150 Pound Beauty

LOVE GURU: Beautiful Stalker

A few months have passed. It has been around 3 months Tiffany skipped school..Sunny, her bestfriend was worried sick because she's confused and she's scared something bad is happening with Tiffany. Tiffany's parents was really mad at her when she skipped 3 months of school so now she have too get back to school again.

"I guess everything will be the same..again.." Tiffany walks to the class. "tip, toe, tip, toe" she tip toe'd because she was late around 2 hours spending her time crying and not want to get to school. She jumped through the window of the classroom to see who's the teacher and her class mates. Good thing there is Sunny! but one problem there is one of the EXO members, XI Luhan the one that spoiled her and the reason she quits school for 3 months. "Damn why is it him?..I can't help it..this feelings.." Tiffany has an obsession and is madly in love with Luhan..but she's invisible to him just like a wind. She then decided to open the door carefully.

When she walks in, everybody thought she was a new student even her own best friend Sunny..Tiffany was now skinny and a beautiful girl, with long red brownish hair,soft skin, pretty eyes..all the boys kept looking at her before noticing it was Tiffany, all the girls can't believe their eyes.

Tiffany was feeling very weird because usually people would ignore her..she is still a nerd though.From all of the people who noticed her, Luhan still didn't..his too busy doing his works and stuffs. "Fany-ah! is that you??!! come sit with me!!" screamed Sunny. Tiffany then decided to sit next to her. All her classmate whispered to each other talking about her because she changes from the fat girl Fany, to the angel Tiffany.

Meanwhile at lunch.. "Fany-ah!! I can't believe! is that really you!! but how??!!" Tiffany gave her an eye smile and answered "It's because that EXO member, Xi Luhan..It really hurts when he says those words before, reeally hurts me deep inside so i decided to stop eating.."

"Fany-ah you Pabo!! his only some popular cute guy! he won't even notice you! His so stupid not noticing you, I know, yo-you could be his BEAUTIFUL STALKER!.

"Are you crazy!!? But you're right, I can be his stalker, with a camera, i can get any pose his doing and stalk him!! I'M GOING TO SHOW LUHAN OPPA ATTITUDE AND LOVE!!. You're so smart, thank you for the opinion Sunny you're the best!!"

"that's me!! lol kkkk"

After their conversation stopped, the EXO boys appeared in the Cafeteria..like usual, all the fangirls went to them, there was one named Sehun who winked at Tiffany, but Tiffany loose interest cause she only caught her eye on Luhan. Someone then walked to her..

"Mwo?? May I help you?" answered Tiffany..He then open's his mask and show's his face to Tiffany "It's me..one of the EXO boys

 

 

Sunny whispered to Tiffany "Fany-ah do something!! oh my gosh.. you talked to him.. I cant breath!!" Tiffany just nodded, she's really confused..

Sehun then pushes her to the wall.. "Jinja??..Let Go please, what are you doing.." Replied Tiffany.. all the girls are too busy seing the other EXO boys not seing Tiffany and Sehun.. Sehun whispered in Tiffany's ear.."Tomorrow,meet me near the staircase..only you and me.." Tiffany was nervous because she didn't know what's happening..all she knows was she has her eyes on Luhan and is Luhan stalker.

"I know you're his stalker Fany-ah..But i don't care" he then smirks..Fany tried to let go but he won't let go..

He's face is getting nearer, and nearer, untill only 1 inch space.."I..Want.." Tiffany only can nodded wether she tried, he's too strong"

 

STOP! LETS SEE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER THAT'S WHY KEEP TUNING IN!!, CAN FANY RESIST SEHUN?? BECAUSE SHE'S IN LOVE WITH LUHAN?? WHAT WILL LUHAN DO?? CAN LUHAN NOTICE HER?? WILL FANY BE JEALOUS OR HURT WHEN SEING LUHAN WITH ANOTHER GIRL!! KEEP READING ITS GETTING MORE GOOD I'LL TRY!! GOMAWO!