Together

SOSHIBANG!

 

 

 

YG's OFFICE-

 

"Already confirmed about the new entertainment show?" Jiyong also known as G-Dragon asked. Their boss nodded. "Wow, we're going to stay with who?" Seunghyun asked. "So Nyuh Shi Dae." YG smirked. "L-Like seriously?" Daesung asked in excitement. "Yes, its already confirmed." YG replied. The boys are so excited about it.They clapped their hangs together, dancing excitedly. YG just smiled towards their behaviour.

 

 

SM's OFFICE-

 

"Do you know why I called you guys?" SM asked in serious tone. The girls just shooked their head. "Did you do anything wrong?" Hyoyeon whispered to Sooyoung. Sooyoung shooked her head vigorously while looked at Hyoyeon. "Haha, whats with the straight faced? Cool. You didnt do anything wrong." SM said with a smiled. The girls chuckled with their boss. "Okay, lets straight  to the point. You guys will be in a new entertainment show, called 'Together'. You're going to stay with other groups. To be more specifically, a Boy Group. And, shushhh. Listen first. Youre going to stay about 3 months and playing games, charity, vacation and more, okay?But, only 5 of you're going." SM said. When he said the last words, they all sighing. "Thats mean, the boys are also 5?" Seohyun asked. SM nodded. "Who?" Tiffany whispered to Taeyeon. Taeyeon just shrugged. "So, who are the boys and who are going?" Tiffany asked. "Well, the boys are Bigbang and the 5 who are going is, Tiffany, Sooyoung, Yuri, Seohyun and Yoona. Clear?" SM said. The 5 that SM called are cheering happily, while the one that not called, are sighing heavily. "Bigbang!" Sooyoung shouted excitedly while stick out her tongue playfully to Hyoyeon and Sunny. "Okay, when it start?" Yuri asked calmly.

 

YG's OFFICE-

 

"Its tomorrow. Ohyeah, only 5 girls are only going to join. They are, Tiffany, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun.  So, now you will packing up your things. Dissmiss." YG said calmly and turned his face to his computer. 

 

"We'll be staying with SNSD! How cool is that?!" Seungri said excitedly. "I know." Seunghyun said cooly. "Dont you excited about it?" Daesung said while smiled. "Only stupid guys are not excited about being hanging out with SNSD." he replied. "Yeah!" Jiyong said and accidently bumped with 2NE1 girls. "Yah! What are you excited about?" Dara said. "We're going to participate in new entertainment show!" Seungri explained with big smiled. "R-Really? With who?" Minzy asked. "SNSD!" the boys said in unison. "Wow! Really? Those goddesses? How lucky." Park Bom said while clapping her hands. "Right? We'll be going to stay together~ Wuhuuuuuuuu~" Daesung added while dancing. "Yah, yah. Stop it, stupid. Its embarassing." Seunghyun said while dragged his youngers one.  "Bye!" Seungri said while waving his hands to the 2NE1 girls. They just smiled.

 

SNSD's DORM-

 

"Tae,help me with this." Tiffany said while pointing to her closet. "What? Help you? Packing?" Taeyeon said. "Yeah, puhlease?" Tiffany said while showing her puppy eyes. "Okay, okay. Dont show me that again!" Taeyeon said while helping Tiffany.

 

"Yah, Soonkyu. Jealous much?" Sooyoung said playfully while packing her things. "Dont called me Soonkyu!" Sunny said while shoved Sooyoung's head. "Shut up. Im trying to get my sleep here. Sunny-ahh, theres a door." Jessica said while pointing towards the door. "I know!" Sunny said while shoved Jessica's also. "You're so dead, Sunny!" Jessica shouted to her. Sooyoung just chuckled.

 

While, Yuri and Yoona both packing up their things. "Unnie, youre going to meet Taeyang oppa~" Yoona said while smiled. "Yah, we're just friends, okay? Nothing more, nothing less." Yuri said while playfully hit Yoona's shoulder. "Yet. How about when we're staying together? Hahaha." Yoona said again. Yuri just smiled. 

 

"Unnie, im nervous." Seohyun said to Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon takes her eyes off from her laptop for awhile. "Aish~ Relax, Seohyun-ahh." Hyoyeon said and turned to her laptop back. Seohyun just nodded.

 

Bigbang's Dorm-

 

"hyung, which one is better?" Seungri said to Jiyong while showing him, his shirt for tomorrow. He wants to make the girls impress of him. "Hmm, none." Jiyong said and continued his work. "Really? My fashion sense are so bad, then." Seungri said weakly. Jiyong take a look back to Seungri's shirt. "The left one better." Jiyong said while pointing to the left. "Serious? Okay! Im going to wear this. Thanks,Hyung!" Seungri said and stormed off from Jiyong's room. 

 

"Are you already done, hyung?" Daesung asked. Seunghyun just shook. "Then? Why are you relaxing?" Daesung asked again. "Im hungry." he said while grinned. Daesung just chuckled.

 

"Im going to meet Yuri. Aish. This is so hard." Youngbae thought while packing up his things. "Relax, Youngbae~" he thought again.

 

NextDay-

 

"Goodbye, girls~" Tiffany and others are bid goodbye to the other 4. "We're going to miss you guys, this past 3 months." Tiffany said. They all nodded. "Fany, take good care of them okay? Since you're going to be the older one out from thos 5." Jessica said.  "Haha, I will." Tiffany said. Then, the girls are hugging each other. They bid a goodbye once again and left with their manager. 

 

"Are you ready, guys?" Jiyong said. "Yeahh!" they shouted in unison. "Lets go and meet those flawless girls!" Jiyong said excitedly and locked their dorm.

 

 

First chapter is done! Yeay! Sorry, if its a bit bored. And, sorry if theres anything wrong there :D Enjoy your life! LIve your life :]