CHAPTER 6~

You and I

HYE RI'S POV~

"Why are we up?" you said half asleep.

"GUYS! wake up! Today we have a meeting with the president! So please make yourselves look presentable" Hana exclaimed. With her personality, there was no doubt she was the leader.

"I NEED MY BEAUTY SLEEP!!!!!" Chae rin yelled obviously cranky.

Today they had woken up at 5:00 am. Some might think that is not THAT early however, to them it is extremely early. Back at home they wouldn't have to wake up till 9 am the earliest.

After 30 minutes or so everyone except Chae rin were sitting on the couch, waiting for the maknae to finish.

Finally, when she was done they all headed down stairs.

"Why is it so quiet?" you asked a little creeped out by the level of no noise.

"Everyone is probobly still sleeping... i guess." Injee answered.

Once they reached the first level, a van was waiting outside for them.

"Hello~ My name is Lee Jae Hee. From now on, i wil be your manager." The man that was sitting in the front seat of the van said very nicely and welcoming. He had that kind of personality where you could tell he was a good guy and was trustworthy.

"Oh! Hello, My name is Oh Hana and this is Lee Hye Ri, Choi Injee, and Park Chae ri" Hana explained pointing to each of the members.  Each of them bowed respectfully and headed into the van. 

~~~ IN THE VAN~~~

"The President is very nice. Everyone loves him." Jae Hee mused as they were driving to the official office.

"We've heard a lot about him. He seems like a great person." Hana replied.

"Oh yes. I was homeless on the streets when he found me. Then he was kind enough to give me a job and until i could pay my rent, he paid for my famiily and I to live. I will never be able to repay him enough." Jae Hee said suddenly going into a very serious tone. You could tell that he was really suffering before he met the president.

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked Jae hee.

"Of course" he replied still looking at the road.

"Out of all the girls who applied for this program, why did he choose us? I mean yes, we can sing and play instruments. But, we are from a very bad neighborhood and i'm sure people with a better background tried out as well. Isn't this buisness all about money and fame anyway?" I asked.

"Maybe for other entertainments... but YG is a family. The president looks for talent over backround. Now, can I ask you a question?" Jae hee replied knowingly.

I nodded my head telling him to continue.

"Do you know a lot about music?" he asked.

And at that moment all the other girls in the car started laughing hysterically.

"HAHHAHAHA ARE AHHA YOU AAAHAHHA KIDDING AHAHHAA??? SHE KNOWS AHAHHA EVERYTHING ABOUT MUSIC HISTORY HAHAHA!" Chae rin laughed so hard you could barely understand her.

"HAHAHA EVERYTHING HAHA BUT, SHE DOESN'T FANGIRL LIKE LITTLE CHAE OVER HERE" Injee explained, her too not being able to control her lauhgter.

Jae Hee giggled at the sight of these girls. He had been in YG long enough to know who is gonna make it and whos not and he could tell. These girls had somthing in them... like a sisterhood. The president will be very pleased  he thought as they pulled into the driveway of the official YG building.

The manager was right. These girls had gone through everything together. They could practically read eachothers thoughts. In fact, sometimes they knew eachother to well. But, thats what happens when you get a friendship as great as theirs.

_______________________________________

A/N: hey guys! INSPIRATION HAS STRUCK! yes i know... this chapter was kinda a filler. I  just wanted everyone to get more background. TO ALL MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS thank you sooo much!! i look foward to reading your comments so DO NOT be a silent reader<3

SOOOO GUYSS!!!

TOMORROW (march 13th) IS KIM MYUNGSOO'S BIRTHDAY!! 

For those of you who don't know him. He is from INFINITE <33!!!

SO! I WOULD JUST LIKE TO WISH HIM A HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY!!!

I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! HE (ALONG WITH MY OTHER BIAS') INSPIRE ME EVERYDAY!

Your music brings me up when I feel down and I don't  know how i would cope without it.