CHAPTER 2

You and I

9:45 am the next morning.....

"Is everything packed?" Hye ri asked

"I think so" Hana said

"wow... i cant believe we actually made it. After all that we've been through." Chae ri chimes in

"I know right... this is amazing... but, im kinda gonna miss this place" Injee says in a sad voice.

"Yeah but i don't think the land lord is gonna miss us to much" Hana says laughing

Just as she said the door bell rings.

"Do you think the guys got here early?" Chae ri says

"I got it" hye ri says as she walks towards the door

when she opens it she sees her crazy land lord

"Oh! Ajusshi, we paid you for this month is there a problem?"

"No! i just wanted to tell you how happy i am that your leaving, Finally, i can live without u and your instruments sounds comming through the walls" The land lord says in his low raspy voice while puffing on a ciggerete.

He is short and fat and is a heavy smoker (you can tell by his voice).

Injee being the responsible one comes and says "I am sorry for the trouble we have caused you" and bows polietly.

The landlord not thinking the girls could be nice like that feels kind of guilty and actually says somthing nice "Thank you for your on time rent, good luck on whatever your doing" and walks away.

Not a short while later the men come at EXACTLY 10:00 not even a second late.

Kim hyun seok brings their bags to their car and they start driving.

Injee starts asking many questions in curiosity of how the living conditions will be like.

"Are the rooms big?. Do they have consistent hot water? Do all the YG artists live there? Even Big Bang Oppas? 2ne1 as well?"

Getting a little irritated Hyun Seok says "THE CONDITIONS ARE AMAZING I PROMISE YOU..... Any other questions?"

About 45 Minutes later they arrive to a big building complex.

to get in you need to press your finger down on the pad and it reads who you. It was already programed for each of the members.

The building had 5, very large, floors.

the 1 st floor was where the elevators and schedules were

the 2nd floor had a pool and gym and a couple of practice rooms

the 3 rd floor had recording studios

the 4 th floor was where all the women idols lived

the 5th floor was where all the mem idols lived

When they arrived at the 4th floor they met 2ne1 and Gummy and Lee Hi.... everyone was really nice and hye ri was surprised they diddnt have a big Ego.

Everyone was just leaving since it was 11 am by the time the got there

The girls' rooms were very big considering what they were used to back at home.

Each of there beds were big and very soft and comfortable

They had a living room and a full kitchen

and 2 bathrooms.... each with 2 sinks in them

"Its like heaven" Hana said in shock

Hyuns seok told them that they had 2 hours to chill out, unpack, or decorate after that, they had to go to the company

Chae ri decorated her room all pink and girly with her jewerly table and filled her closet to the max... she had the most clothes at of all of them

Hana filled her room with pictures of her and her friends and family, also with the pictures her Brother sent her. Her brother Oh Han woo is traveling the world. She doesnt really get to talk with him and isnt really on good terms with her mother.

Injee filled her room with books and cds and posters.

Hye ri filled hers with some pictures a bunch of cds and albums and even set up her on stereo and dj table to make music. In the corner she has her guitar and key board. On her night stand she has a pic of her and her family. She had her parents and a little brother.

After that they only had like 10 minutes so they got changed and looked their best to meet the president.

Hyun seok picked them up and brought them to the official offices which was only a 5 minute drive from the apartments.

When they got there they went straight to the presidents office. the office was very classy and tasteful. He had pictures of himself with famous stars from around the world and albums hanging up on the walls. On his desk he had a picture of his family.

When he came in he introduced himself "My name is Yang Goon! You can call me YG!  its such a pleasure to meet you! Ive been anticipating this meeting all day!"

Hye Ri being the leader of the group stood up and bowed first and introduced herselft  "Anyoasayo, Che ilumin Lee Hye Ri imida, its nice to meet you"

After Hana introduced herself, then injee, after that Chae ri.

After some buisness discussing some buissness matters YG asked them to pick a name for their group.

The options were....

Super Girls

The X

Dream girls

After a 10 minute argument they finally decided on The X

They said that it sounded like the expierement and thats what they were werent they?

"Okay. X. You girls must be hungry? go eat in the Cafe down stairs" YG said getting up and leaving to go to his next appointment

it was 2:30 already but the truth was they werent that hungry, they were used to not eating correctly

so, they decided to just get a drink

The cafe was very big and nice and the decor was fitting for the atmosphere wich was lively.

Hye ri was next on line and ordered a Strawberry smoothie, she had never had one and always wondered what it tasted like.

"Thanks" she said while recieving her drink

when she turned around she felt like she bumped into somthing and her smoothie spilled all over it as she looked up she notice IT WAS A PERSON!

very embarrassed she said "IM SOOO SORRY..." and she looked up and noticed it was..... (O.o)