FIRST CHAPTER XD

You and I

Hye Ri's POV

DING DONG! the door bell rings. "WHAT... who could it be so early in the morning?" you say as you roll off your bed.

"YAH! OH HANA WAKE UP! CHOI INJEE GET THE DOOR" you yell at your room mates. Chae Ri opens her phone thinking that the ringing sound is the telephone when its actually the door bell "yobosayo?"

"STUPID! its the door" Hana scolds. 

"Ahh!! UNNI!! GET THE DOOR PLEASEE" Chae ri pleads with aegyo.

"araso araso..." you say as you walk towards the door in annoyance.

When you open the door a bunch of buisness men are at the other side.

Knowing how bad of a neighborhood you live in you only slightly open the door, just in case "May I help you?"  you say sounding innocent and kind.

"Is this the Oh Hana, Park Chae Ri, Lee Hye ri, Choi Injee residence?" one of the men says with a stoic expression.

The men are very tall and big and you can't tell their facial expressions because they are all wearing sunglasses.

"yes..." you say suspiciously.

The men take off their glasses only to reveal smiling enjoyment. 

"WE ARE HERE TO ANNOUNCE THAT YOU WON THE YG ENTERTAINMENT AUDITION CONTEST!" one of the men in the back says in a really high voice.

At first you are in shock and dont know what to say and finally you say "Hold on one moment please."

You close the door and run inside to deliver the news. You start jumping and dancing, screaming "WE WON!!!! OH MY GOSH HANA UNNI, CHAE RI-A, INJEE-A WE WON!!"

They all run towards her and start screaming in enjoyment.

"TAKE THAT UMMA!!" Hana says.

"OMO OMO OMO OMO" injee says barely breathing

"ASAAA!! WERE OUT A HERE!!!!!" Chae Ri screams in bliss.

 

4 weeks before~

"Hey look guys" Chae ri the maknae says pointing to a poster on the wall.

"What is it?" Hana says lazily, glancing over to what she was pointing to.

On the poster it said "YG audition contest, one group will be chosen, send an admission video, Good Luck!"

"Wait a minute, really? in our neighborhood?" Hye ri says not believing what she sees.

"Hye ri unni is right... it could be some loser looking for attention." Injee says bringing down everyones excitment.

"Well... we will never know unless we try... plus, in the conditions that we live in, I can't imagine it getting much worse" Hana says in a persuading voice

"She's right, it can't hurt... but just in case we can call the company to make sure....Is everyone in?" Hye Ri asks totally excited

Three weeks before the accpetance~

The girls made a great video outside their house.

Because the conditions are so bad, their neighborhood actually looks like a real background for a shoot. Thanks to Injee's amazing camera work and editing ability and of course, Hye Ri's beautiful song, they might actually have a chance.

The girls submit the video and can only wait for the answer.

Back To Present Time~

After their done screaming the girls remeber they left the men at the door.

Hoping they didn't leave in annoyance Chae ri runs to the door,"Im sorry to keep you waiting" she says while bowing

"Its fine, this happens very often... we would just like to tell you that tomorrow morning at 10 we will come by to help you move your stuff to the apartments and then after, we will take you to the company so you can talk to the president and meet the whole YG family" the man at front explains.

They all turn to walk away when suddenly, "OH! I forgot to tell you.... My name is Kim Hyun Seok, if you need anything do not be affraid to ask because I will be your chauffeur from now on" the mans says offering a kind smile.

After all the men bow and leave.

Chae ri closes the door and runs back to her groupmate, jumping up and down she says " YAH! WE ARE GONNA BE APART OF THE YG FAMILY WITH THE BIG BANG OPPA'S!!!"

Chae ri and the other members, except for Hye ri, are extreme fan girls when it comes it Big Bang. It's not the Hye ri doesnt like Big bang, In fact she likes their music a lot, but, she just does not get the whole obsessive thing when it comes to all kpop idols.

Everyone screams, except Hye ri, in enjoyment. 

Hye ri just can't wait till she can start making music professionly. She wants people to hear her name and actually remember her for her talent.