CHAPTER 4

You and I

"Yah! Injee can you please get the door!" you being to lazy to actually get it yourself screamed across the dorm.

Being the responsible person Injee was she got the door.

"Hello..." she said not even checking to see who it was first.

Her jaw dropped as she saw who it was.  "G-Gdragon o-oppa"

"Hello~ my real name is Kwon Ji Yong. You can call me that." He replied smoothly.

"Are you Lee Hye Ri the leader?" he asked.

You who was still on the couch heard your name being called. You got up to see who it was. His voice sounds so familiar.

"Injee, who is it?" You asked opening the door wider so you could get a glimpse of who it was.

"YOU!?!?" Gdragon and you screamed at the same time pointing at eachother.

"Your in this group?" Gdragon said disbelievingly.

"Unnie, have you t-two met" Injee asked confused.

No one answered her. But, Injee was smart enough to catch the drift.

"O-oppa~ Hye Ri unnie is our leader" Injee, trying to use her best aegyo, said holding your shoulder.

"YOUR LEE HYE RI!" Gdragon yelled staring into your eyes, and you returned the stare with a glare. He yelled loud enough for Hana and Chae ri to start to worry so they came to the door too.

"GDRAGON OPPA!!!" They both screamed jumping up and down. They pushed you out of the way.

"Oppa~ will you come in and have a drink" Chae ri said while twirling a piece of her hair. However, Gdragona did not take his eyes off of you and you were to stuborn to give in first.

Finally, Hana pulled Gdragon on to the couch. "Would you like something to drink?" Hana asked trying to seem cool and collected. 

It's her... the angellic voice I heard on the recording came from her? Gdragon was deep in thought.

"Hello?" Chae ri said waving her hands in front of his face. He snapped back to reality, "Im sorry, can you repeat that?".

"Do you want somthing to drink?" Hana repeated.

"Oh, no thank you, I just came to meet you guys and congratulate you" Gdragon said looking around the living room.

There were only 3 girls there. Where did Hye Ri go? Gdragon thought.

"Aren't there suppose to be 4 of you guys?" he asked already knowing the answer.

"Oh yeah! the girl you were staring down with, she is are leader" Chae ri chirped.

Thats not the answer I wanted! He thought.

"She went to her room" Injee replied as if she read his mind.

"Oh well, I was hoping to discuss to the leader about recording plans and such considering, I will be producing you guys" Gdragon said dissapointed

"I WILL GO GET HER, OPPA!" Chae ri beamed while touching his arm. Chae ri ran throught the dorm singing "UNNIE UNNIE!!!" until she reached her door. "UNNIE! OPPA WANTS TO TALK TO YOU!!! DONT MAKE YOURSELF LOOK TO PRETTY! HE'S MINE!!" Chae ri screamed not ashamed of  anything.

"You! you little girl, how are you gonna get him?" You opened the door and flicked her forehead.

Gdragon stood up when he saw you. Pretty~! was the first thought that poped in his head.

"ehem" Gdragon mentally scolded himself because he was starting to stare.

"Do you want to go the the studio to talk music" Gdragon asked trying to seem as cool as possible.

3 out of 4 of the girls immediatlly gasped at his suavness.

However, you were trying to keep yourself from blushing so you held your breathe and just walked out the door.

Gdragon followed.

As you walked down the hallway an awkward silence filled the room.

Suddenly, you stopped and faced him. "Im sorry" you said embarrased. "About earlier, I just had a bad temper"

"We should just start over" Gdragon started.

"Hello, I am Kwon Ji Yong" He said while holding out his hand.

"Hello, I am Lee Hye Ri"  You said while taking his hand.

You both smiled, being lost in eachothers eyes. When you broke away you continued to walk down to the studio.

When you were in the studio, Gdragon was going on and on about music and the history of it. He was lost in himself. You enjoyed hearing him sound so blissful and you could tell that he really was in love with music... just like you.

"Why?" you interrupted him.

"Why what?" he answered

"Why did you pick us?" 

Gdragon thought for a little bit. He was trying to compose an answer that wouldn't sound creepy.

"I felt it.... I felt your message... I was moved" He answered his eyes digging into your eyes.