going to update. Sorry, if this chapter boring, lame, cliche, annoying and many many grammtical wrong >< Sorry! 

 

Ohyeah, the GDA are also going to be held at MALAYSIA~ YAhoooo, but... it'll be held at 15th and 16th and that time, Its a school day, I cant go. I want TopFany moment at there! >< Puhlease! :D 

 

Oh, hope you guys enjoy this chapter. do comment and subscribe >< Oh oh, do subscribe and comment to my new ff : 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/343105/prince-charming-gyoon-schoollife-soshibang-topfany-yulyang-romanticcute

 

Lots of love,

JungHasz