CHAPTER 7

You and I

HYE RI'S POV~

As we entered the building, we all were in awe at how grand and nice this place is. The building was very unique and fancy. But, still had a very homey feel to it.

"Ladies, I will you to his office." A lady that works in the building said to us.

While we were walking the lady was telling us things about the company and told us what room were which.

"These are the dance rooms" she said as she pointed to a hallway with multiple doors on each side.

"And.... the office is right up the stairs. Good luck guys." She said before turning on her heels and walking away.

"LETS GO!!!" Hana spoke excitedly. She knocked on the door and we heard an okay from the other side. Slowly, our fearless leader opened the door. You could tell she was nervous, as well. 

We each bowed and introduced our selves. "Hello, my name is Lee Hye Ri" I spoke when it came my turn.

"Hello! Its so nice to finally meet you! My name is Yang Hyun Suk" The president YG replied in a very humble voice. 

After we all sat down, I zoned out looking around the office while, Hana and YG were speaking. His office is very big. However, it feels like a home. There are pictures of all the celebrities on his walls. Next to them are his family. Woah.. Big Bang, 2NE1, se7en, PSY, Gummy, and Lee Hi... there is so many. Can we do this? These are all big names...

I was interrupted by my thoughts when there was a knock on the door.

"Oh. Ji yong-ah come in." The president replied.

The door opened and that Gdragon guy came in.

"Oppa!" Chae ri chirped immediatly. She was trying to act escpessially cute because her favorite idol was here. Everyone instantly sat up straighter. Of course, I didn't. In fact, I slouched down more in my seat.

Sure, this Gdragon guy was nice and all but, he was just another idol that probobly did not write his own songs and just sang whatever was put in front of his face. Just like a little baby, who ate whatever the adults  put on their plate.

He polietly greeted everyone in formal speech. However, to the president he used a more familiar way of speaking. They must be close to eachother.

"Girls, we have decided that G-dragon will officially be your producer. From now on, if you have any questions, he will be your savior," The president spoke shocking everyone. What! Can this guy actually produce? What about me? I thought I would be able to produce??

My face looked crestfallen. I was dissapointed. I didn't want other people to produce when I had claim the job for so many years.

"Excuse me Mr. President, what about Hye Ri? She has always done all that stuff for us?" Injee asked. This is why I love this girl. My face brightened up and shot Injee a "Thank you so much" look. She nodded her head in response, knowing that I would probobly never speak up for myself in this kind of situation.

"Ah yes, well that is up to Mr. Kwon Ji Yong. I would love to hear Hye Ri compose and produce." The president said casting me a glance. 

I smiled to myself upon hearing his comment and he chuckled at my response.

"That is all for today, you may go to the lounge with Ji Yong and discuss things. It was a pleasure meeting you all." The president spoke then flashed us a very fatherly smile.

We all got up and left.

"Lets go to the recording studio and okay?" Gdragon asked and led the way.

________________________________________________________

A/N: hey guys! Thanks to those who subscribed and I hope to hear all your comments! At the moment, the story is going kind of slow and I promise it will pick. Lately, I have been very busy with tests and my soccer season has officially started so that takes up a lot of time. Im sorry!!! I promise I will try to update more often!!