Wild at heart

LOVE GURU: Beautiful Stalker

"Ya.. fany-ah.. there's someone waiting outside for you, get down! quickly" 

"Eomma? I'll be right down!!" 

Fany remembered that she was chosed to be with Luhan for spending the quality time. She jumped from her bed and went straight away downstairs. It was a Saturday morning, flowers are blooming.. the blue sky looks beautiful. Tiffany went out using a maroon sweater with shorts and sneakers. It was simple yet flawless. She tied her hair in a messy bun way making it look cute and pretty at the same time, she rushed out of her house.

"Where have you been? I've been waiting here about one and a half hour" Murmered Luhan with an unpleasant look on his face, staring at his phone.

"I was taking a shower, i thought you wouldn't really went here.." Tiffany pretends to look busy by looking at her watch.

"Let's go" Just when he makes eye contact with her Luhan noticed Tiffany was really pretty that day, he was speechless. The girl he used to tease and abandoned look that beautiful..just like an..angel. Cause of his cold behaviour, Luhan was to high headed too be caring about those stuffs, he keeps telling himself to forget about it and focus to the work. The school canceled the plan about tutoring for Christmas night because the snow flakes and problem caused the school and make it unbereable to go pass through there. So on they have to spend quality time untill next semester to fix the problem of stressed and bullies at the school.

Fany and Luhan went to the part, they both seemed uncomfortable and try to act as if like they are strangers as possible. There was alot of couples in the park making them awkwardly interact, even people selling flowers and chocolate because it was about to be valentine's day. "well this is really awkward.." Spoke Fany on her mind. They sat on the park bench, not speaking a single word to each other, Luhan was playing with his phone and Tiffany was reading a novel.

"excuse me sir, how much can i get for one flower bouquet?"

"$3 for one sir" As Luhan turned his head towards the flower booth, he saw it was one of the school's teacher. Mr. Jung. Crap. He grabs Fany's head and put it agains his chest. "What?? what are you doing?!!" Fany screamed just like a robbery was happening. "Just act normal, remember? quality time together as the "school" says" Luhan tried to act as natural he can. Mr.Jung suddenly walk towards them and sat next to them. "Hey, Luhan and Fany-ah, are you spending your quality time??" "Yes Mr.Jung, see we really care about each other that is what friends are for!!" Fany and Luhan talked at the same time nervously. "By the way, you look good together, so long then! i need to give this flower bouquet to my wife or she'll go mad!" Mr.Jung leaves them happily. "That was close.." hissed Tiffany.

"Luhan, try to smile a little" whispered Fany, her goal was to change Luhan to his positive angelic side (by her thought) she promised herself that. "Why should I" He gives Fany a poker face. 'Whatever, its been around 2 hours. I'm leaving" Luhan leaves unsprisingly, with a bus. "Wait but its only 2 o'clock in the noon!!" Fany tried catching the bus , but it was too late.

"Think fany think!, you can change him! just believe!" Tiffany gathered all info from her school yearbook trying to find Luhan's adress.

"Ring! Ring!" Her phone rings unexpectly.

"Hello?"

" Fany, can you bring my wallet, i left it on the park bench" It was Luhan, he gave his adress to Fany.

"Oh sure" She hung up. This was destiny she thought, it was destiny to stalk Luhan. She quickly took Luhan's wallet and went to his house.

She arived around 4 o'clock, Luhan was sleeping, Fany can see it through the window. His face was so pure yet innocent just like a newborn baby, She thinks to herself..how could such an angelic boy have a devil personality. Tiffany forgot to knock the door and just kept watching Luhan through the window. "I wish he was my valentine date" just about when she said that Luhan went downstairs and opened the door. "oh there's my wallet, thanks for bringing it here" when he was about to close the door Tiffany placed her foot against the door making it not possible to close it. 

"What.?"

"I dont have a ride home, i didnt bring extra cash to go with the bus or taxi"

"Do you expect me to care? walk"

"Let me in"

"There's my parents and there's no way I'm letting you in."

"Then make me go, I wont be leaving"

Luhan lift Fany's chin up and pushed her against the car making her unable to move. He moved his face untill it touches tiffany's nose.

"Fany, Listen to me..." He smirks with a naughty GLARE..


HEY IM BACK MAKING THE FANFIC, SORRY I WAS QUITE BUSY LATELY BUT NOW I WILL BE SURE TO UPDATE, PLEASE SPREAD MY FANFIC AND KEEP READING, LIKE, AND SUBSCRIBE, IT MEANS ALOT :DDD, MKAYBYE. (PS: IM BUSY WATCHING SMOSH AND PEWDIEPIE ALL DAY LONG LOL") DIRECT MESSAGE ME IF THERE IS SOMETHING, FEEL FREE TO PUT COMMENT AND FEEDBACKS IT MEANS ALOT:)